Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bank Rumor

evolv

OK so my wife works at 5/3rd and been there many years.Today a client rushed in and wanted to buy Dinar.Now this is not uncommon of late but she went on about how her husband works in Iraq and he called her and asked her to buy as much Dinar as she could as he did not have the ability to do so in his current location.When she asked him why he told her some very smart and powerful people over there told him the Dinar would RV Monday at or above $3.40……. Here’s hoping they are as smart as he thinks they are…

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

OK so my wife works at 5/3rd and been there many years.Today a client rushed in and wanted to buy Dinar.Now this is not uncommon of late but she went on about how her husband works in Iraq and he called her and asked her to buy as much Dinar as she could as he did not have the ability to do so in his current location.When she asked him why he told her some very smart and powerful people over there told him the Dinar would RV Monday at or above $3.40……. Here’s hoping they are as smart as he thinks they are…

evolv......glad you brought my post over to dinar vets as i was going to post it here to.But at least tell the good folks that it was taken from another site..I know you are not one of those post stealing newbies right. No i didn't think so. Have a nice day..... <_<

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

evolv......glad you brought my post over to dinar vets as i was going to post it here to.But at least tell the good folks that it was taken from another site..I know you are not one of those post stealing newbies right. No i didn't think so. Have a nice day..... <_<

lol busted

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So what you are saying is this is true and not a rumor? I also read it over at pd, you have the same screen name. It is funny, Almost every thing that I read here I read over there a few hours earlier.

IF you are going to steal somebody's rumor, make sure you get all the facts correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by purebs
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

funny how every time things heat up there is some new guy with sudden intel to verify the guru pumpers stories ..... wonder who this guy is friends with okie tk blaino med frank who the heck knows anymore except that if i had a dollar for everytime someone posted this kind of trash i would'nt need an rv.....

oh in case you want to know i have over 6.5 years in this so do not be fooled by my join date.....

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 1

evolv......glad you brought my post over to dinar vets as i was going to post it here to.But at least tell the good folks that it was taken from another site..I know you are not one of those post stealing newbies right. No i didn't think so. Have a nice day.....

Sorry for the confusion, here is the No intention to steal nothing :( I forgot to write the link... No harm intended

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2