Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adam montana

OKLAHOMA

IDK the answer to that, but as we have seen in the last few days....educated guesses of the events and order have not come to pass. It was always stated as RV then Chapt 7 lifted, we where proven wrong on that one. Chapt 7 has lifted before an RV. If the GOI cabinet is announced tomorrow, IMO everything will fall into place shortly.

Adam is just a man like any other, trying to give us the best information possible. Just go with it, and enjoy the last days of this ride!

• Upvote 10

Links would be nice. Most of what Adam has said has been done so..... we wait as usual. Maliki is going to seat the GOI on Monday. Here are some articles from CNN as of yesterday and today.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/19/end-to-iraq-political-stalemate-signaled/?iref=allsearch

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/12/18/iraq.politics/index.html?iref=allsearch

Shooting my mouth off? Your a idiot then, so he doesn't know for sure then. He's just guessing from all speculations like everyone else, thanks everyone for answers I had read his intel and specs just was curious if he has links of his own or he uses others links, thanks anyway

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 20

Well if your going to throw in the HCL law might as well throw the census as well. Has that been done? Why do I ask?

The hydro carbon law will determine everyones cut of the oil (GOI,companies, CITIZENS OF IRAQ-kurds,sunni, shia).

I've heard everything from its been done to that it has nothing to do with them revaluing and I heard this ALL SUMMER LONG...

Honestly, I keep an open mind and I have never ruled out this issue. Why? When it RVs the natural born iraqi citizens are going to want their little cut of the oil money IMMEDIATELY especially after it RVs. They will DEMAND it and possibly riot over it and burn our flag in their streets. That's just my opinion.

Remember now, the average iraqi citizen is living in a level of poverty none of us at this forum can begin to comprehend and they are supposed to be doing this RV for themselves and not for us.

TRUTH IS!!!!! No one knows anything for sure. NO ONE. Just becuase you decide to make a few bucks and buy a website template from Vbulletin, DOES NOT make you an insider to the iraqi government, or connected to the people in the know. Actually, that would absolutely prove just the opposite, due to one would have free rent next to ol Bernie M.

Adams guess is as good as anyones, OR as bad!!! NO ONE KNOWS!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

IDK the answer to that, but as we have seen in the last few days....educated guesses of the events and order have not come to pass. It was always stated as RV then Chapt 7 lifted, we where proven wrong on that one. Chapt 7 has lifted before an RV. If the GOI cabinet is announced tomorrow, IMO everything will fall into place shortly.

Adam is just a man like any other, trying to give us the best information possible. Just go with it, and enjoy the last days of this ride!

Bandito not to bash, its not my style,BUT, Chapter 7 has not been lifted so this could still happen.....

• Upvote 1

I am just amazed at the attitudes people get when someone speaks against Adam. I do appreciate this great site. For that i give thanks to Adam. however he is a man Some of u defend him like he is the second coming of christ i am not bashing him I find him to be very reserved He does not make crazy assumptions I like that about him Just take all the information from all that post and make your own guess

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lord no never made a prediction only my opinion of 2013 maybe then that's all I bought dinar to help re build there country in 2004 since I have family there not to get rich , like vulchers of some I think all these speculators are hilarious. Anyway thanks for clarifying who adam is. Goodluck dinar vets hope you find ypur golden egg someday

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Lord no never made a prediction only my opinion of 2013 maybe then that's all I bought dinar to help re build there country in 2004 since I have family there not to get rich , like vulchers of some I think all these speculators are hilarious. Anyway thanks for clarifying who adam is. Goodluck dinar vets hope you find ypur golden egg someday

How intelligent are you?? This whole investment is based on SPECULATION......no one has the exact answers to it all thats why we are all here TOGETHER to try and put the pieces in place to try and figure out when this could happen....you act like one person will know everything thats going to happen and knows every step that Iraq is going to make....hell even half the govt doesnt know exactly what needs to happen or what will happen in the near future.....if you need to feel like you are following someone who has all the answers and knows everything then maybe you should go to one of the other sites and listen to the BS that they spew day in and day out and that people take as the word of god......Adam is very reserved when he speaks because if there is nothing legitimate to share, he doesnt.....he doesnt come on here every day to build peoples hopes up off every action Iraq makes and spins it into a RV happening the next weekend :lol: ....when he hears something worth sharing he does....plain and simple....

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

How intelligent are you?? This whole investment is based on SPECULATION......no one has the exact answers to it all thats why we are all here TOGETHER to try and put the pieces in place to try and figure out when this could happen....you act like one person will know everything thats going to happen and knows every step that Iraq is going to make....hell even half the govt doesnt know exactly what needs to happen or what will happen in the near future.....if you need to feel like you are following someone who has all the answers and knows everything then maybe you should go to one of the other sites and listen to the BS that they spew day in and day out and that people take as the word of god......Adam is very reserved when he speaks because if there is nothing legitimate to share, he doesnt.....he doesnt come on here every day to build peoples hopes up off every action Iraq makes and spins it into a RV happening the next weekend :lol: ....when he hears something worth sharing he does....plain and simple....

Well said Keep!!! :twothumbs:

Tom

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alright GENTLEMAN,

Let's play nice with the other children,

If this is difficult, wear leather gloves

And don't leave any visible signs of abuse!

This is the CHRISTmas holiday...................

Let share Love, Joy and Graditude!

We are blessed to being able to share this

historical event. We are part of the miracle of

this great event. Let us stand back and what

this miracle of life take place and let us

Cheer them on! We are all being blessed,

The Iraqi government, most importantly,

the great people who have SUFFERED the most

Their "time" to reap the joys of Life is long over due.

And we, too are being blessing with such abundance

Let give thanks and praise to our Heavenly Father

In heaven, for thru him, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE~

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN

dravmorris2

• Upvote 3

Well to say it bluntly, Oklahoma, if you don't like what you hear get out. DinarVets was started by Adam but is now a site for collective thoughts and research by alot of people who care about this investment, we have all been lucky to be a part of. Adam has made it very clear that his intentions over the last year are not to predict the RV but to make the best of this adventure after the RV. Most of us here believe that there is great potential here and are patiently waiting an outcome, good or bad. We really don't need negative people judging or inducing negativity here, we are all here to support Adam and his team of fine hard working staff so we can have insight to the RV. My advice is if you don't care for what you hear, simply go away.

• Upvote 2

Whoa whoa....what's all this crazy talk? and whats the deal with that antispeculator remark? :lol::lol::lol: WE ARE ALL SPECULATORS TO THE MAX!! :D

Anyway, i thought we were talking about HCL? Back on topic pleeaaase?

I am curious, does anyone agree with me about the census and how that may relate to the HCL and how that can impact their soceity?

Does anyone know where we are with that? I mean i understand we need a government in place to finalize some of those things but does anyone think this is important for the RV? Like logically shouldn't they have this done first?

What would happen if it RV'd without these things done?

• Upvote 2