Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/29/2010

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1784)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-NOV-2010.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks17

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)173,370,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)173,370,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Spot Oil~$84.94 up with 2 of 3 reporting at this hour

Spot Gold $1361.30 running in a wide ($15) channel since 2 am Friday

Zero Cash Days ??? The pdf file has not been updated since Nov. 25th ... a plot? ... a plan? ... a conspiracy? ... I mean really the auctions have continued ... what's going on? OK, just cool your jets! If what was reported is true ... that the site is hosted here in the US ... perhaps the webmaster is too. A 4 day weekend and not back hitting it as of this morning ... who knows? Yes, I know that the webmaster could be anywhere in the world.

17 of 19 banks participating on pretty decent volume ... actually only Thanksgiving day was higher since the zero cash days started.

Personally ... I don't expect that we will see much action in the cash column ... most people believe that something is up and that since the IMF, UN and others have the GOI backed into a corner that RI/RV is inevitable. I'm going to continue to track it but I'm really watching:

1) to see IF there is an auction (Zantac's 48hrs)

2) track gold to see that it doesn't go crazy ... up or down

3) TO WATCH OIL and see when it approaches "perfect storm" rate

Is it just me or has the news seemed to everyone like NON-News? I read a few things this weekend and it felt like I was getting a steady diet of manure!

I've read very little this morning ... I'll look around and I'll post if I see something that has a different odor and if it isn't getting enough play on DV.

Chin up ... go hit the week!

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 9

Thanks for sharing Doc! Oh yeah you didn't mentioned how much coffee you had this morning - so your post was kind of confusing...

LOL ... you know in fairness I should post a caffeine meter ... that way folks would know whether to duck or send help!

I am new here and look foreward to reading docs words everyday, but in all honesty i know everyone seems to like the zero cash days. but i am really unaware of what it means. i have beat my head against the wall trying to figure it out. so before i suffer a permanent brain injury if someone could find the time to explaain this theory me and my brain would be eternally greatful. after all one more solid hit and i could forget that i have the DINARS. So please.....................................

• Upvote 1

Doc31, I can't agree with you more on the "Non-News". I have been involved for quite awhile and usually lay low on posting- I like to read more than share my own opinions :unsure: . But I was glad to see someone that has been in tune with this whole thing post my very thoughts.... Thanks for keeping us all connected no matter how great or small....

Thanks for the post, it is very appreciated! Mind if I ask what the "perfect storm" prices are on oil to be watching for?

Frank26 says oil should be around $90 and heading to 100, 110, 120 ... $120 will rip America apart ($4/gal gas)

• Upvote 1

B) Thanks Doc ! By the way carrieann that's 1 cool photo whered you see that kangaramzebra? They are quite rare you know i beleive thats the first one scene since Adam named all the animals.I hear they are one of the favorite foods of the sasquatch species butno ones been able to confirm this..... :lol: That really is a great photo B)
  • Upvote 2