Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friends,dreams are real,but what really are they?What is the purpose of dreaming?I believe it isan essential part of God's redeeming plan.God want's us to believe in His son Jesus Christ.And to believe in anything as great as Jesus you have to exercse muscles you hav'nt used alot.To many ,the dinar is a tool that God is using to help us practice using these muscles ,so we can be ready to recieve a greater blessing,:the return of Jesus Christ to this earth.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Really??? U remind me of those people that hand out pamphlets as u go into a bar downtown. I believe in god but keep god out of this what does jesus christ have to do with this. Bash me if u will but not everyone has your beliefs, please keep religious beliefs to your self. sorry if i offend anyone

rock.gif

Friends,dreams are real,but what really are they?What is the purpose of dreaming?I believe it isan essential part of God's redeeming plan.God want's us to believe in His son Jesus Christ.And to believe in anything as great as Jesus you have to exercse muscles you hav'nt used alot.To many ,the dinar is a tool that God is using to help us practice using these muscles ,so we can be ready to recieve a greater blessing,:the return of Jesus Christ to this earth.

I DONT GIVE A F***!!!!!!!!

When this RV comes through... ohhhhhhhhh baby... NO HOLD BARRED! sorry i have no time to be humbled by faith... i believe ive paid my dues and suffered enough....financially struggling and now I AM FINALLY in front of this opportunity

WHEN THIS RV happens .... popchampagne.gif

Dont get it twisted, i will not be one of those people who go broke after a few years when they started with a couple million... I HAVE A PLAN.... AFTER i take care of my immediate family, do everything and buy everything i want/need (house, car, clothes, loooong vacation, etc)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really??? U remind me of those people that hand out pamphlets as u go into a bar downtown. I believe in god but keep god out of this what does jesus christ have to do with this. Bash me if u will but not everyone has your beliefs, please keep religious beliefs to your self. sorry if i offend anyone

If you think that God does not have control of this RV and every thing else...you don't appreciate how powerful HE is...possibly to your own detriment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If speaking of God bothers you don't read it. God gives us free will. You can accept Him or accept Satin. Free will! I bet you've never met a Tough Christian before. With God's words alone they could change your life. Read Romans 11:8. Everything positive in this earth age and the one to come God is the one that makes it happen. He gave us a brain and free will to make good decisions. Call 800-643-4645 and ask for their free CD on the Mark of the Beast. The CD is free, the phone call is free and so is the shipping and postage. It will be a better investment than the Dinar. May God let the seed that has been planted in your head grow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My friend, God has everything to do with this! If he doesn't then I want nothing of this RV. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in him shall not parish but have everlasting life. John 3:16 You cannot serve 2 masters. Mine is God, not money and because i put my faith first, blessings will come my way so that I can bless others through him!

God Bless and Merry Christmas! :lol:

All im saying is this is Dinar Rumors, unless u had a rumor that god told u a day and rate keep ur preaching for sunday school. I dont mean to be rude but pease stop the preaching, and forcing ur beliefs onto other people.

No force friend! Just guidance. When I find something that has made a great positive impact in my life I pass it along. it's up to others to accept it and follow or go their on way. It works for me. Everyone has pain and problems in this earth age. How we deal with it is I THINK at test. Example, I have military caused medical problems. If it were not for God being in my life. Well, He and the knowledge I have obtain reading the Bible, Hebrew, Greek, transcripts, Vulgate and The Apocrypha, there is nothing man can do to hurt me. RV or not I'm doing great. It's a mind set. :blink:

All im saying is this is Dinar Rumors, unless u had a rumor that god told u a day and rate keep ur preaching for sunday school. I dont mean to be rude but pease stop the preaching, and forcing ur beliefs onto other people.

No force friend! Just guidance. When I find something that has made a great positive impact in my life I pass it along. it's up to others to accept it and follow or go their on way. It works for me. Everyone has pain and problems in this earth age. How we deal with it is I THINK at test. Example, I have military caused medical problems. If it were not for God being in my life. Well, He and the knowledge I have obtain reading the Bible, Hebrew, Greek, transcripts, Vulgate and The Apocrypha, there is nothing man can do to hurt me. RV or not I'm doing great. It's a mind set. :blink:

• Upvote 1

This is misplaced at best. Better post in the off-topic section. Thanks in advance.

Sorry pal,but the time has come,the kingdom of God is at hand,repent!and believe the gospel!

No. YOU believe in YOUR gospel and don't tell others what to do, will ya.

If you think that God does not have control of this RV and every thing else...you don't appreciate how powerful HE is...possibly to your own detriment.

That's your respectable viewpoint , mind you.........Maybe he doesn't even exist to begin with

I'm not at liberty from my god to change His word.

I never said anything of the kind,Mr.God has complete contol over all things,including this investment.

Over YOUR investment, maybe.

No need to recur to Religion for that.

Edited by umbertino

Mr. was referring to the person who was upset with my post.How else could I really respond to someone's hostility.I have no antaganism at all toward anyone at dv.I have been reading the posts now for a couple of weeks.Ihave dreams as well as you all.I just think it is important (for myself)and for others to put God first in all things,lest you lose even what you think you have.

MONEY MONEY MONEY!

F***

THATS IT!

I JUST WANT MONEY. I WANT TO CASH IT, BE LAZY, WAKE UP LATE EVERY DAY, AND DO WHAT I WANT TO.... DRIVE IN THE FINEST CARS, & TRAVEL TO THE MOST LUXURIOUS PLACES.

I WANT TO HELP MY FAMILY & GOOD CLOSE FRIENDS & WHOEVER DESERVES IT.

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.