Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1: JUST INFORMATION

curious80

It's not about being greedy at all. Say you only own one 25,000? I would rather want it 3 to 1 because the spread is going to take it's share not to mention taxes. My 3 to 1 is left with half. Got it? If it goes to 1 to 1 that leaves me with maybe $12,000. Could YOU pay off your house with only that amount? No. It would help but it's not enough. So yeah, I need the three to one!

Sounds like you need to spend another $25 to $30, and buy you another 25k note.

• Upvote 1

As Sonny1 says"take it for what it's worth". He is just passing along info he has recieved and offering his thoughts as well. Sonny1 does'nt strike me as the type that gives a rats arse what others think. Thanks Sonny1...........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree . Sonny1 also has said many times that he is not what everyone calls a guru. He just passes along information that he has been told. That's it. Thanks again sonny1.

Had all of the chat been posted here you would have read sonny1 did say just that "Take it for what it is worth" Can't get any clearer than that.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

Sonny1 Chat Excerpts: Dinar Vets 11/29/10

November 29, 2010 01:53 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

7:08 PM [sonny1] but someone who i trust, and has been right a few times on the news end of it, happens to think that at some point this week the cbi will release the rate

7:08 PM [sonny1] he says they will need the large notes back in by years end

7:09 PM [sonny1] and we wont be able to hold the large notes til it goes up to 2.00 or 3.00 dollars

some bs’ing about rates….well more like arguing with no facts to back them up………… then

7:15 PM [seand] sonny1 so what is your guess at rv rate?

7:15 PM [sonny1] seand .84-1.61

If this doesn't rv this week will you post anything else from this person you TRUST??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I'm not one of the 'koolaid crowd" and I don't believe Sonny1 is either, I respect and appreciate his information when he's willing and able to give it. I've noticed Sonny hasn't been around as much and I believe the way some people on the forums react to him weather he's chatting with us or posts something in the forums is enough to keep him away. I'm not saying people don't have a right to disagree (and I have disagreed with him in the past) but we all can act civil. Thanks....

• Upvote 2

Much appreciated here Sonny1, we will always have those that will do just what they did.

I welcome your comments and thank you...

wow, i am amazed at how some people act, all i ever do is try to help people. i sit on for hours and answer questions and the idiots come out and prey when they disagree, my timeline is right

and who is this (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. guy.....never heard of him, and if hes saying 3.00 out of the gate he obviously has no idea........... i just cant believe how ungrateful and stupid some can be...........wow

• Upvote 2

Thanks Sonny for all you do and you do not have to then hear all the WHINERS like BANE. Blame IRAQ BANE if it does not RV like you want and quit your bitching....thats all you do, people get so tired on here of the bashing and whining and cutting down the Newbies for asking something they can not find.......Im done now and thanks again Sonny....

Thanks for your posts Sonny1. Poor bashers just can't help it. You've seen it for years and they will always be around. Kinda like sh$t birds. You know, the birds that sit up in a tree and just sh$t all over your car. The best anyone can do is clean up after their mess and keep going. Each of us has a goal, we just haven't reached it yet. The bashers think their goal is the bash and get their joy behind a keyboard offering little if any constructive observations. Thanks again..... Can't wait to see you and other info providers in the cash out line. Onward and Upward...... GM

I uasually get my .22 out at that time! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Snip

Anyone needing this rv to pay off debts or mortgages shouldn't be here in the first place. The dinar is a highly speculative venture and speculators should put no more in than they can afford to loose and certainly not use money that should be used for fulfilling one's obligations.

Our needs or wants for a certain rate have no bearing on the reality of the outcome. Bashing someone for speculating a rate because it doesn't jive with what one wants is childish. If one wants to argue a rate speculation based upon their research, intel or logic then go for it. We'd love to hear it.

Thanks Sonny1, for the latest info! :D

Your first sentence says a lot about you. Let me guess you probably hold ten million plus in dinars and are already well off. People do need this to save homes and pay off debt. That doesn't mean we put what little we had in hopes for a miracle. Maybe the crash of the economy or the fall of the 3 major auto makers didn't effect you deep pockets but almost everyone I know have been devistated over the last 2-3 yrs including my wife and I. My wife lost her job with Ford after 17yrs on the line. My company cut wages just before I ruptured a disc in my back and was only able to collect benefits for 3 months. The last 3 months have been unpaid. We sold some of our dinars to buy groceries and pay the bills. I bought 7 mil. In 2005. I now have 2mill. Still a great investment but after taxes and saving my house I surely won't be able to retire. So forgive me for not finding your smug fatherly advice of any help. There are some of us that had the money when we bought years ago and are struggling like you obviously don't comprehend. Greed? I don't think so. I want my life and family back the way it use to be. So Bane has always been harsh but he has a very valid point, although some can't see that through there own wealthy and sheltered eyes. Go RV..............3+...............now.

• Upvote 3

Your first sentence says a lot about you. Let me guess you probably hold ten million plus in dinars and are already well off. People do need this to save homes and pay off debt. That doesn't mean we put what little we had in hopes for a miracle. Maybe the crash of the economy or the fall of the 3 major auto makers didn't effect you deep pockets but almost everyone I know have been devistated over the last 2-3 yrs including my wife and I. My wife lost her job with Ford after 17yrs on the line. My company cut wages just before I ruptured a disc in my back and was only able to collect benefits for 3 months. The last 3 months have been unpaid. We sold some of our dinars to buy groceries and pay the bills. I bought 7 mil. In 2005. I now have 2mill. Still a great investment but after taxes and saving my house I surely won't be able to retire. So forgive me for not finding your smug fatherly advice of any help. There are some of us that had the money when we bought years ago and are struggling like you obviously don't comprehend. Greed? I don't think so. I want my life and family back the way it use to be. So Bane has always been harsh but he has a very valid point, although some can't see that through there own wealthy and sheltered eyes. Go RV..............3+...............now.

I strongly agree with your comment. These economic times have been extremely difficult on a lot of very good, educated and talented people. Because of the times, people are "reaching out" to get a "stimulus" for their families by incorporating the IQD as an investment. That's what investing is all about. It's not wrong to hope for good or even great results out of your investment. It's the American way!

As far as "bashing", people giving a contrary opinion on a post have every right to express their own opinion on the subject. People responding to these contrary opinions by saying, "Go visit another site", "this person must be stupid", etc. are in reality the ones who are bashing. If anything must stop, it is the negative responses to these contrary opinions. Without these contrary opinions, you will only have posts stating, "Thanks for your post", "Thanks for all you do", etc. The only thing these types of posts do is clutter up the blog and builds the individual's "number of posts" logs; thinking that they are the "real supporters" of this site. These types of posts add no relevant information to the topic or any additional understanding to our investment. Sure they're nice, but that's it.

So lets keep the good and the contrary opinions coming so hopefully we will learn more about our investment and soon arrive to our final destination ----- the RV!

• Upvote 2

You are such a fool Bane. Whatever it comes out at, you will have more money than you did before you bought your dinar. You obviously know nothing about investing.

Personal attacks Fatbob. Believe we have been warned about that. Whatever it comes out at I will have more money than I did before...that is true. This is about the term GREEDY though. It is not greedy to want more. That is the issue. To say one is greedy that they want the 3 to 1 rather than 1 to 1 or less is ridiculous. This has NOTHING to do wheather I know about investing or not. So it is really ignorant of you to say I know nothing of investing because I want a higher rate. Think about it. How does that statement mean I know nothing of investing? I await your answer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand what your saying BANE but if it comes out at 86 or a 1.00 u shouldn't complain its better then it not happening at all just be grateful you invested that's all I'm saying

The issue here is being called greedy if one wants a higher rate. It has nothing to do with complaining...

• Upvote 1

This has come up before a few times. I asked Ali and he stated there is no possible way that we would have a time limit on cashing in large bills. Soooooooo.... I do not think I agree with the post but Curious does have a right to his opinion.

God Bless America!

I agree, but thank you for the information and all the talk it has added. :)

• Upvote 1

"People do need this to save homes and pay off debt. " That sentence says a lot about your understanding of finance, debt & economics and basic budgeting or the lack of it.

You have to realize that this is a speculation. A vehicle that is extremely more risky than conventional investments. In other words it's basically gambling. Would you recommend that someone in debt take their hard earned money to Las Vegas or Atlantic City? Maybe you would.

As far as your personal attack on me, yes, I hold a large sum of dinar and I won't apologize for it.. Already well off? Not really. I was born in the project slums of of South Philly & moved up North to Massachussetts & worked my way up the ladder in a law enforcement career as far as it would take me (Chief of Police). In the process getting shot at several times, wounded once & sliced. At times I worked 3 jobs. Then moved into the private sector (corporate fraud detection & prevention) and paid attention to what was going on around me in the economic world. I actually made what I have fairly recently by watching the housing bubble grow, knowing that a lot of bad paper was out there supporting it. When the oil crisis started to rear its head, I adjusted my investment strategies and made moves with my investments that actually increased my holdings 6 fold rather than sit around and do nothing and watch my savings become worthless. Believe it or not, one of the keys to all of it coming out well was to NOT be greedy.

During all of this, my wife was laid off from her job after 18 years there. I fortunately escaped being laid off , so far. We just had 3 layoffs in my building today. One of the things that my wife & I knew early on (after going through the Carter years) was that companies and unions dip their fingers into pension funds just as the government has pillaged social security. So, we set out early on and saved on our own & set aside emergency money and assumed that social security & pensions might not be around when we needed them. Seems like that strategy paid off.

Wealthy? Not even close. Secure enough though to take part in this speculation so that it won't disrupt our regular finances.

Sheltered? Try sticking your feet in shoes of a cop day in and day out, dealing with human tragedy on a regular basis. MRREF can tell you how "sheltered" we are as well as the rest of the Vets on this site. I'm proud & privileged to have served the public and wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

So, you know what you can do with your baseless, whiney, class envy BS.

• Downvote 2

"People do need this to save homes and pay off debt. " That sentence says a lot about your understanding of finance, debt & economics and basic budgeting or the lack of it.

You have to realize that this is a speculation. A vehicle that is extremely more risky than conventional investments. In other words it's basically gambling. Would you recommend that someone in debt take their hard earned money to Las Vegas or Atlantic City? Maybe you would.

As far as your personal attack on me, yes, I hold a large sum of dinar and I won't apologize for it.. Already well off? Not really. I was born in the project slums of of South Philly & moved up North to Massachussetts & worked my way up the ladder in a law enforcement career as far as it would take me (Chief of Police). In the process getting shot at several times, wounded once & sliced. At times I worked 3 jobs. Then moved into the private sector (corporate fraud detection & prevention) and paid attention to what was going on around me in the economic world. I actually made what I have fairly recently by watching the housing bubble grow, knowing that a lot of bad paper was out there supporting it. When the oil crisis started to rear its head, I adjusted my investment strategies and made moves with my investments that actually increased my holdings 6 fold rather than sit around and do nothing and watch my savings become worthless. Believe it or not, one of the keys to all of it coming out well was to NOT be greedy.

During all of this, my wife was laid off from her job after 18 years there. I fortunately escaped being laid off , so far. We just had 3 layoffs in my building today. One of the things that my wife & I knew early on (after going through the Carter years) was that companies and unions dip their fingers into pension funds just as the government has pillaged social security. So, we set out early on and saved on our own & set aside emergency money and assumed that social security & pensions might not be around when we needed them. Seems like that strategy paid off.

Wealthy? Not even close. Secure enough though to take part in this speculation so that it won't disrupt our regular finances.

Sheltered? Try sticking your feet in shoes of a cop day in and day out, dealing with human tragedy on a regular basis. MRREF can tell you how "sheltered" we are as well as the rest of the Vets on this site. I'm proud & privileged to have served the public and wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

So, you know what you can do with your baseless, whiney, class envy BS.

IMO, you missed splicer09's point completely, but well spoken just like a law enforcement officer. And oh, btw, no one asked you to become a law enforcement officer. So being shot at and sliced, etc was a choice you made, so don't lay it on the rest of the general public. The rest of us get shot at and sliced and don't get paid for it (not to mention a tax funded pension).