Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Needed (Would you start Spending YET?)

Dinar Hope

I am a betting man and I would have to say all the good news is almost making me pick up a few REALLY GOOD gifts for my family. I have a lot of credit cards, unfortunatly not a lot of income. (anymore)

Wanted to here your position on if you truly belive it will be before the end of the year?

Thank you for your input.

Come on. Don't run up credit cards bills over this investment. Be smart about it and for God's sake think about the downside, what if it doesn't RV, where will you be then??? Spend what you can afford on christmas, sit back and relax, wait for it to come, because it's coming "SOON".

• Upvote 2

YIKES!!! Put down the Credit Cards and back away! Even after the RV cash in, sit on your hands for a while and don't go nuts buying gifts. Ask yourself this, when it comes to giving gifts, pre or post RV, would you be just as satisfied seeing your loved ones happy with gifts from an anonymous source (still you), or is it important that they know the gifts are from you. Are you worried about what they think of you or do you truly just want to see them happy. The urge to give is understandable. The motivations and methods can be dubious.

Remember the old adage, 'the road to ruin (he**) is paved with good intentions'.

Regardless of any RV, there will continue to be much anonymous gifting in my future (albeit at a different value). :)

• Upvote 2

I say go for it! Max those suckers out on gifts. You will have the best Christmas ever!!!! That way when this doesn't happen for whatever reason you can ask for a bailout from us taxpayers and you still have your gifts from your awesome Christmas! This is the problem with our society. Spend what you don't have and then complain when things don't work out. Ok vent over. Sorry. And just in case your wondering, I do think the RV will happen, but who knows when.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am a betting man and I would have to say all the good news is almost making me pick up a few REALLY GOOD gifts for my family. I have a lot of credit cards, unfortunatly not a lot of income. (anymore)

Wanted to here your position on if you truly belive it will be before the end of the year?

Thank you for your input.

YOU SO CRAZY!

Breath! If you are like me which it sounds like you are. Buying the Dinar put you in a tight spot already. Sit back and wait. You and your family will have a great time when the RV does happen so just wait for it. I am certain that it is going to happen, but there is no guarantee.

My family and I decided to by the Dinar, even though it would put us in a tight spot, because we have blown more money on things that had no chance of ever paying us back at all let alone on the scale that this has a chance of paying us back. To us we could not afford to not do it. I am hoping it waits another week or 2 so that I can buy more on the next two Fridays or so.

All in all, just wait it will be worth it in the end and the shopping will be fun!

Very risky move......Risk is defined as the chance of an event taking place (like going in debt by using your cc) x the consequences of what that event will cause you if it happens (can you then pay off your debt and still make rent, buy food etc?).

Why not instead spend $100 on a gift for a child whose family can't afford gifts this year? Or making a donation to the Salvation Army. Or maybe adopting a dog/cat from the pound...a gift that keeps giving!

You do any of these and you will REALLY feel RICH!

Regardless I wish you and yours a very Merry Xmas! :)

• Upvote 1

Take the cards.... put a hole at one end with a hole puncher. Scribble out all the information on the backside with a bright red permanent marker.(shaprie works great)

Pull a red, white, silver or other christmas colored ribbon through the hole. Tie in a pretty bow.

Now hang on your Christmas tree. The best gift you can give yourself and others. A stress free Christmas not worrying how your going to pay them off after being ..#$#%

Hug your family and roast marshmellows, pop popcorn with them while you drink hot chocolate and thread the miniture marshmellows and popcorn to make garland to go with those cards. Everyone will have a great time and you have just kept yourself out of a white jacket after Christmas.

You can reflect on the fact Christmas isn't about BIG TOYS, but is about warmth and love.

Have a Merry Chritmas and with this advise maybe even a Happy New Year!

By the way this works great even when it does RV before Chritmas.

But after RV you have the joy of not needing or wanting the cards.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is so right! I took a new job two years ago and it was a $20,000+ cut in pay, not being used to it I ran up credit cards to cover my lifestyle that first 8 months and then got smart, destroyed them and now am paying them off :( Makes life tight but I am glad to be paying cash for what I want. When it came to buying dinar, I have just had to buy it each week as I can afford it in small amounts...have given some to my grown sons thru the 6 months I have been into dinar and for Christmas this year we are just getting together and enjoying each other because none of us have a lot of extra to spend...and I've got a few more dinar for them to hang on to...but the best part of Christmas is always the family not the toys.

When this happens it is good to have learned not to indulge in instant gratification because then the money will be gone before we know it. So part of this whole experience is education on how to handle the gift we are about to be bestowed with.

Have a happy holiday and God Bless

• Upvote 2

Our son Daniel graduated from OSU last December, it took him until August to find a job that could support him and where he could see advancement. His take on credit cards I have to say I agree 100%.... they are like drug dealers, they just want to hook you and watch you drown.

Don't spend what you cannot pay off the following month. Better yet....... pay cash or debit card....... STAY OUT OF CREDIT CARD HELL!!!!!!