Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possumism

possum

Believers. I have the word for the past year from this pulpit. I have been the subject of ridicule, obscenities, and made into a Joke. My time of redemption is at hand. Possum will be proved right and will sing praises to me and kiss my feet. It's party time!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Believers. I have the word for the past year from this pulpit. I have been the subject of ridicule, obscenities, and made into a Joke. My time of redemption is at hand. Possum will be proved right and will sing praises to me and kiss my feet. It's party time!

Possum, I for one have been here since your start here and I do miss you...

I shall kiss your feet oh great one. Me and the boys worship only you oh great one. We wait for party time at your swingers club. We promise not to look at your being. We know you are more than man and are the essence of pure utter thought. You are the creator of income...creator of wisdom...and creator that is ALL! Can me and the boys come to your party?

Possum My Man!!! Our "Piss On Da Boss Desk" season BEGIN!!!!!

Edited by Manno

I shall kiss your feet oh great one. Me and the boys worship only you oh great one. We wait for party time at your swingers club. We promise not to look at your being. We know you are more than man and are the essence of pure utter thought. You are the creator of income...creator of wisdom...and creator that is ALL! Can me and the boys come to your party?

Swingers club eh Since i was a kid i did love swinging now there is a club for it is there also a merry go round club?

Wallys...go and read the posts from Possum and you will understand why he is so liked. He is truly one of a kind and his misses has to be one great lady. When this is all over, I will certainly miss some of the people I have grown to know and care about. Welcome aboard and GO RV!!!!!

I don't always listen to the people that post on this site, but when I do...I listen to Possum!.........With Possum....you have to read between the lines!!!!! With Possum.....you have to be a believer!!!!...With Possum....you have to imagine yourself AFTER the RV....Thats Possum...and remember.... Possum spelled backward is mussop!!! "Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1