Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUE

tommy55

THE BUDGET HAD TO BE DONE TODAY SO LETS ALL PRAY FOR WHAT PHOENIX IS SAYING ABOUT THE RATE IS CORRECT, AND THE NEWBIE QUANTUM SEEMS TO BE IN IRAQ LETS HOPE THIS THING COMES TO A END THE FUNNY THING IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING NEXT YEAR BUT FOR THE BUDGET TO BE APPROVED THEY HAVE TO HAVE A RATE AND LETS HOPE IMF IS SO FED UP THAT IT HAS BEEN RELEASED SO PRAY EVERYBODY THAT THIS IS DONE. DON'T FORGET ABOUT ALL THEY HYPE AND MISDIRECTION OUT THEIR COULD IT FINALLY BE HERE. HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY GO RV :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Tell me WHY would they have an exchange rate in a budget?????? Please someone answer this for me.

WITHOUT A RATE HOW CAN THEY SET A BUDGET THEY CAN'T USE THE OLD TOILET PAPER MONEY FOR THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Edited by tommy55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WITHOUT A RATE HOW CAN THEY SET A BUDGET THEY CAN'T USE THE OLD TOILET PAPER MONEY FOR THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

they have been using that toilet paper for years.... just saying..... I have a feeling were not as "close" as everyone is saying.... GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they have been using that toilet paper for years.... just saying..... I have a feeling were not as "close" as everyone is saying.... GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

THATS BEFORE THEY WHERE GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO TRADE CURRENCY WORLDWIDE THE IMF WILL NOT LET THEM BE INTERNATIONAL WITHOUT BEING IN THE SAME BASKET AS COUNTRIES AROUND THEM, THE WTO ALLREADY SAID THEY CAN BE IN BUT HAVE TO BE IN THE BASKET WITH OTHER COUNTRIES.SO LETS GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The budget is used for internal purposes (in Iraq) and not based on the value of their currency internationally. Do you budget your spending in your country based on the increase or decrease of your currency compared to other currencies? No, you don't. You will not find a change of rate in the budget unless they planned of paying for it with their budget and I would guarantee that isn't the plan.

• Upvote 4

Tell me WHY would they have an exchange rate in a budget?????? Please someone answer this for me.

They don't need an exchange rate in the budget......thier current budget is based on US dollars, because right now until they get out from under chapter 7 they pay for everything with oil.

The budget is used for internal purposes (in Iraq) and not based on the value of their currency internationally. Do you budget your spending in your country based on the increase or decrease of your currency compared to other currencies? No, you don't. You will not find a change of rate in the budget unless they planned of paying for it with their budget and I would guarantee that isn't the plan.

right on.....good post

• Upvote 2

Thank You for making my point. There is NO RV in the 2011 budget , just like there was no RV in the 2010 that everyone was saying contained it LAST YEAR.

• Upvote 2

You don't honestly believe they are even close to being the wealthiest country. Fact: take the 2nd 3rd, and 4th wealthiest countries combine them and they almost equal #1.......the US

THE BUDGET HAD TO BE DONE TODAY

I have asked this question many times, with an answer......I will try once again.

Where does it state anywhere that the budget is due Dec. 1st? There may be gurus that have stated this, but unless there is proof, plain and simple, it is not a fact. Is there an article that states this?

This has been mentioned many times. I have searched many times, & I see this "fact" nowhere other than ones on here.

From what was discussed months ago, I had the impression Iraq's fiscal year was/is the same as ours, which was the end of October? As far as Iraq's New Year, one can easily search this & to me it appears it is as well, the same as ours. CBI has made it clear their "intentions" are the rv this year & draw in the big bills by the end of December 2010. We need to see the GOI formed & announced, per CBI, we will then see the rv. I think with Maliki stating the GOI will be formed no later than Dec. 15th, is awesome & hopefully true....with that said, I am hoping to see the rv before Christmas. I think it's silly to expect an rv before the GOI, after all, if that were ever the case, we would have seen it months ago!

Thanks

Dan

• Upvote 2