Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

rocketman2010

I know the bashing is coming. Well, the RV comes every weekend, But Christmas comes once a year. All I want for Christmas is to be happy.. " I'm back bumper" . You have been on vaction long enough. When you haven't had much, happiness does not cost much. Merry Christmas DV Family................................................ OLD SAYING " If you play with dirt, It will get in your eye". So play with prayer instead.

• Upvote 2

All i would have liked would be to be home with me kids, rather than being out here in arsecrackistan. there are many things in life more important than the RV

You are so right! God bless you and stay safe......Thank you for all that you do.

• Upvote 1

All i would have liked would be to be home with me kids, rather than being out here in arsecrackistan. there are many things in life more important than the RV

Arsecrackistan? Now THAT was edited for public viewing. Seriously, keep your head down & your weapon at the ready. Already lost too many gang green over there.

Bless you and have a Happy Christmas, but be safe each and every day. Thank you for your service. Just know you are loved and appreciated. :D

Has anyone done the math......I know that we all want an RV to happen, but, even f it dosen't happen (I don't personallybelieve this is a possibility) how much money would you really lose? this is after all real money, these are not stock certificates. This is real money, and for Iraq to do bsiness the world has to recognize their currency. How can we lose??? Now its just a matter of how much can we make? im just saying

• Upvote 1

My parents are going through a rough spot with their marriage. I'd like all of that to be settled and well for Christmas. Other than that, my wife and kids are all I need for Christmas. I'm content with the worldly possessions I already own.........well.....a 2011 Shelby GT 500 convertible wouldn't hurt! LOL!

• Upvote 1

My parents are going through a rough spot with their marriage. I'd like all of that to be settled and well for Christmas. Other than that, my wife and kids are all I need for Christmas. I'm content with the worldly possessions I already own.........well.....a 2011 Shelby GT 500 convertible wouldn't hurt! LOL!

a 2011 shelby gt 500 is also on my wish list....i can park it right next to my 73 mustang 460 big block conv..

I wish you were home too Sweetie...be safe and happy. I hope you at least get to talk to your kiddos! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

MONEY MONEY MONEY!

F***

THATS IT!

WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY WAITING FOR???

I JUST WANT MONEY. I WANT TO CASH IT, BE LAZY, WAKE UP LATE EVERY DAY, AND DO WHAT I WANT TO.... DRIVE IN THE FINEST CARS, & TRAVEL TO THE MOST LUXURIOUS PLACES.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

I WANT TO HELP MY FAMILY & GOOD CLOSE FRIENDS & WHOEVER DESERVES IT.

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. RV...RV....RV.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lets not forget collecting some compound interest or investing a good part of that money in the right places to make sure you stay rich :lol:

AFTER MY PLANNED SPLURGE