Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from a local bank

Mr. Cool

Hey Everyone, just some info I got last night, from my local bank that I do all of my "Dianr Shopping" . The bank manager whom now holds dinar as well, told me they received an email from thier HQ stating "that due to demand the normal 2-3 day turnaround would be 7-10 days on all Dinar purchase transactions". The email goes on to ask each branch for "an estimated amount sold to clients in the last 12 months". It also stated that they (HQ) needed this info "by the end of this week". The bank in question is Colorado State Bank and Trust they are also Oklahoma Bank and Trust. Granted they are not your Wells Fargo, but they have been around for over a 100 years, nice to see a small bank taking notice of our investment. I also trust the info as the Bank Manager is a family friend and my sons Godmother, I also verified this info with the Assistant Branch Manager, whom is my Mother. So sources trusted, use as you wish.. :D .

Kiss Your Mother for me.

Madmannnnn Out

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Now THIS sounds like something a bank would really do! An actual process! Thanks for the post!

to ask each branch for "an estimated amount sold to clients in the last 12 months".

Hello people do they not have any computers in this bank, transaction history, data from past transactions & so on.

There isn’t a bank in the USA that cant tell you as a customer what you paid in/out 5 years ago on this date.

There is no way that head office or HQ would even ask a sub branch for this information as they would already have it on a data file.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

According to this site it looks like we will be able to go to Bank of America and RBC to cash in

http://97.74.115.239/category/rumors/

Are you referring to RBC as Royal Bank of Canada? I called them the other day and asked about it and the guy acted like i was from space...lol...on the other hand he seemed to know alot about iraq...hmmm

actually Zantac, what the main branch is asking for is the affiliates records so the main branch can make sure they have an idea of what to expect.Like how much local branchess can possibly expect on rv ect. ect. the local branches probably give a daily or weekly over veiw of currency exchanges as a total and and the actual currancy accounting [ daily amounts purchaced and sold] in house only to be submitted to main branch quarterly or not at all as individual transactions to the main branch. B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

actually Zantac, what the main branch is asking for is the affiliates records so the main branch can make sure they have an idea of what to expect.Like how much local branchess can possibly expect on rv ect. ect. the local branches probably give a daily or weekly over veiw of currency exchanges as a total and and the actual currancy accounting [ daily amounts purchaced and sold] in house only to be submitted to main branch quarterly or not at all as individual transactions to the main branch. B)

:twothumbs:

Well Said xxxgator, Thank you. Or as my mom would say “why should Corporate lift their finger to do anything when they have us to do it for them”. Also, as explained to me that this type of transaction is more of a service then a “big eye in the sky watched transaction”, and branches have a better idea of their monthly exchanges. :P

:twothumbs:

Well Said xxxgator, Thank you. Or as my mom would say “why should Corporate lift their finger to do anything when they have us to do it for them”. Also, as explained to me that this type of transaction is more of a service then a “big eye in the sky watched transaction”, and branches have a better idea of their monthly exchanges. :P

If someone comes in and buys 5 million dinar .. that's approximately $5,000.00 ..... you don't think they have a daily recorded transaction of that and that corporate doesn't also know ... they're banks people! they count every cent. This is a nice story though. but if your friend is the Mgr. ... why would you check on him with the Asst. Mgr. (even though it is his mom)? I'm sure the Mgr. knows things the Ass't. doesn't? I don't think I will put any of my dinar money in that bank!

Hello people do they not have any computers in this bank, transaction history, data from past transactions & so on.

There isn’t a bank in the USA that cant tell you as a customer what you paid in/out 5 years ago on this date.

There is no way that head office or HQ would even ask a sub branch for this information as they would already have it on a data file.

I've never been in banking but wouldn't this be part of the logical auditing process? You know what you think you have and what you are supposed to have,

but what do you REALLY have? What if some one was looking at a print out and went....WHAT? We couldn't have possibly sold that much Dinar. Somebody

double check this I want to know what's really going on. Consider me on board with this rumor.