Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man Post: 12/21/10 (Latest Intel)

zantac

December 21st, 2010 02:34 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

INTEL–IRAQ HAD ANOTHER AUCTION TODAY TO AUCTION OFF SMALLER DENOMS TO BANKS IN IRAQ–THE RATE HAS NOT BEEN POSTED RELEVENT TO THE AUCTION WHICH IS AN ANNOMOLY–THE R/V RATE COULD POSSIBLY BE EMBEDDED IN THE AUCTION RATE–WILL FIND OUT IN ABOUT 3 HOURS—B O A IS RUMMORED TO HAVE GOTTEN READY FOR TOMMOROW–I WILL TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR TILL PROVEN–ARTICLE 40 IN THEIR CONSTITUATION AS I UNDERSTOOD INTEL STATED R/V IS MANDATORY AT THIS POINT AND IS TO FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY—THATS WHAT I GOT–SEVERAL OTHER LITTLE THINGS OF NO CONSQUIENCE—THIS IS A RUMOR TILL PROVEN BUT SOUNDS VERY SUBSTANIAL TO ME.

OKIE OIL MAN : OK HERES THE LATEST–THIS IS WHAT I WAS FURNISHED–THIS IS NOT MY INTEL–BUT FROM A VERY CREDIBLE SOURCE THAT HAS CALLED THE SHOT’S ACCURATELY MANY TIMES BEFORE–I HOPE I DO NOT HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS—BUT WILL SHARE WHAT PROBABLY SHOULD NOT BE STATED–HERE GOES—R/V THURSDAY IN THE USA–CASH IN MONDAY IN THE USA–RATE ABOVE 3.00——DON’T SHOOT THE MESSENGER—PRAISE THE LORD JESUS

• Upvote 7

There goes that article 40 crud again. Thanks for the post.

I second that 'deenar' Article 40 of the constitution has nothing to do with the rv and point 40 of the speech to the iraqi people on the final formation of the gov't has nothing to do with the rv. So it is safe to say put the 40 to rest

• Upvote 1

Sorry but Article 40 of the Iraq Constitution has nothing to do with RVing. Maliki presented a 43-point programme to parliament when he was approved today. This is all over the news. I have been trying to search for what the 43 points are since this is clearly what is being referenced around point 40 calling for an immediate RV. Can anyone else find these 43 points? All the buzz is about the approval of cabinet but I'd like to squash or confirm the point 40 rumor. Anyone with a link to what these all are?

• Upvote 1

He Writes and it is interesting to say the least!!!!!????

December 21st, 2010 02:34 pm · Est Posted in CHATS / POSTS

INTEL–IRAQ HAD ANOTHER AUCTION TODAY TO AUCTION OFF SMALLER DENOMS TO BANKS IN IRAQ–THE RATE HAS NOT BEEN POSTED RELEVENT TO THE AUCTION WHICH IS AN ANNOMOLY–THE R/V RATE COULD POSSIBLY BE EMBEDDED IN THE AUCTION RATE–WILL FIND OUT IN ABOUT 3 HOURS—B O A IS RUMMORED TO HAVE GOTTEN READY FOR TOMMOROW–I WILL TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR TILL PROVEN–ARTICLE 40 IN THEIR CONSTITUATION AS I UNDERSTOOD INTEL STATED R/V IS MANDATORY AT THIS POINT AND IS TO FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY—THATS WHAT I GOT–SEVERAL OTHER LITTLE THINGS OF NO CONSQUIENCE—THIS IS A RUMOR TILL PROVEN BUT SOUNDS VERY SUBSTANIAL TO ME.

OKIE OIL MAN : OK HERES THE LATEST–THIS IS WHAT I WAS FURNISHED–THIS IS NOT MY INTEL–BUT FROM A VERY CREDIBLE SOURCE THAT HAS CALLED THE SHOT’S ACCURATELY MANY TIMES BEFORE–I HOPE I DO NOT HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS—BUT WILL SHARE WHAT PROBABLY SHOULD NOT BE STATED–HERE GOES—R/V THURSDAY IN THE USA–CASH IN MONDAY IN THE USA–RATE ABOVE 3.00——DON’T SHOOT THE MESSENGER—PRAISE THE LORD JESUS

Read more:

• Upvote 2

This rumor is BS and busted! The reference is to a 43-point programme that Maliki shared after his approval by parliament. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution. Here is a link to the transcript:

At least now it's clearer who's intel and "guruship" is in serious question.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

I just dont get it, all this people have been proven to be wrong in the past with dates, rates and what ever.

Best chance we have is the ACTUAL NEWS like the one we saw this morning with the government being sworn in, and we all know that once the RV happens the CBI website will update the currency exchange.

To me all this so called RUMORS are nothing but FAT LIES..............Its all good ill just keep checking the actual news and the CBI website.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This rumor is BS and busted! The reference is to a 43-point programme that Maliki shared after his approval by parliament. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution. Here is a link to the transcript:

At least now it's clearer who's intel and "guruship" is in serious question.

Don't know what your talking about. Anyways it's a RUMOR SECTION.

• Upvote 1

I find the RUMORS section to be entertaining. If the respondents want only undisputable factual news, that would seem to preclude RUMORS!?! If yall don't want to read rumors and also want to blast to smithereens those who would post these RUMORS, then perhaps the READING OF SAID RUMORS COULD BE CURTAILED? ;0) Lighten up peeps...

Agreed. He even said this is only "rumor" and should not be mistaken for "intel." Don't want to read it? Don't click on the "Dinar Rumors" section...but don't bust their chops. They are giving us information which is passed to them.