Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix...RE-Check Netdania

Joe P

First of all Phoenix i greatly appreciate all of the great info you have provided just since I've joined this site.

I have no idea who anyone is on here all i can do is draw my on conclusions about people by how real they seem.

You Phoenix seem the be one of the genuine people on here. so thank you and much respect.

And Slade, Have a cold beer and cool down is all of this ranting doing any good for anyone (probably not).

It is all coming down to the wire and no one will give a flying crap about who said or did what after this ride is over.

Everyone be grateful for what you have, and live life to the fullest.

God bless you all

Shane

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Started out as a good post and following threads

Then all the BS started!

As soon as Joe and Phoenix actually started discussing the freezing aspect of currencies, the BS started again. UNREAL

Keep an eye on whats ahead, not personal conflicts

Not 1 thing was being pumped

Thanks Joe and Phoenix

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1

First of all Phoenix i greatly appreciate all of the great info you have provided just since I've joined this site.

I have no idea who anyone is on here all i can do is draw my on conclusions about people by how real they seem.

You Phoenix seem the be one of the genuine people on here. so thank you and much respect.

And Slade, Have a cold beer and cool down is all of this ranting doing any good for anyone (probably not).

It is all coming down to the wire and no one will give a flying crap about who said or did what after this ride is over.

Everyone be grateful for what you have, and live life to the fullest.

God bless you all

Shane

Thanks for the kind words!

As far as all the nastiness and venom that happens at times.

You see as most know I do not support the private currency exchanges and because of this the people who have a financial interest in the selling or exchanging of dinar view what I say as potentially damaging to their projected economic gain.

So because of the fact that they fear that they may have less profit if people decide to exchange at banks instead of a private exchange they have a vested interest to do their best to discredit anything I may say.

That is the reason I always stick with the facts and never allow any reason for them to discredit anything I say.

Sure...I some times get excited and exhibit a little too much hope like we all do and the resulting out pouring of venomous attacks is a site to behold.

The claims made in the attacks are getting wilder as time goes on and more exaggerated...it is kind of funny to watch but must be shocking for some who have never seen it.....

I am waiting for the one where I will be pegged as the second gunman on the grassy knoll. :lol:

But to me it is no big deal...it goes with the turf and is to be expected.

If you take a firm stance on something and refuse to compromise and that action or stance is seen as a potential threat to someone involved in a multi million dollar revenue stream you better brace for the attacks.

But like I said...no biggie.

Thanks again.

Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes as and when advised by the tax pro of your choice.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This one sure did get entertaining. :D

I'm tempted to close it but... let's see if the kids can let it go or if it gets uglier from here.

Sure did.

Man o man....are people on edge or what? :blink::lol:

All in all everything is looking great!

Thanks for letting me post here Adam and the freedom to express my view point even tho at times it is 100% opposite of yours.

I am for the most part just killing time and having fun and to me having fun sometimes is jumping into the fray.

No blood no foul.

Best to of luck to all...even those who would love to shut me up. :lol:

Phoenix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

what are you a fli flopper in attitude? I think you are bi polar and you knew you were wrong and I know you are embarrassed that Joe P. revealed how ............you are.

Not quite...

It is obvious you have wrongly mistaken my passionate stance on facts as negitivity.

I am one of the MOST positive persons you will ever meet when it comes to the soon to revalue Iraqi Dinar.

BUT...I am also one of the only persons on the forums who openly opposes the dinar pumpers.

Lets stick with the facts here...what I called BS on was the false information put out on that CC from a self proclaimed "international currency expert"

That person was not Joe P.

Also one more time....the explination for the extended halt on that day was because of the Islamic New Year and that 100% factual.

Now yes there have been changes in the trading as Joe pointed out and I attempted to also talk about.

But then the thread was hijacked by persons attempting to stear things away from the facts into a personal attack in an attemt to make anything I may say as foolish (as in support your local bank).

Bi polar? :blink:

Man I am so single minded I sound like a broken record. :lol:

Phoenix

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not quite...

It is obvious you have wrongly mistaken my passionate stance on facts as negitivity.

I am one of the MOST positive persons you will ever meet when it comes to the soon to revalue Iraqi Dinar.

BUT...I am also one of the only persons on the forums who openly opposes the dinar pumpers.

Phoenix

Which is why I like to read what you have to say. I also have issues with the pumpers and IMO anybody predicting a rate of $4+ is a pumper. Anybody saying that the lower denoms are already being distributed by ATMs in Iraq is a pumper. And anybody using god to promote the dinar is a pumper.

I have also been accused of flip flopping as I have opposed the pumpers here but then supposedly registered on the pumper site. For the record I have registered at three dinar sites. One was the site I started with before I came to DV back in June and the other I only registered because I had to in order to access something I wanted to read.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

IMO I think you are a stand up guy, stick to who you are and what you believe in. I hope this ride is almost done, a lot of stessed folks here and everywhere. Not sure what the facts are, but IMO ,I think you do your best to try to help people. God bless us everyone.

Which is why I like to read what you have to say. I also have issues with the pumpers and IMO anybody predicting a rate of $4+ is a pumper. Anybody saying that the lower denoms are already being distributed by ATMs in Iraq is a pumper. And anybody using god to promote the dinar is a pumper.

I have also been accused of flip flopping as I have opposed the pumpers here but then supposedly registered on the pumper site. For the record I have registered at three dinar sites. One was the site I started with before I came to DV back in June and the other I only registered because I had to in order to access something I wanted to read.

Thanks Mr Rich.

Yes most people are on many forums...and yes some use differant names on differant forums and that is no big deal.

I only go by Phoenix and only post here and at my own private forum.

The reason I post here is for 2 reasons.

1. My forum is not a dinar forum.

2. Adam does not promote or pump for private currency dealers.

Most of the people on the forums are very good people with good intent.

But the problem is with a small group of dedicated operatives who move from forum to forum seeding the good info with bad pumped up BS in an overt attemt to play on the emotions of people in hopes that they will make a quick dinar buy based upon false information.

The thing that got me spun up over that CC was the FACTUAL information (the regional currencies were not trading for an extended time due to the Islamic new year) that was SPUN into a flat out lie.

That lie came from someone posing as an "international currency expert" who claimed that he had contacted people in the position to "know" and was told the currencies were frozen to keep things stable for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and that it could not go on for long.

So by spinning this flat out lie based upon a factual situation (the currencies were not trading at that time) it gave the desired illusion that the RV was about to happen at any moment.

Now...what happened NEXT on that very call is what raises the major red flags.

Right after the "international currency expert" tells everyone it has all been checked out and it looks like the RV is about to happen they switch to telling everyone about the new dinar dealer they now support and will have adds for on their new forum and how everyone who is a member of their forum can now get a discount. :rolleyes:

That was a little too obvious. :lol:

The pumpers are getting sloppy and or too bold.

The funny thing is there is no need for pumping if they would just stick with the facts which are all fantastic and pointing to the revaluation very soon.

Then what happens is the few bad apples who are doing this try to turn my efforts to expose the pumping into personal jabs at the good people....who for the most part are 99% of the people on all of the forums.

Any way...that is how that works.

Phoenix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Mr Rich.

Yes most people are on many forums...and yes some use differant names on differant forums and that is no big deal.

I only go by Phoenix and only post here and at my own private forum.

The reason I post here is for 2 reasons.

1. My forum is not a dinar forum.

2. Adam does not promote or pump for private currency dealers.

Most of the people on the forums are very good people with good intent.

But the problem is with a small group of dedicated operatives who move from forum to forum seeding the good info with bad pumped up BS in an overt attemt to play on the emotions of people in hopes that they will make a quick dinar buy based upon false information.

The thing that got me spun up over that CC was the FACTUAL information (the regional currencies were not trading for an extended time due to the Islamic new year) that was SPUN into a flat out lie.

That lie came from someone posing as an "international currency expert" who claimed that he had contacted people in the position to "know" and was told the currencies were frozen to keep things stable for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and that it could not go on for long.

So by spinning this flat out lie based upon a factual situation (the currencies were not trading at that time) it gave the desired illusion that the RV was about to happen at any moment.

Now...what happened NEXT on that very call is what raises the major red flags.

Right after the "international currency expert" tells everyone it has all been checked out and it looks like the RV is about to happen they switch to telling everyone about the new dinar dealer they now support and will have adds for on their new forum and how everyone who is a member of their forum can now get a discount. rolleyes.gif

That was a little too obvious. laugh.gif

The pumpers are getting sloppy and or too bold.

The funny thing is there is no need for pumping if they would just stick with the facts which are all fantastic and pointing to the revaluation very soon.

Then what happens is the few bad apples who are doing this try to turn my efforts to expose the pumping into personal jabs at the good people....who for the most part are 99% of the people on all of the forums.

Any way...that is how that works.

Phoenix

Thanks for the 100% FACT...Gotta link?

Why don't you call in your fortune teller lady and know for sure...... ;)

and Merry Christmas to you ....we all need to chill out more I'm sure...and yes...that Phoenix is a real peach ;)

In the words of the Immortal American statesman, Mr. Rodney King, "why can't we all just get along"?. lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the 100% FACT...Gotta link?

Sure do.

1. Just go to any dinar forum that has a banner add for any dinar dealer.

2. Go to the rumor section and read at your own risk.

3. On those same sites you will also find the instructions for dinar discounts and dealer cash in instructions.

I would give the links but I am sure you can find them in your favorites. :lol:

Oh and one more...just go to that CC in question and listen for yourself.

I could not make this stuff up if I wanted to! :lol:

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix,

And others... <-- you guys stop being on the offensive!!! Nothing to gain at all, I know, been there and done that.

And others...<-- who are enjoying...keep reading.

Phoenix, had I known you were going to reply last night I would have stayed up. Sorry. But I'mmmmmmmmmmm back.

Alright, heck where do I start?

China has been pulling this fiasco for the past 12 days. They lock down simultaneously to other ME currencies. Especially around the 8:00 pm Bahgad time, 11:00 am CST, I've seen it at different times too, but similarily close to the others. The Peso, for example, indeed a non-major, exotic, continues to move fluidly throughout the other's halt. There are other non-majors I have in there too, as you've seen.

When I look at captialization probabilities with neighboring counties, it has legs. It is possible to suspend the market forces to prevent the movement of billions prior to the RV. Those billions could flow behind the scenes, but not in the open market. This assures that the captilization doesn't have me on the coat strings being tugged along for profit. Knowing the IQD is not a 'sellable' and 'buyable' currency on Forex inceases the likelihood of the marginalizing of sister currencies (within this basket), buy suspending the trading.

We have paired the ME basket currencies to the USD and the Euro. Both USD and Euro move frequently throughout the day. Any impact on those Majors will affect all others. The fact that they don't move against the USD and Euro fluctuations is another independent oddity.

Alignment, maginalizing, capitalization of the ME basket is upon us. They must when the IQD comes to market.

What would be interesting to know is the amount of IQD in each ME reserves and are they adjusting during/after/before suspended trading. There are legs, IMO, that a certain amount of IQD will be held at each ME reserve. That amount is coordinated through backroom deals, ensuring the ratio is appropriate. No ME country wants to change their position in the pecking order, but it's about to happen. To ensure the pecking order, deals had to be struck. Do you have any info on this?

On a personal note...thanks for bouncing back in. Why people are abusing you? Because as you said they are frustrated...heck I was too, as you know.

To everyone else...bite your tongue if you need to. The community goal is to know when and how much. If this Forex site is telling us something, it might just be validation for those sitting on the fence of confidence.

Joe P

PS...I just noticed the Kuwait is not going to give a rate change until Monday. They are skipping Sunday for some reason. Hmmm?

PSS...The Kuwaiti Dinar is trending weaker not stronger lately.

PSSS...The Buhrain Dinar has the most egregiously long ceiling, I have witnessed. Market forces will not allow this currency to drop below $2.65. In our case, it's a floor, but look at the chart...you'll see.

• Upvote 4

Phoenix,

And others... <-- you guys stop being on the offensive!!! Nothing to gain at all, I know, been there and done that.

And others...<-- who are enjoying...keep reading.

Phoenix, had I known you were going to reply last night I would have stayed up. Sorry. But I'mmmmmmmmmmm back.

Alright, heck where do I start?

China has been pulling this fiasco for the past 12 days. They lock down simultaneously to other ME currencies. Especially around the 8:00 pm Bahgad time, 11:00 am CST, I've seen it at different times too, but similarily close to the others. The Peso, for example, indeed a non-major, exotic, continues to move fluidly throughout the other's halt. There are other non-majors I have in there too, as you've seen.

When I look at captialization probabilities with neighboring counties, it has legs. It is possible to suspend the market forces to prevent the movement of billions prior to the RV. Those billions could flow behind the scenes, but not in the open market. This assures that the captilization doesn't have me on the coat strings being tugged along for profit. Knowing the IQD is not a 'sellable' and 'buyable' currency on Forex inceases the likelihood of the marginalizing of sister currencies (within this basket), buy suspending the trading.

We have paired the ME basket currencies to the USD and the Euro. Both USD and Euro move frequently throughout the day. Any impact on those Majors will affect all others. The fact that they don't move against the USD and Euro fluctuations is another independent oddity.

Alignment, maginalizing, capitalization of the ME basket is upon us. They must when the IQD comes to market.

What would be interesting to know is the amount of IQD in each ME reserves and are they adjusting during/after/before suspended trading. There are legs, IMO, that a certain amount of IQD will be held at each ME reserve. That amount is coordinated through backroom deals, ensuring the ratio is appropriate. No ME country wants to change their position in the pecking order, but it's about to happen. To ensure the pecking order, deals had to be struck. Do you have any info on this?

On a personal note...thanks for bouncing back in. Why people are abusing you? Because as you said they are frustrated...heck I was too, as you know.

To everyone else...bite your tongue if you need to. The community goal is to know when and how much. If this Forex site is telling us something, it might just be validation for those sitting on the fence of confidence.

Joe P

PS...I just noticed the Kuwait is not going to give a rate change until Monday. They are skipping Sunday for some reason. Hmmm?

PSS...The Kuwaiti Dinar is trending weaker not stronger lately.

PSSS...The Buhrain Dinar has the most egregiously long ceiling, I have witnessed. Market forces will not allow this currency to drop below $2.65. In our case, it's a floor, but look at the chart...you'll see.

Joe can you start another thread on this?

I have to run out and take care of some stuff and will be back later.

Maybe you can pull out the reply i did to you and we can lose the other stuff?

Hey it is fun to spar but this is an important topic and maybe we can get Scooter, Sonny, Bretling, Adam or anyone else to help.

As long as no "international currency experts" join in we may get to bottom of this. :blink::lol:

Thanks Joe.

BBL

Phoenix

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sure do.

1. Just go to any dinar forum that has a banner add for any dinar dealer.

2. Go to the rumor section and read at your own risk.

3. On those same sites you will also find the instructions for dinar discounts and dealer cash in instructions.

I would give the links but I am sure you can find them in your favorites. laugh.gif

Oh and one more...just go to that CC in question and listen for yourself.

I could not make this stuff up if I wanted to! laugh.gif

Phoenix

You crack me up Mr. factual. Ok let's break this down.

1. Since this thread is discussing a CC on PD I will assume here you are referencing that site in #1. Are you suggesting that PD is making finanial gains based on the banner add? If so PROVE it.

Steve..I has made it extremely clear that he will not stand for that. So since you are calling him a liar you need some proof to back this up and call it fact.

2. Thanks for the advice...read rumors at my own risk. Well that clears up a lot for us.

3. This is DV...correct, and are you suggesting that since we can go to Dinar Trade and type in dinarvets (as I have done) , and receive a discount that we should beware of this site as well. Or is it only for sites that you are not a member of and really no nothing about that we should be forewarned???

You pride yourself on facts and in this case you simply do not have any. You are giving your OPINION and calling it FACT. Let's just simply say that you are stating your opinion or gut feeling or whatever and let it go at that...you are certainly entitled to your own opinion on the matter. I just feel that you have always seemed to be a factual guy bringing what you felt to be evidence to the discussion.

By the way no ill intent here. I have payed attention to what you have had to say since I joined this site. Just keeping it real.

Take care

Hey it is fun to spar but this is an important topic and maybe we can get Scooter, Sonny, Bretling, Adam or anyone else to help.

As long as no "international currency experts" join in we may get to bottom of this. blink.giflaugh.gif

Thanks Joe.

BBL

Phoenix

Now that's better!!

Peace

• Upvote 1

Now that showed a lot of class Joe P Greatest post ever seen by me on this or any other site !! ;)

I agree. Some people have really gotten out of line. We are all in the same boat folks.

Phoenix,

Let's try something new...something not seen in the recent past.

Let's partner together to figure out why this is happening. This is not a site versus site issue. Forget 'pumpers' because that is subjective. Forget 'names' of the past who have come and gone...that's irrelevant too. At this point, we have clues everywhere.

In my prior posts, everything stated is fact. The ME's traded yesterday (it was a holiday) but then stopped.

So, I have resources...you have resources, that the dinar family don't. If we can validate this relationship of the ME's doing this daily trick for the past 3 weeks to the IQD appearance...FANTASTIC...if not we move to the next clue. We both know that the ME basket is intrinsically and tanglibly affected by the reemergence of another currency. The neighboring countries cannot allow a significant revaluation without adjustment and beyond the Forex's later impact. Iraq's increased oil/gas participation increases the size of the pie, but the piece of pie becomes thinner in each country, hence another reason for a monetary adjustment. I could list a ton more reasons too, as you could.

We both know that the KWD didn't revalue as some of the forum posts stated...it was a quick growth from September to October over the course of 24 days. No reason to jump their butts because they don't/didn't know. And we both know the KWD didn't jump to $4.00 either. However, their 14 cent adjustment is a significant amount. That's a near 5% appreciation of value based on what? Not Gold, because that would have effected others equally. Increased reserves or reserve currency value? Hmmmm? Shared oil field? Hmmmm?

Bottom line is the ME is doing things that are not respective of other regions, other baskets, or historically.

So what say you? Want to work together on WHY instead of debating holidays, exotics?

Joe P.

PS... I just posted this and then read your latest. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! These currencies are frozen RIGHT NOW! It ain't a holiday NOW is it? And they will freeze again tomorrow between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm CST.

Thanks Joe P, you're the best. Do they close each day at the same time for prayer??? A pizza shop here in town closes every Friday at lunch for a couple hours for prayer.

Not quite...

Lets stick with the facts here...what I called BS on was the false information put out on that CC from a self proclaimed "international currency expert"

That person was not Joe P.

Also one more time....the explination for the extended halt on that day was because of the Islamic New Year and that 100% factual.

Now yes there have been changes in the trading as Joe pointed out and I attempted to also talk about.

But then the thread was hijacked by persons attempting to stear things away from the facts into a personal attack in an attemt to make anything I may say as foolish (as in support your local bank).

Bi polar? :blink:

Man I am so single minded I sound like a broken record. :lol:

Phoenix

I always loved to hear what you had to say but lately you just puzzled me. You just said above that the freeze was because of the holiday but it has been freezing more than that. The CC i listened to the other day that you are talking about to me seemed the most honest of them all. I think I remember hearing you a while back saying that this will RV the next week and it never happened. I do not who to believe anymore because no one knows and especially you. The CC I think those guys kind of know what they are talking about. And yes I will support my local bank even though they are all crooks.

As long as no "international currency experts" join in we may get to bottom of this. :blink::lol:

Thanks Joe.

BBL

Phoenix

Thats better. But fake

Hi all."newbie here!"Just wanted to express my thoughts on the posts by Pheonix and JoeP.Excellent points made by both and very admirable the way you resolved it.Keep em coming.This is my first post but I have been "lurking" for awhile and there is alot of good information here............unfortunately alot of #$%& as well.Pheonix,Joe.....I'd love to invite you up to B.C coast for a nice relaxing fishing trip on my 80ft yaght...........unfortunately I don't have it yet ......goooooooo RV.Slade,you can come as well.............I'll need an anchor!!!!!Just kidding.chill out dude.stress over this is getting to us all.We all know it's going to happen....just when and how much?Til then,cheers to all and seasons greetings.

Sparky

To Phoenix and Joe P. Let me know where you start the new thread. I'd like to follow it. I have not read all of this thread but did read the last posts by each of you and think you both have a lot of insight and it would be great to start a new thread with those two posts and continue the discussion, inviting others who watch the Forex boards to chime in. I definitely think there is something to this but I don't know enough about how to read the boards to give reliable feedback. Thanks!