Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wall Street Investors

chuckray

The Man that showed me this investment was a big time Broker and Investor on Wall Street. :)

thanks for the positive news:

my family is researching buying dinars:

they have called trust fund managers--my nieces husband--financial manager for a large corporation in salt lake city

all negative reports:

i remain positive--however

• Upvote 2

No guarantees here guys but aren't the biggest payouts usually the riskiest? Iraq's on their way towards having a rock solid economy and fully formed govt. to back it up and it would seem like our investment has nowhere to go but up after being at or below 1170 for over 7 years. I don't remember hearing too much encouragement to invest in Apple, Google or the Kuwaiti dinar when their value was in the basement. Might take a while longer but I think we'll see a much better value if they can keep going in the direction they're going.

• Upvote 3

People who take risks like this don't usually talk about it because we don't want to hear the negatives from the naysayers. As mentioned above, this investment has nowhere to go but up and I'm going along for the ride.

i am going along for the ride also:

what i can not figure out is that real smart people in new york are not into it

Lets see back in the 60's The great investment minded person told my father that the penny stock that was ATT was worthless and shouldn't waste his money. OF course if he had I would be sitting as a multimillionaire today but no Dad listened to the great investment minds of the day.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

they have called trust fund managers--my nieces husband--financial manager for a large corporation in salt lake city

all negative reports:

I bet if you ask 10 Billionaires if they had 1 investment that made them alot of money, all of them would tell you that, more than once, they invested in something that everyone else told them was a mistake, or a "scam", and it made them millions.

Sometimes you have to go against the crowd and go with your instincts.

Edited by gman51
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I bet if you ask 10 Billionaires if they had 1 investment that made them alot of money, all of them would tell you that, more than once, they invested in something that everyone else told them was a mistake, or a "scam", and it made them millions.

Sometimes you have to go against the crowd and go with your instincts.

Yes but "scam" not so sure about dude. If a stock is traded on the Nasdaq or NYSE its legit company for the most part.

Now not saying what doesn't go up can't come down, as seen stocks can come down much faster then they go up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't put much "stock" on anything supposedly said by any Wall St." insider". Wall St. is largely responsible for the problems our country has now, and they in conjunction with the WH are a duopoly running this country now. If this Dinar RV were to happen, you can bet that Wall St. already has a plan to profit greatly from it, and profit at the expense of the retail IQD holder. I hear BAC and JPM regularly being mentioned as places to buy and cash it - well, aren't they two TBTF banks that got bailed out by you, the U.S. taxpayer, and/or got access, along with the "bank holding companies", to the Fed discount window and were able to borrow huge amounts of money at 0% interest? And didn't JPM acquire Bear Stearns in March 2008 largely because Bear had a lot of Iraqi bonds in their portfolio, bonds that were reportedly stolen by the CIA when U.S. troops took control of Baghdad?

And yes, it is the nature of stocks to fall at a much faster velocity than they climb. This is the primary attraction of speculative short selling - the large and quick reward for doing so and being correct justifies the risk of putting on a short position and getting squeezed.

Its so funny how my friends all think its a scam. What does a scam have to do with currency exchange? I live in the outskirts of Detroit and many of us are familiar with traveling over the bridge to Canada. When you go over there, you exchange your American dollars for Canadian. When you come back, you exchange the Canadian dollars for American. But somehow, all these people think trading US dollars for Iraq Dinar is a scam. What close minded people I have for friends. Hahaha! The one thing that really bothers me, is when I tell someone about this and all they can say is...."well...if you hit it rich, make sure to buy me a car/house/etc..." WHAT?!?!? I'm telling you about this right now! If I hit it rich, then all I'm going to say when you come to me for money is: "I told you to your face about this...you laughed at me. Your loss buddy." If this happens big, looks like I'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank. Literally...I'll be laughing a diabolical evil villan laugh the whole car ride up there.

As far as "dinar sellers are making a killing off of you"...well...thats true. It's their business to make money off of money. If you want to play the game, then you have to spend a little. What else are you gonna do? Fly to Iraq? And to the people who ask "if dinar is gonna be worth so much, why are these dealers selling it?"...simple. First off...you dont think they have a crapload of personal dinar stashed away? Second: while were waiting to make fat money, they already are...and they'll make even more when the RV hits.

There is absolutely no scam about this. Its simply a currency exchange and were all waiting for the value of a nations dollars to go up before we exchange back. Plain and simple. All I know, is that I'm not going to be sitting on the sideline if this pans out big. I've seen so many other people hit it big with totally improbable odds against them. If it RV's...I'm there. No more "poor me" wishing it was yesterday all over again.

BUT...if nothing happens...then oh well. I'll go living on my life just as happy as I was before.

• Upvote 6

It dosent matter what the they say, a country cannot survive buying import's with toilet paper that is not internationally recognized.And why would Iraq continue to sell oil at a fraction of it's value?There is risk in all investment's .I would be worried if everyone was telling me it was a sure thing.Just like stock pushers that send out mass E-mails on the latest new stock that's going to give you a 300% gain in weeks guaranteed with info and reasoning to back it up.Then three weeks later a contract falls thrue everyone jumps ship and you lose because you didnt put a trailing stop order on the investment.There aere no guarrrantees anymore not even Fdic insurance on your savings over 250,000.So to the original poster i would say Due dillagence .Research ,keep abreast of what's going on daily,and don't lose your mind everytime someone else who has no more access to knowledge probably than you do say's the sky is falling .Ive seen two article's stating Trump is invested.Goldman sachs & other's so relax and learn something.You will be far better off! Peace B)

• Upvote 3

Don't put much "stock" on anything supposedly said by any Wall St." insider". Wall St. is largely responsible for the problems our country has now, and they in conjunction with the WH are a duopoly running this country now. If this Dinar RV were to happen, you can bet that Wall St. already has a plan to profit greatly from it, and profit at the expense of the retail IQD holder. I hear BAC and JPM regularly being mentioned as places to buy and cash it - well, aren't they two TBTF banks that got bailed out by you, the U.S. taxpayer, and/or got access, along with the "bank holding companies", to the Fed discount window and were able to borrow huge amounts of money at 0% interest? And didn't JPM acquire Bear Stearns in March 2008 largely because Bear had a lot of Iraqi bonds in their portfolio, bonds that were reportedly stolen by the CIA when U.S. troops took control of Baghdad?

And yes, it is the nature of stocks to fall at a much faster velocity than they climb. This is the primary attraction of speculative short selling - the large and quick reward for doing so and being correct justifies the risk of putting on a short position and getting squeezed.

So true, so true !!

all negative reports:

The last person I would trust for an intelligent outlook is any "financial manager of a large corp !

granted--i hope my 3 million dinars turn into a fortune :

but ask yourself this :

" are the smartest economic minds on planet earth buying dinar's " ?

Making a fortune doesn't require brilliance. There are lots of smart "broke" people. Fortunes are made by leverage and the power of multiplication. The other necessary ingredient is "timing", and we have the perfect storm in this investment. I think we are very fortunate to be involved with this investment. Peace!

Thank you Au-oil You hit the nail on the head, America is in this mess because of these financial" wizards" and their unbelievably strange ways of setting up an economy. Remember what I said on another thread about all of the states being broke and municipal bonds one of the so called safest investments being worthless. My ultra conservative banker told me this is exactly how a lot of millionaires are made, He doesn't own any and when I posted that had people asking me on the thread well if its such a good investment why doesn't he own any? Duh, I just got through saying he is ultra conservative, this is considered by a lot as a high risk investment but right now as of this moment you could turn it all in and get most of your money back. Doesn't sound high risk to me but it does to him and he is a very succesful and very happy bank manager. What I mean by succesful is he is perfectly happy doing what he is doing and has no desire to change. Follow your heart it will never lead you wrong even in business.