Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST ANOTHER RUMOR

i can wait till 2011 :

it gives me more time to buy a few more million dinars

Personally, I do not want to wait. A good number of us have done are "waiting", for me it is seven years, I want an RV this year. Go RV !!!

ps- I got lots of good stuff for Christmas, hope everyone did as well.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shabs is always working for the Iraqi people. (as well he should be) He seems to want to dampen enthusiasm whenever possible in order to slow the flow of Dinars leaving Iraq.

His statements typically have just enough positives to give Iraqi's something to look forward too, while throwing in enough doubt to discourage a mad rush of investing every time he talks.

I would do the same if I were him,

• Upvote 1

It`s not about having to wait,it`s about the double talk from shabibi, we know where he is going. state the facts, we will start ouy low and grdually rise to over a dollar by end of 2011,but we will start tomrrow at $.50 cents.and float on up to $3.22 by 2015. now that`s a plan_______________________ come on shabibi.

this will insure continued investing.

• Upvote 1

From what I have been reading, if they don't RV this year, they are going to owe the Paris Club a whole lot of money that they have not planned on paying back. It's not in their budget and who knows who else will renig on the forgiveness of their debt, IMO. To many people around here have all these different opinions of when it will RV. I for one am tired of all the crap. It will happen when it happens and only GOD has the answer to that question. Let's just leave it in HIS hands, we will all be better off.

From what I have been reading, if they don't RV this year, they are going to owe the Paris Club a whole lot of money that they have not planned on paying back. It's not in their budget and who knows who else will renig on the forgiveness of their debt, IMO.

Where did you read that?

im guessing that they might come in at .86 to prevent any further buying, than appreciate above the usd but only God knows when thats going to happen. im praying that its soon. one thing we all know for certain a iqd holders is that its GOING TO HAPPEN.

I don't wont to wait any longer either. I want it done yesterday, but what are our options? Wait and wait. Hummmm seems like we have no choice!!!

none of us want to wait any longer... but your right all we can do is wait and stay positive. im positive it will will happen.

Edited by Moe485

Hey Moe: You hang in there. It's great to know we all have someone "on the ground" over there with some straight-up intel. I look forward to your posts, thanks! Merry Christmas to you, and those that have your back.

Thank you fnbplanet

HELLO DINAR FAMILY, I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THERE CHRISTMAS, JUST PASSING ALONG WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM MY INTERPRETER HERE IN IRAQ. HE SAID HE HASN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT AN RV OR WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT ON THE NEWS ON TV IN IRAQ HE SAID THAT SHABIBI PROMISED THAT BY THE END OF 2011 THE IRAQI DINAR WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN THE U.S DOLLAR. WELL I HOPE WHAT HE HEARD IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH IS SOUNDS LIKE MORE WAITING, I'M WILLING TO WAIT. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

MOE

:rolleyes:

thank moe which one? tank or leon?

• Upvote 1

What kind of a guy post on CHRISTMAS day that he has heard 2011 on a web site where so many peoples hopes a dreams have built up for something to happen before this year is out.

Now I dont beleave in rose colored glasses but what an A?? H??? Thai guy is either STUPID or MEAN and neither is called for.

Hang in there everybody there are way to many things at steak for IRAQ for this not to happen ASAP and they need it to support a lorge budget so a dollar just wont do it.

Have Faith it will happen

GO RV

i wasnt trying to ruin anyone day just passing on some info that i heard from my interpreter that lives in iraq. now if im a jerk for that im sorry. Either way i dont think its bad news... the RV will happen whenever it happens. we all hope soon, but if the truth is next year well what else can we do than just wait. im actually in iraq trying to hear whats really going on from people who live here. im sorry if my intel ruined you day

Smile Be Happy Go RV!

• Upvote 5

i wasnt trying to ruin anyone day just passing on some info that i heard from my interpreter that lives in iraq. now if im a jerk for that im sorry. Either way i dont think its bad news... the RV will happen whenever it happens. we all hope soon, but if the truth is next year well what else can we do than just wait. im actually in iraq trying to hear whats really going on from people who live here. im sorry if my intel ruined you day

Smile Be Happy Go RV!

Very well said Moe, it's just info that's all. And as you said it'll happen, would be nice if it was sooner, but until it does we might as well enjoy the sandbox brother. :) Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

If Iraq were the only factor involved here I could well imagine it could take another full year to get to the point where we believe it is actually happening ... again ... and it may. The Iraqi people, or at least their politicians, seem to delight in sitting back with their arms crossed, like an intransigent little boy, pouting, and saying ... "I WON'T!" Whatever they are told they MUST do, they won't. Whatever we think they HAVE to do, they won't. Whatever any otherwise sane culture would do, they won't. I personally think most of the powers that be in Iraq are power hungry politicians feathering their own nests and not really caring about their own people or the people of the world and what they think.

Anyway, enough of that. I believe it is NOT up to just the Iraqi's to make the decision of when to RV or how much. I think there may be so many varied pressures that it is difficult to make the decision about which one will be the pressure that becomes the deciding factor. But even though they may not really care about world view, the world has invested too much in Iraq now to contihue waiting, and be lenient, about this or anything else they do or have done. That world investment is not just money, though heaven knows how many countries, mine included, have given taxpayer money to help these people. And the work and effort and supplies to operate troups and teams and companies to go there and help rebuild. I don't know about you, but where I am there is a very deep and continuing cut into social programs, the kinds of things we will gladly pay out our taxes for but are being shortchanged out of. And then we see that so many million, or billions, have been directly or indirectly "invested" in Iraq. It ticks me off and I am not the only one.

I do manage to get off topic, don't I? *sheesh* The point I am trying to make is that they may indeed try to stall the RV another year, for whatever reasons. But I doubt it will be allowed. They will find the world "ganging up " on them again and will run out of options eventually.

That's it.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Where did you read that?

im guessing that they might come in at .86 to prevent any further buying, than appreciate above the usd but only God knows when thats going to happen. im praying that its soon. one thing we all know for certain a iqd holders is that its GOING TO HAPPEN.

It's been mentioned quite a few times on this site over the months, need to read up on it.

'Preciate that Moe. Merry Christmas Bruh. B)

If the guy heard right doesn't mean we won't see an RV earlier. He just heard the dinar would be worth "MORE" than the dollar by end of 2011. I could live with 1:1 RV now!!! Go RV! Merry Christmas All!

'Preciate that Moe. Merry Christmas Bruh. B)

If the guy heard right doesn't mean we won't see an RV earlier. He just heard the dinar would be worth "MORE" than the dollar by end of 2011. I could live with 1:1 RV now!!! Go RV! Merry Christmas All!

I'm not an economist by any stretch of my imagination, but I have a hard time believing Iraq intends to enter the community of nations with a currency that is worth squat. What about the Paris Club and IMF? Do they not have pressure applied? Is there no incentive? Someone please explain how they could benefit from dragging this out. I am not in a panic. I have a good job and have no inkling that any changes will be made at the company I work for. I can wait. I JUST DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT! AAAAHHHHHHHGGH! Excuse please... B)

I am PS'ing after the fact in response to lost one's post: I certainly do not mean this as hurtful to those that no longer have jobs. I KNOW I am extremely fortunate to have a job at all, let alone a "good" one. I thank the good Lord as often as it occurs to me to do so.

Well I was laid off almost two years ago and I only have 2 months of unemployment left. There are no jobs here. So I would really like it to happen sooner rather than later.

Oh, and Merry Christmas Moe! Thank you for all you do. God bless you and keep you safe!