Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This just in VIA email

blueskygal

Blueskygal.....LOL>...you know the flames are coming when you mention Tk but I am happy to have the posts right or wrong. Thats what rumor is all about. We need a grain of hope here and there. Who knows he may actually stumble upon the real thing one day and I am certainly hoping and praying that today is the day....every day. Thanks for posting Blueskygal. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

:D

• Upvote 1

Groan !!!!! some were to nite a poster mentioned a constipated goose?? I now know he was talking about TK...LOL

pp

tk is far from constipated ... lol .... he RUNS off at the mouth :rolleyes:

Blueskygal.....LOL>...you know the flames are coming when you mention Tk but I am happy to have the posts right or wrong. Thats what rumor is all about. We need a grain of hope here and there. Who knows he may actually stumble upon the real thing one day and I am certainly hoping and praying that today is the day....every day. Thanks for posting Blueskygal. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

:D

exactly, rumors are better than nothing ... ..... FlaDinar, i see your from Milton ..... I have a place not far from you, how you liking that cold weather ??? :)

Unfourtunately,

Somebody has to be wrong in these situations. I'd love to be wong but I'm just not seeing it RV before the 10th of Dec 2010 and at a rate that's closer to 2.00-3.00USD. I'd love to have to say 'mea culpa' and TK was right and it did RV tomorrow at his rate. No problem saying I was wrong at all...

not promoting anyone or any site...dont shoot the messenger!

Date: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 9:01 PM

This just in................

[Doc McCoy]

[terryk] hey all how you doing

[terryk] hold on calling al

[terryk] first

[terryk] [janicemulvaney] gunner] i just found out that shabibi meet with parliament tonight and press for the smart cards to be loaded tomorrow, that signals an RV... The delay today could turn into victory for us tomorrow...

[terryk] this is big news

[terryk] now i will tell you

[terryk] hold on again

[terryk] 3.87

[terryk] thats what i am being told

[terryk] 250

[terryk] 250 dinar

[terryk] yes

[terryk] got a call from that same source as yesterday

[terryk] that call i been waiting for

[terryk] now this

[terryk] is bank intel

[terryk] boa and 5/3 both saying they have the rate

[terryk] 3.87

[terryk] thats the bank rate

[terryk] not cbi

[terryk] rate

[terryk] now when the cbi rate comes out

[terryk] higher

[terryk] that should be about 1,00 highter

[terryk] higher

[terryk] higher

[terryk] so we maybe seeeing like 4.87-5.12 rate

[terryk] right

[terryk] now we dont know why it did not show up today

[terryk] but this is coming from a vp at the bank

[terryk] that is good friends with this source

[terryk] whats a phantom rate

[terryk] thats the spread

[terryk] im hearing that is there

[terryk] so we should see it tomorrow

[terryk] or tuesday cash in

[terryk] for

[terryk] all 11 going

[terryk] sorry that was also told to me

[terryk] dong is in it

[terryk] 3.87 is what we would get if you cashed in at the bank

[terryk] if you cash in with ali or ty you will get the cbi rate

[terryk] the source is very strong

[terryk] very

No one knows but the good Lord Himself what the outcome of the Iraqi dinar will be after Iraqi gets all of its ducks in a row, so just sit back and have patience(it's a virtue you know)... I've been in this for close to 7 years now and I've really never once believed in running around posting RV this and RD that, it's bloody pointless...

Getting over excited, calling banks pre-maturely isn't a mature, rational way of doing things, because most of the time, the people at the banks are totally clueless... Just stop stressing over this, read the legitimate information within the forum and/or on-line, get advice from qualified tax and wealth management professionals and just wait...

Because nothing we say and do here will make the RV move any faster along in the progress of time than what it's pre-destined to be... So, read, learn, research, ask questions that do need to be answered and relax... Personally, I do feel a lot of you won't be able to handle the RV when it does come...

I'm not trying to be mean, but rather realistic here... Say the RD(not that I'm asking and/or looking for one unless it's after the RV) comes first, what would you do?!? See the right mindset has to be there in the first place whether there's the RV or the RD to deal with, and I personally have reconciled both within myself...

Seriously folks, calm down... Huffing and puffing over this isn't necessary, just wait it out and take time to learn and prepare for the RV and/or the RD(which ever comes first)... Because it's quite frankly all that any of us here and/or anywhere else can do until a significant shift in this currency takes place...

Thanks TK for the absolutely funniest post ever. How do you do it? When I'm feeling low I look for quick pick me up post. TK you make laugh and everything is allright. Who knows maybe one day you'll be right and you'll make me cry with joy. Tito hand me a tissue. Lol god Bless Semper Fi :P:lol: :lol:

not promoting anyone or any site...dont shoot the messenger!

Date: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 9:01 PM

This just in................

[Doc McCoy]

[terryk] hey all how you doing

[terryk] hold on calling al

[terryk] first

[terryk] [janicemulvaney] gunner] i just found out that shabibi meet with parliament tonight and press for the smart cards to be loaded tomorrow, that signals an RV... The delay today could turn into victory for us tomorrow...

[terryk] this is big news

[terryk] now i will tell you

[terryk] hold on again

[terryk] 3.87

[terryk] thats what i am being told

[terryk] 250

[terryk] 250 dinar

[terryk] yes

[terryk] got a call from that same source as yesterday

[terryk] that call i been waiting for

[terryk] now this

[terryk] is bank intel

[terryk] boa and 5/3 both saying they have the rate

[terryk] 3.87

[terryk] thats the bank rate

[terryk] not cbi

[terryk] rate

[terryk] now when the cbi rate comes out

[terryk] higher

[terryk] higher

[terryk] higher

[terryk] so we maybe seeeing like 4.87-5.12 rate

[terryk] right

[terryk] now we dont know why it did not show up today

[terryk] but this is coming from a vp at the bank

[terryk] that is good friends with this source

[terryk] whats a phantom rate

[terryk] thats the spread

[terryk] im hearing that is there

[terryk] so we should see it tomorrow

[terryk] or tuesday cash in

[terryk] for

[terryk] all 11 going

[terryk] sorry that was also told to me

[terryk] dong is in it

[terryk] 3.87 is what we would get if you cashed in at the bank

[terryk] if you cash in with ali or ty you will get the cbi rate

[terryk] the source is very strong

[terryk] very

TK...you are truly entertaining. My husband and I are fans of yours! ;)