Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NASA announce proof of ET in space

wolfie251

Ok...for those that have been on here awhile remember when a certain someone mentioned that "life on Mars" is the codename for the RV. I always find it interesting that when supposedly the IQD is supposed to RV or highly speculated to RV we see the topic life in space pop up. I remember several times this year seeing articles about life on mars. Will this be the final time NASA or anyone else will announce life in space? This afternoon NASA is having a press conference about biological materials found in space proving life exists outside of earth. My guess is it is from Mars.

http://www.necn.com/12/02/10/NASA-announcement-spurs-alien-life-specu/landing.html?blockID=364767&feedID=4213

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok...for those that have been on here awhile remember when a certain someone mentioned that "life on Mars" is the codename for the RV. I always find it interesting that when supposedly the IQD is supposed to RV or highly speculated to RV we see the topic life in space pop up. I remember several times this year seeing articles about life on mars. Will this be the final time NASA or anyone else will announce life in space? This afternoon NASA is having a press conference about biological materials found in space proving life exists outside of earth. My guess is it is from Mars.

http://www.necn.com/12/02/10/NASA-announcement-spurs-alien-life-specu/landing.html?blockID=364767&feedID=4213

They have found DNA glucose within the milky way galaxy about 6 years ago and of course there is life outside of earth. Common sense should tell people were not the only form of intelligent life in the universe, but these things cause "religious paranoia" that's why governments don't really answer the questions about ET's and this is just my theory any alien life they find in the milky galaxy may look similar or just like us since the molecules they found some what resemble ours.

in conclusion, yes there is life out there, no not little green men or anything you seen in the movies, But human-like

• Upvote 1

Yup aint this stupid stuff- Another False Flag and info to confuse the masses. Thats all we need --- HEY Herbie the MARTIANS are comin--- Ya rite Lewie the Martens live 3 doors down so whats the deal- They are coming ----- ya from where the grocery store? :blink::blink::lol: No from MARS-.... Ok so thats that new shopping Global Shopping Center that cropped up with the stars and moon over it as you go in? :blink: I dont think so NASA says they are going to have a conference about it-- Ok Herbie so the planning committee has a problem with rezoning- what the parking lot aint big enough? ---- :lol: -----------------------Yup folks aint the government great :huh::P ---- yall have a good day -

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Common sense should tell people were not the only form of intelligent life in the universe,

End Quote

Totally agreed. But the enormous arrogance of some /many had them think we're the only ones existing in the Whole Universe. Something like the "Elected chosen Race"...Yeah Right.......One doesn't need to be an Astronomy Scientist to see this is plain stupid. It's as though ants would think they're the only living creatures on Planet Earth.

• Downvote 1

Your could be right guys -- There could be life on Mars and they ship things here to the Global Shopping Center. I went for groceries the other day and got what i needed. On the way out by the cashier i stopped and got 3 MARS chocolate Bars. They were wrapped in a Tinfoil type of plastic.. Go figure eh? A friend of mine has a Tinfoil hat. He also has a copper wire that runs from the top of it to the bottom of his foot which he ties to his shoe laces -- Yes he is well grounded.. AAUUUUGGHHH :lol:

Edited by vern

UMBERTINO-

It's as though ants would think they're the only living creatures on Planet Earth

Read more: :lol::lol: YA tell that to my uncle- :blink:

If you dont believe that there is life on MARS then you tell me where MARS Chocolate Brs come from? ok? where? Venus? and Where do STURN cars come from Ford? <_< Like Larry said -- you cant fool me i,m to stupid- :lol:

• Upvote 1

What I find amusing is that people can look around at this beautiful world and universe and not see there had to be a Creator. This advanced kind of organization cannot possibly just happen and stay organized by chance....yet some just can't or won't for whatever reason, see what is plainly obvious. Truly, I believe a little science will pull man away from God, but a lot of science will bring him right back to him. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, our science community refuses to even dig for proof of Intelligent Design...only the opposite is examined. Sad. I don't mean to offend those who don't see things as plainly, but when given the opportunity to glorify my Lord for His blessings of keeping our world together, I simply must do it, even if a bashing may ensue. I totally believe God led me to this knowledge about the Dinar, and I can't wait to honor Him by following His plan for it.

Blessings,

YeshuasDinar

• Upvote 6

I to have accepted CHRIST as my Wonderful Saviour. There is only but 1 GOD and HE shall reighn forever. I have posted this many times. I was joking here and if you took it all wrong i am sorry. It was all in fun. I to love my JESUS and wont turn and run from that fact. I was just playing on the fact that the government has so much to say and all the info out there is driving us all crazy and we have to stay connected to the truth. But i also see humour in what i wrote and see. I also believe that GOD made the Universe and all that is in it but beyond -beyond as far as your imagination can go and farther than that. To the point where you cant fathom HIS greatness. That is who i serve. I wote it all for fun. Sorry if you took it wrong. Vern :)

All this outer space talk makes we want a MARS bar now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they have Universal shipping-- Does Priority Post work here Maybe the US Postal service works for this. Their rates are sky high and out of this world---- Hey just a question.k? :lol:

Edited by vern

Isnt OBAMA an alien? what starcraft widgetdidget far flung smokeless astroid did he come in on.

Maybe NASA is talkin about bringin his folk over here.---NASA---Not Another Soetoro Assembly.. :unsure::blink::(:lol:

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They have found DNA glucose within the milky way galaxy about 6 years ago and of course there is life outside of earth. Common sense should tell people were not the only form of intelligent life in the universe, but these things cause "religious paranoia" that's why governments don't really answer the questions about ET's and this is just my theory any alien life they find in the milky galaxy may look similar or just like us since the molecules they found some what resemble ours.

in conclusion, yes there is life out there, no not little green men or anything you seen in the movies, But human-like

Nicely said. :)

I think there are all types of life out there at different stages of development, as the Universe is over 13 billion years old. The History Channel did a couple programs on what life would have been like if the asteroid hadn't crashed into the gulf of Mexico and killed off the dinos. It was pretty kewl as they (dinos) evolved into lizard people (did you know birds are direct decendants of dinos?). They also had one about how life will continue to evolve here on earth long after mankind is gone.

For those of us that keep up on this kind of stuff, they've now determined that Neanderthals were their own species and not the forefathers of Homo Sapiens...and it appears that the two species did mate!

I deeply respect those of you who have a more creation view point, and I hope you don't mind coexisting with those of us that are on the side of evolution. For those of you sitting on the fence, I'd recommend you read Stephen Hawkings new Book...The Grand Design. It discusses how a Universe this perfect can (he doesn't say does but can) exist without a Creator.

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1

Nicely said. :)

I think there are all types of life out there at different stages of development, as the Universe is over 13 billion years old. The History Channel did a couple programs on what life would have been like if the asteroid hadn't crashed into the gulf of Mexico and killed off the dinos. It was pretty kewl as they (dinos) evolved into lizard people (did you know birds are direct decendants of dinos?). They also had one about how life will continue to evolve here on earth long after mankind is gone.

For those of us that keep up on this kind of stuff, they've now determined that Neanderthals were their own species and not the forefathers of Homo Sapiens...and it appears that the two species did mate!

I deeply respect those of you who have a more creation view point, and I hope you don't mind coexisting with those of us that are on the side of evolution. For those of you sitting on the fence, I'd recommend you read Stephen Hawkings new Book...The Grand Design. It discusses how a Universe this perfect can (he doesn't say does but can) exist without a Creator.

I love you...oh crap! did I just say that outloud? How embarrasing, I hope no-one else heard that...Would you like to get coffee with me sometime?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like the interest on this topic...some people ( me ) believe GOD is our heavenly father the creator of all things possible...and other's believe what the scientist say...i for one can understand how examinations and experiments can prove a "theory",but if you really think about it....no man on earth with the greatest mind possible can tell you if its fact...gravity,wind,weather,day and night are all subjects that one can explain..but to actually " know " will never be understood...for the longest everyone's " theory " was the world is flat...after decades and time passed we all found out its really round and rotates which cause's day and night based on the position of the sun and moon...so based upon that right there, i refuse to believe what man say compared to what the good book of life tells me...and if you really read the bible,it even explains why bad things do occur,why the universe does exist and what its purpose is....no scientist or man in this world can tell me why the earth works the way it does without using the words " think,opinion, or belief " is the reason....so to end it up...im going to leave you with this thought....when Adam ( first man ) was created, God made him by dust from the ground and breathed life into him....now,if man originated from dust think about this.....when you die,what happens...your barried into the " ground " in which your body then deteriates and the last stage of your corpse is just your bones....well....what happens to your bones?.............."dust"... so even though human form is made by sperm and egg...how do we end up in ashes? easy answer...because since day 1, the " first " man was created by dust..........God bless

Isaw the same topic about life on mars being the code word for Go rv to somebodey .By the way life on other planets or in the universe does'nt negate the existance of God or a creator.It only testifies of his greatness and how amazingly powerful, and full of knowledge and imagination God is.Nice start to the post but slipped way off the deck :lol: PEACE and lighten up all. :D

• Upvote 1