Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat from another site

Kimjackie

Kimjackie... I thanked you for the post and I meant it. My post was not intended to offend you in anyway . I was on that call and heard it. I only wish for someone to answer my question as I cant for the life of me figure it out. Maybe someone can come and explain this to me so that I better understand how can a store owner change his prices prior to a rv?? Not being a jacka** or anything I would just like to know. I then get a negative for my post just trying to find some information...go figure

Why do you think you offended me, written below is what I answered to you. I said have a nice day. You didnt offend me at all, in fact thank you for what you said.

To answer your question I dont know. This is not my post only one I saw and reposted for those that would enjoy reading it. I certainly enjoyed it. I have read and heard in other chats that prices were being changed in Iraq at stores, but I am sorry I cannot tell you where I saw or heard that. Maybe someone else does. Have a nice day.......

:)

Edited by Kimjackie

Why do you think you offended me, written below is what I answered to you. I said have a nice day. You didnt offend me at all, in fact thank you for what you said.

To answer your question I dont know. This is not my post only one I saw and reposted for those that would enjoy reading it. I certainly enjoyed it. I have read and heard in other chats that prices were being changed in Iraq at stores, but I am sorry I cannot tell you where I saw or heard that. Maybe someone else does. Have a nice day.......

:)

Great thats good to know...I just get so frustrated with people losing homes and jobs and in all kinds of trouble and this seems to them their only way out, only to have people spew more and more lies and untruths. Its like they get some kind of thrill talking to people who are hangin on their every word. Thanks for the boots on the ground letting us all know thats a big fat lie...

Thanks again Kimjackie and see you on the board again sometime..

from mates i worked with who are still out there and on the ground everyday , there are not two prices inany store that they goto

Thanks so much and thanks your mates over there ok??

Well I am out. I listen to a call come here to ask one question and looking for a explanation to help me better understand it and I get a remark from a mod in chat that they cant believe someone would come from another site and talk bad about them and then come here looking for answers. All I did was ask a question and we were discussing it. Then someone from somewhere else says we are berating the person who put out the false info...I tell you what..You guys listen to just anybody and believe everything that is said regardless how iditoic the statement is, then please continue on. I have had it. All I am guilty of is comin here and asking how can a store in Iraq change its prices without a rv?? ....I have it...thanks for the memories guys/gals

Were any of you here back when a member by the name of "stevewashington" was trying his best to play GURU?

Look through the link below at some of his chats that he had here....see any similarities?

Link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=quick_search&search_filter_app[forums]=1

"stevewashington" AKA "SteveI" he has been selling this junk for over a year now and I am still not buying.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Were any of you here back when a member by the name of "stevewashington" was trying his best to play GURU?

Look through the link below at some of his chats that he had here....see any similarities?

Link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=quick_search&search_filter_app[forums]=1

"stevewashington" AKA "SteveI" he has been selling this junk for over a year now and I am still not buying.

Nothing came up!!

we don't need the gurus because all we need is jesus. He will take us to the promise land.

Great comment for a Sunday school class...irrelevant to this discussion.

Just do a forum search, and type in stevewashington and you will find some of his past predictions.

After reading many of the previous posts of Steve Washington, I cannot say that I "know" those posts where not from SteveI, I can say that they do not bear any resemblance to the posts that I read from SteveI. So I would say that IMO they are not the same Steve's. Of course I cannot say that as fact.

Peace

You did a great job, thank you some people can talk pretty fast and it is hard to keep up with what they are saying.. Great job, give yourself a pat on the back.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear, as in crystal! This is not Kimjackies post! This was posted by s211oj from very reliable sources.

• Upvote 1

The arrogance of the majority of the people on this site never ceases to amaze me. Now wonder this group of people left this site with all the bashing and unconstructive criticism that goes on here. I have had it, I am going to take my toys and go follow those other people, at least they have some dignity and respect for each other. Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

The arrogance of the majority of the people on this site never ceases to amaze me. Now wonder this group of people left this site with all the bashing and unconstructive criticism that goes on here. I have had it, I am going to take my toys and go follow those other people, at least they have some dignity and respect for each other. Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

If you believe these airheads you should leave here and go follow them. They have proved they know absolutely nothing and are making up wild stories.

Why is it so many people will believe anything. The pastures are full of sheep.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

interesting,

so what happens if their predictions are wrong?

will they explain it away by blaming it on some unforeseen event in Iraq that has once again delayed the RV as they predicted? (Maliki's recent rejection of the list's draft law maybe?)

amazingly enough, the timing of this prediction comes as they start to advertise for DT on their site with their very own promo code.

Prediction of couple days out (enough time to buy some more from their new sponsor) remember that they are providing this site just to get info out to the people and they dont need you to pay for it because it will not be needed long because the RV is so close, and the site will not be needed anymore.

Prediction of decent rate, not to high so as to sound like TK, but not to low to cause people to lose interest.

I'm sure it won't take long for my comments to make it over there and get me banned, but the loss will be for them. It should not take long for people to figure it out if the RV does not happen as they say.

I will also be the first to post a public appology if I am proven wrong, but that will be easy with my new found happiness and wealth :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If you believe these airheads you should leave here and go follow them. They have proved they know absolutely nothing and are making up wild stories.

Why is it so many people will believe anything. The pastures are full of sheep.

You have just proven my point with an astounding explanation point, thanks for your help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I dont find it incredible that Iraqi shopkeepers might be anticipating an RV anymore than we do. This and other websites contain hundreds of pages of rumors! Look at all the anticipation in this country...we're lining up attorneys, estate and tax planning experts, we're opening offshore bank accounts, we're shopping for new cars and homes! Why would it be hard to believe the owner of the local Iraqi grocery store might go ahead and put a few pricechanges out?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post and since you posted it I would like this answered and I quote:

From Carol: Spoke to contact this AM, contact is tied up until later in day. Things are happening. A few months ago when they thought things were going to change, they made sure they repriced their merchandise, they have put back on dual pricing so that when it's ready, they can have the prices ready to check out at stores. They didn't take off old prices, just added new prices. She doesn't know what those new prices are. Presently, the new prices are back on. All they do now is wait. They are selling at the old price, but ready with the new price

How is this possible prior to a rv? I was questioned about bringing this up in the chatroom while we were discussing it between ourselves by a mod, but since you made this post can someone please explain how this is possible?? Maybe we need to look to storeowners over there for intel...they obviously know more than anyone else in the whole world..

How can you expect Kim to have an answer to your question.It was stated very clearly in the begainning that the post was copied from another site.don't promote other sites to be exact.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

longhornlove....

I appreciate you liking those guys. However.... do you remember when they called out no less than 5 DV members by name. I remember them calling out zantac and sarasota for no reason at all. Because they had different views. Is that your idea of them having dignity and respect? Remember Check calling everyone idiots on his post? How about the bad things he said about Adam on his 1st call in his tougher than thou attitude? How about not asking permission for the call and then blatantly doing it again? I remember Steve saying 2 months ago that Ch. 7 was done and was a FACT! That HCL and Fils were done and that was a FACT! When I pressed him on all of his ludicrous "Facts" in his post he couldn't come up with one supporting document. Now his comment in this post suggests he will eliminate any negative article from the site. WHAT? Is this a Polyanna move or a communistic one? Aren't his followers smart enough to discern information for themselves? Don't you want to have all information in front of you to formulate an opinion for yourself or does propaganda and spoon feeding just make it easier for you all? Pathetic!

These guys have earned only the respect of those newbies that haven't put in any research of their own. The rah rah pom pom group in the form of yes men/women clones. Mr. Rich you hit the nail on the head! It is the GET team all over again. I used to go rounds with E and G all the time when they were on this site. These guys will be revealed for what they are soon enough. They will hang themselves.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

as always nicely stated Drox....

back to the original question....there would be no reason for a shop keeper to change a price based on a revaluation....because the change doesn't affect what they sell things for...it only affects what they import things for...so if they are buying local items it would have no bearing. People tend to look at this as a big windfall for Iraq...that they will all wake up rich...a revaluation against other currencies only allows them to import things much cheaper...which in time will allow the prices to go down.

Now....you'll love this one...if they were going to do a re-denomination then they would have to change prices...let that one roll around a little bit....they would need two prices...one for the old currency and one for the new currency.....no other reason.

But I find all the cloak and dagger... secret sources pretty funny and oddly entertaining....and on another note...what's up with all of the conference calls? Can't they just post the stuff so everyone can evaluate it?

• Upvote 1