Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Hour Chat with Okie @ J4D - December 17th at 6:47 pm

ronscarpa

The best info is in the last third of the Chat, but it's all worth reading...IMO...RON B)

Happy Hour Chat with Okie @ J4D - December 17th at 6:47 pm

J4D Chat by Admin Rilee

OKIE OIL MAN : BUSY BUT VERY SATISIFIED WITH INTEL

OKIE OIL MAN : MANY THANKS TO MISKEBAM FOR POSTING INTEL RECEIVED ABOUT MID-NIGHT--I WAS TOO TIRED TO POST AND SHE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB AND AN ACCURATE ASSESMENT OF THE INFO I FURNISHED HER---KUDOS TO MISKEBAM AND ALL THE MODS AND ADMINS AND RILEE

OKIE OIL MAN : HI RILEE AND THANKS FOR GIVING ME THIS BASE TO LAND AT AND RE-FUEL

OKIE OIL MAN : THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT IN IRAQ--FINALLY--THEIR GETTING THEIR SH—TOGETHER

@ Miskebam : WOOT SOUTHBOUND IN THE HOUSE!!!

OKIE OIL MAN : HEY ROB--JUST GOT ON MYSELF--HOW MANY SITES DO YOU FREQUENT--MUST BE SEVERAL--I OCCASIONALLY POST HERE AND NO WHERE ELSE AND AM REALLY NOT A REGULAR---MORE LIKE A PASSER-BY

southbound : a couple but none as nice as this one

OKIE OIL MAN : DOG-GONE THE LUCK--THAT WAS SANTA ON THE PHONE AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO BRING MY PRESENT EARLY THIS YEAR AND WHEN HE SLIPPED INTO MY HOUSE LAST NITE--THE UPSET STOMACH HIT HIM AND THE ONLY THING HE FOUND FOR TOILET PAPER WAS SOME SMELLY STUFF CALLED DINAR AND HE JUST FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER USING IT---OH WELL--EASY COME--EASY GO---WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DONATE TO THIS OLE BROKE WARRIOR--IF NOT IN DINAR--AT LEAST TOILET PAPER????????

PPlunkett : is he talking in code???

southbound : wrong site..no code from okie

southbound : just a joke

OKIE OIL MAN : OKIE DOES NOT USE CODE--HE SAYS IT SIMPLY ENOUGH A CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND (BECAUSE OF HIS LIMITED I.Q.)

OKIE OIL MAN : THERE WERE NO CODES INVOLVED IN MY POST--JUST TRYING TO INJECT A DEGREE OF LEVITY----

@ sassysmom : you are a funny man okie

OKIE OIL MAN : SASSYMOM THAT'S WHAT THE ASYLUM ATTENDANT SAID ALSO

OKIE OIL MAN : I AM YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE AND THE DARK SHEEP IN THIS FAMILY

OKIE OIL MAN : A PERSON CAN EITHER BE A GOOD EXAMPLE OR A BAD EXAMPLE--THE THERIPIST SAID I FALL SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE

OKIE OIL MAN : YES--MOOD IS HIGHER IN EXPECTATION THAN EVER BEFORE--SOME INTEL CAN'T BE REPEATED BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SMILE ON MY FACE AND YOU WOULD KNOW SOMETHING WAS UP (IMMENENT)

OKIE OIL MAN : SOUTHBOUND WEARS PANTY HOSE AND LIPSTICK--HE LIKES THE PAT-DOWN AT THE AIR-PORT--BOY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THE SCREENERS FACE WHEN HE FOUND SOMETHING DURING PAT-DOWN HE NEVER EXPECTED TO FIND ON A WOMAN

southbound : she has never found one like THAT on a man either..just sayin

OKIE OIL MAN : LETS ALL LIGHTEN UP--LET OUR HAIR DOWN--TELL JOKES--ENJOY OURSELVES--AND QUIT WORRIEING ABOUT WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND JUST SAVOR THE MOMENT--SAY A PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING AND THEN---AND THEN---AND THEN---GO NUTS AND HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKIE OIL MAN : OKIE'S STATEMENT'S ARE STAND ALONE STATEMENTS AND ARE NOT TO IMPLY SOMETHING THAT ISN'T POSTED

@ sassysmom : well you said QUIT WORRYING ABOUT WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. WOO HOOOO

OKIE OIL MAN : SASSYMOM--NUFF SAID--WASN'T IT?

BondLady : did yall read my bank story

BondLady : i called a ARVEST bank here in oklahoma a few min ago

BondLady : they are sellin an buyin iqd

BondLady : this is mine so its not a rumor i did this lol

BondLady : rates still the same they said about 900.00 per millon

OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS EXPECT A 7 DOLLAR AN HOUR TELLER AT THE BANK TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT FOREIGN CURRENCY??---GET REAL

PPlunkett : WE know more than the bank tellers

OKIE OIL MAN : PPLUNKET--I FEEL LIKE I HAVE MY P H D IN DINAR 101 AFTER SPENDING 49 DOG YEARS IN THIS INVESTMENT AND THE DEPTH AND DEGREE OF STUDYING I HAVE DONE

drc1947 : My assistant Bank Manager at Suntrust owns Dinar, and she says a lot of banks people have them so there you go

OKIE OIL MAN : MY LOCAL BANK TELLER WAS BRAGGING THE OTHER DAY ABOUT FINISHING THE SIXTH GRADE----AND IT TOOK HER ONLY 3 YEARS TO FINISH IT

@ Admin Rilee : More Beer or Beverages anyone?

OKIE OIL MAN : RILEE--BUD LITE IN A FROSTY MUG PLEASE--AND CHARGE IT TO SOUTHBOUND'S TAB

southbound : shaken, not stirred and all on me

OKIE OIL MAN : RILEE--GET OUT YOUR POCKET-BOOK---I'M REALLY THIRSTY

justskates : I'll take a Crown and Coke

OKIE OIL MAN : YOU CROWN DRINKERS NEED TO TRY SOME GEORGE DICKEL AND YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK TO CROWN

OKIE OIL MAN : A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SWEET

OKIE OIL MAN : 7 YEARS AGO MY ESTRANGED BOUGHT A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAIGN AND PUT IN THE FRIDGE FOR CELEBRATION OF THE R/V--GUESS I BETTER GET READY TO FINALLY OPEN IT-----

PPlunkett : http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?centerx=30¢ery=25&zoom=2&level1=140

OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT ABOUT THE SHIPS--THEIR THINGYS THAT FLOAT ON TOP OF THE WATER

PPlunkett : how come none of them are anywhere near Kuwait?

OKIE OIL MAN : PPLUNKET--GOOD QUESTION--AT LAST COUNT THERE WERE 182 SHIPS IN THE EMBARGO AREA THAT WILL BE RELEASED TO OFF-LOAD OR ON LOAD NEXT WEDNESDAY--PER IRAQ--ALSO BORDERS ARE NOW SEALED--NO ONE IN OR OUT--COPY THAT?

drc1947 : when did they seal border Okie

OKIE OIL MAN : DRC--YESTERDAY MORN

@ Admin Rilee : I just talked to my contact and was told from a source in the Central Bank that we will see the end announced by Monday. Was also told that they have agreed with Kuwait on the percentage of Dinar from oil. They are in meetings all night and day to get this wrapped up. GO,GO,GO,GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV! Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/t17491-rumor-from-cbi-contactfrom-another-site#ixzz18PhiOnwG

OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT RILEE--YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO---I WOULD NEVER DO THAT--THAT WOULD SOUND SELF SERVING--NICE TO KNOW SOMEONE ELSE HAS INTEL ALSO--ALL CONTRIBUTIONS AS FAR AS INTEL/INFO ONLY SOLIDIFY'S WHAT YOU GUYS ALREADY KNEW

@ Admin Rilee : Not my intel...from another site

BondLady : 2 articles today sayin the mof paid kuwait a payment of 111 billon iraqi dinars

BondLady : also a hcl article sayin they hoped to have it on 1/1/11

OKIE OIL MAN : ALL INTEL/INFO FROM WHEREVER IS WELCOME--AS LONG AS IT'S FACT AND NOT A FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION

OKIE OIL MAN : WHEN I WAS A KID ON THE FARM MOM WOULD RING A BELL AND YELL----DINAR'S READY----HEH HEH

motorcitymark : and you had to race the cows to dinner?

OKIE OIL MAN : I WAS RAISED IN THE SOUTH WHERE THE GIRLS SAID YOU-ALL CAN INSTEAD OF YOU CAN--THINK ABOUT THAT

OKIE OIL MAN : PHONE CALL JUST STATED RATE IS PINGING ON SOME BANK SITES AND NOTHING CHANGED ON OTHER BANK SITES

OKIE OIL MAN : PINGING REPRESENTS TO THE FORE-X TRADERS OF A RATE CHANGE FORTH-COMING—

@ Wyogal : Yes what does pinging mean?

southbound : pingin is a test from system to system

OKIE OIL MAN : PINGING--TESTING SYSTEMS TO VERIFY CO-ORDINATION OF SOFT-WARE AND COMPATIBILITY

OKIE OIL MAN : PINGING PRECLUDES IMMENENT RATE CHANGE EITHER UP-WARD OR DOWN-WARD--AS PER SWIFT SYSTEM PROTOCOLS

OKIE OIL MAN : MY GUESS--NEXT WHENSDAY @ 100 GOZILLION DOLLARS

PPlunkett : okie, where do you get this stuff

OKIE OIL MAN : PPLLUNKETT---LOT'S OF STUDYING AND WITH GOOD BANK CONTACTS AND MAJOR OIL COMPANY CONTRACTS--IN OTHER WORDS--EXPERIENCE—

OKIE OIL MAN : IF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL-----BOY I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING BAD

OKIE OIL MAN : I ONLY WANT THE DEVIL TO THINK I'M BAD BECAUSE I INTEND TO SERVE THE LORD AND NOT HIM

OKIE OIL MAN : 4 DOGS HAS JUST CHEWED MY LEFT LEG OFF---GUESS THAT'S MY SIGNAL TO FEED THEM---BBL MAYBE-----------

@ sassysmom : Rilee the cc call I was listening to

@ sassysmom : said GOI done , only needs to be voted on tomorrow and announced

OKIE OIL MAN : SASSY--ONLY A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE FROM PARLIMENT FOR MALIKI IS ALL THAT'S LEFT--WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TODAY OR TOMMOROW---THEN THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ sassysmom : pretty much confirms what Okie said

@ sassysmom : yep Okie that is what they said

OKIE OIL MAN : SASSY IS RIGHT ON---LISTEN TO HER WORDS OF WISDOM--DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE YET---KUDOS TO YOU MY DEAR

OKIE OIL MAN : BBL--EVERYBODY PLAY NICE WHILE I'M GONE-----

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post....but when you been around these chats for awhile you will understand this next comment. What is said when you dont really know anything but you want to portray to everyone that you are in the "know" and have the greatest intel on the planet?? Yep you got it. And I quote" some intel cant be discussed"....unquote. And why is that? really? I could care less who you know or who you think you might know and have NO desire whats so ever to find out. So whats the big secret?? When you have been wrong time and time again, whats the deal with another one?? Heck I enjoy reading and find it entertaining and always ask myself whats if he is right this time?? Do I believe any of it?? I guess not so when I read this " cant divulge what I heard" then the credibility is gone....cmon man...

Edited by jlassociates
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OKIE OIL MAN : DOG-GONE THE LUCK--THAT WAS SANTA ON THE PHONE AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO BRING MY PRESENT EARLY THIS YEAR AND WHEN HE SLIPPED INTO MY HOUSE LAST NITE--THE UPSET STOMACH HIT HIM AND THE ONLY THING HE FOUND FOR TOILET PAPER WAS SOME SMELLY STUFF CALLED DINAR AND HE JUST FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER USING IT---OH WELL--EASY COME--EASY GO---WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DONATE TO THIS OLE BROKE WARRIOR--IF NOT IN DINAR--AT LEAST TOILET PAPER????????

Not sure what he is saying here?

Ok tells it like it is!!! I sure wish i had a contact in Iraq to tell me if there are really a lot of ships at the dock! Does anyone know the meaning of the word demerge? It would take an RV to pay for the time those ships are stuck at dock and not operating.

demerge - to separate a company from another with which it was previously merged ...

Thanks for the post....but when you been around these chats for awhile you will understand this next comment. What is said when you dont really know anything but you want to portray to everyone that you are in the "know" and have the greatest intel on the planet?? Yep you got it. And I quote" some intel cant be discussed"....unquote. And why is that? really? I could care less who you know or who you think you might know and have NO desire whats so ever to find out. So whats the big secret?? When you have been wrong time and time again, whats the deal with another one?? Heck I enjoy reading and find it entertaining and always ask myself whats if he is right this time?? Do I believe any of it?? I guess not so when I read this " cant divulge what I heard" then the credibility is gone....cmon man...

They're worried it will get put out there by wikileaks.

Ok tells it like it is!!! I sure wish i had a contact in Iraq to tell me if there are really a lot of ships at the dock! Does anyone know the meaning of the word demerge? It would take an RV to pay for the time those ships are stuck at dock and not operating.

Not sure if you have been to the port at Um Qasr, but having 182 ships anywhere near that port would be a physical impossibility....

• Upvote 1

hmmmm not really, jesus and his followers drink wine many times in the bible....

Hey, can you show me where Jesus drinks wine? I was just talking to a friend about that the other day. I don't believe that there is an account of Jesus actually drinking wine, but I could be wrong, please give scripture if you have it! Thanks :D

• Downvote 1

Hey, can you show me where Jesus drinks wine? I was just talking to a friend about that the other day. I don't believe that there is an account of Jesus actually drinking wine, but I could be wrong, please give scripture if you have it! Thanks :D

There has never been a fact in the KJV Holy Bible that Jesus drank wine....He did turn water into wine and the PEOPLE drank....

Hmmm I will say that it's not totally clear whether or not Christ himself drank wine, but it is highly suggestive that he might have and it's abundantly clear that he promoted it to his followers.....

Genesis 27:25, 28, 37

25 - And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son's venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine, and he drank. 28 - Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: 37 - And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?

MATTHEW 11

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

19 The Son of man(jesus) came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

LUKE 22

15 And he [Christ Jesus] said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

19 ¶ And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

not to mention jesus was born a jew which makes it pretty inconcievable that he never was a part of a passover seder which would have him drinking 4 glasses of wine.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1