Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Baby!

taji2

Ok here is the response from my partner Ahmid about date and rate:

"Man they said it was coming in at 3.64 but now they saying when it comes in on Monday it will be coming in at 4.00 and then people will be able to start cashing in on tuesday. Man you can call me at [xxx-xxx-xxxx] that is the job number so you can hit me on that there. But yea man I am looking forward to getting up outta here man because I am just tired man and just wanna get home and do my thing and get my plans off the ground you know. Anyway holla at cha boy dog."

I trust the dude with my wife. Take it how you want. I posted it and stand by it.

Taji2,

Thanks for the post. Your words are backing up other posters, Monday is the big day.

Sorry for BS by other posters for some thing that you believe in is true.

Kinnie 88

• Upvote 2

Let me be clear. My statement is not BS. I did not make it up and no reason to believe he has either. Now I have not posted a rate b/c he did not provide one and he said he would give me a call later and we can talk. The guy is 9 hrs ahead of me and I have a life. I have emailed him and asked and will let you know what he says. Again, this guy has gone to Baghdad in the middle of the night from a secure military base 75 miles out. He does know some people. That's how I got my dinar, from his connections while I was in country (Iraq) and it obtained his 7th "lick" of dinar. It may be that it has been decided on already and it will be announced here shortly. I said "cash in on Monday" that was just excited wishful thinking because I really trust this guy, b/c he hasn't lied yet. Hold tight and I will get more details. I am sure it has not been enacted as well, or he would have demobed by now. I will get back to you asap

Thank you for the post and ignore the people that like to call names and be negative. I never understood why someone in this rumor section can't post their thoughts or info without being ridiculed or at times worse. So, as I understand if someone posts their info(right or wrong) You are automatically a "PUMPER" and it is all BS. So, these people know everything and can see into a post to do this name calling :(

• Upvote 2

wasent the frist text or whatever it was a normal sounding guy and the second sounds like a thug

If it makes you feel better, you can call me an educated thug. I have a Bachelor's degree from U of H and a Master's degree from Prairie View A&M. I typed the second post in the "lingo" (Language), in which we speak, as a way to just try and let those that doubted my friend was not some made up character I created. I'm more intelligent than you will ever understand.

• Upvote 2

Here's the deal. What proof have I he's lying? Show me the "webcam" of the streets where nothing is happening. It's the rumors. I can take and run with this kind of stuff if I want. Fact is we'll see Tuesday won't we and move on to the next one that says Monday's the day. The budget's the day. Maliki needs to get a new presidential car first. Or one of a hundred other things. Fact is until I can walk down to the bank and get my bajillions does it really matter. I better not be making plans on rumors.

Edited by ctoddy
  • Upvote 1

Here's the deal. What proof have I he's lying? Show me the "webcam" of the streets where nothing is happening. It's the rumors. I can take and run with this kind of stuff if I want. Fact is we'll see Tuesday won't we and move on to the next one that says Monday's the day. The budget's the day. Maliki needs to get a new presidential car first. Or one of a hundred other things. Fact is until I can walk down to the bank and get my bajillions does it really matter. I better not be making plans on rumors.

Thanks ctoddy. Take the info and use it for yourself. No one forces people to accept what is put in the rumors forum.

I'm sorry but didn't anybody see this post the other day? Rick25sani picked this out of the recycling bin.

Sorry penningtonimports, but this is my original post. I am not looking for kudos or bragging rights to say I brought the news first to dinarvets. I am a member and wanted to share as I thought we all were.

Many here are trying to deped upon information from so many people in and around Iraq and so forth. I see it plainly as such and easily. I will of course read the thread here to get fired up a bit but actually news about ant reval? Look it will come out of Iraq when and if it happens but aside from those who may struggle with various websites involving Iraq directly why not just pay close attention to the "DinarTrade.com" website as Ali is not about to sell you 1 million dinars for $1060.00 per million if each dinar worth become $3.64 So I figure Ali will momentarily shut down his websites when the reval happens but I must say I honestly don't see a reval happening without droping the three zeros and no one wants to here the dirty word for that. I will just love not to see the zeros droped but we shall see in time. Lets all hope they don't screw around with the zeros

• Upvote 1

OK. I am nervous. This is the first time I started a topic (a rumor at that...I know it is danagerous, but here it goes.) I was working in Iraq and upon my departure I met a real cool guy, Ahmid, who had been there before and was going to the same camp I was, and he had worked there before previously. He hipped me to the dinar thing. He had already accumulated about 6 million dinar from his first stint there. He was born and is a practicing Muslim. He also worked on the coalition side. I even visited the coalition side while there with him. The muslim community loves this guy, just because they share the same religion and speak the same language. Whether the gym, DFAC, or whtaever we encountered an Iraqi national, they showed him much love. Anyway, he still is contractiing in Iraq and we stay in touch. We have talked about when the money hits and so forth, so we have been waiting....him longer than me. Well I just got an email from him stating that the money has hit (RV)! He says they have been going crazy out there for 2 days! I believe this dude wholeheartedly. He has no need to pump. We have big plans together for post RV that he need not lie to me about it. I have never had any plans to purchase more than I initially purchased, so pumping me would be moot. I will talk to him later and that's what I got for now. I am on my way to the safe deposit box so I can have my dinar available for cash in on Monday (just in case he is right)! Thanks. RV Baby!

Doesn't this go along with the rumor of rv on Thursday, cash in on Monday. It's Saturday in Bagadad right now. Thursday was 2 days ago. We'll see.

I wanted to post this today, however was too busy, so after reading this post, I am hesitant, however, I did also go pull some dinar out of my safe deposit box and spoke with my banker as everyone has been sugesting in order to prevent a freeze on accounts with sudden increases, he was not shocked and is a very distingushed older man in a very well off area (the Brentwood area), so I don't think he is an idiot. He assured me if I cashed in early Monday then I would have no problems and shook on it. And others on this site are right about the bankers being very jelous to go out of their way to assit you and get your business. So, it may be a rumor, but seems everything is completed needed for the rv and I thought early this morning that getting some of my money out -- just in case --- was smart thinking!

BTW - I am highly educated :)

How many of you heard when the Kuwait dinar revalued? was it pasted on tv, not that I remember just came and went like a ghost in the night. Once again I believe its best if you be your own guru, in other words take all of the info and evaluate it then make an informed decision off of it. I really don't think its going to be this fireworks in the sky save the world reaction, one time I bought more dinars based on what i thought was good information, didn't happen so now I have more. The man responded to all of the naysayers so I have a tendency to believe that he believes what he is stating, not saying its true or not just that he believes and thats his priviledge . Ive bought all of the dinars i'm gonna buy already so I wont be purchasing more but I didn't buy more than I could afford. As far as Adam pumping it states right at the front of a forum to beware of the posts of some of these clowns, its a warning to use common sense, I don't think taj is purposefully pumping just don't get that sense nor do I think its Adam masquerading but remember take your time and think about it on any thread because ultimately you are the only one responsible for your life. Have a good holiday....doc out

• Upvote 3