Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 dollar dinar pic attached

dinarcraze

I was just going through my dinar and dong and realized the broker sent me a free 50 dollar dinar this was two months ago it never clicked till now , here is proof

Thanks dinarcraze,

What we really (collectively) want to see is a note less than the 50. We have all heard that they are out there, unreleased, etc., etc., but would just like to see one for verification and authentification. Several folks have come forward with lesser notes, but they always seem to be in the period of the Saddam era. Let us know if you happen to see anything less than a 50, and thanks for the post! UR

I was just going through my dinar and dong and realized the broker sent me a free 50 dollar dinar this was two months ago it never clicked till now , here is proof

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???I'VE HAD THOUSANDS OF 50 DINAR NOTE FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS... :P:lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PIC TOWARDS THE END OF THE PAGE

NOW EVERYONE COMES NOW EVERYONE COMES OUT THE WOODWORKS SAYING THEY ALREADY HAD LOWER DOM SO WHY DIDNT ANYONE SPEAK UP BEFORE WHEN EVERYONE WAS MAKING IT SEEM LIKE LOWER DOM THAN 100 WERE SEALED AWAY IN A BANK VAULT SOMEHWERE . GO FIGURE

• Upvote 1

Its about once a week theres a topic about these so called new lower denoms and then lo and behold its a 50 dinar note. Not trying to be mean but if youre going to be in an investment at least know something about it. I, just like the previous posters have these. I actually purposely bought several hundred thousand in anticipation for the bunny ears.

• Upvote 1

Its about once a week theres a topic about these so called new lower denoms and then lo and behold its a 50 dinar note. Not trying to be mean but if youre going to be in an investment at least know something about it. I, just like the previous posters have these. I actually purposely bought several hundred thousand in anticipation for the bunny ears.

Most of the people on here are seeking information you ,I nor anyone else came into this investment a freaking dinar educated master master so try to make a little sense when you post , most people are still learning its expected to have a few people with the most negative mind frame in the world on here giving the amount of people that. Come to this site .

Most of the people on here are seeking information you ,I nor anyone else came into this investment a freaking dinar educated master master so try to make a little sense when you post , most people are still learning its expected to have a few people with the most negative mind frame in the world on here giving the amount of people that. Come to this site .

• Upvote 2

for the record I do not believe Iraq will lop. Nor do I really care if you get the 50dinar bills, but the bills are far more expensive and don't bring anything to the table.

the 50 dinar bill will not save you from a bunny ear. Neither will having a bank account.

In a bunny ear situation, the entire currency is replaced, not just certain bills. If you have say 1000 dinars worth of the old currency in 50 dinar bills, you will be forced to exchange these for 1 dinars worth of the new currency. The bills themselves are irrelevant, as the lop goes against your total value. This also means that three zeros would also be removed from the end of your bank accounts.

Look at the lop that n. Korea did earlier this year for reference.

• Upvote 1

While yes, the 50's have been out for a long time, the poster was only trying to be helpful. All those negative posts may only discourage them from posting any items. I remember way back when, a first time poster scored a major news release. Dont kill the messenger as they may hold the key we all seek.

pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

While yes, the 50's have been out for a long time, the poster was only trying to be helpful. All those negative posts may only discourage them from posting any items. I remember way back when, a first time poster scored a major news release. Dont kill the messenger as they may hold the key we all seek.

pp

You said it best think you poker player

• Upvote 1

what is a 50 dollar dinar? I guess it must be like a " Hot water heater" instead of just a "water heater" ....or Is Obama switching us over already?

Wow only such small minded people would piont out such a minuscule mistake ,racism is still alive ,someone makes a mistake and you make reference to Obama ,what a piece of s*** person you are get of the site newbie it was fine without you .

• Downvote 5

Wow only such small minded people would piont out such a minuscule mistake ,racism is still alive ,someone makes a mistake and you make reference to Obama ,what a piece of s*** person you are get of the site newbie it was fine without you .

Would you rather that he said '50 Iraqi Dinar note'? Cheer up Francis! :blink: