Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK from GET Chat - Nov 25, 2010 @ 7:33 AM

ronscarpa

TerryK from GET Chat - Nov 25, 2010 @ 7:33 AM

[TamRon400] [terryk] OK THIS IS HOW IT IS SPOSE TO GO DOWN….

M TO BE SWORN IN…. HE DOES AN ACCEPTANCE THING….

HE WAS TO TALK ABOUT IMPROVING IRAQ AND SETTING GOVERMENT ….

WE THOUGHT THE BUDGET WOULD BE MENTIONED WITH THE RV….

BUT IM HEARING HE WILL BE SPEAKING TONIGHT AT T LOCATION….

IN FURTHER DETAIL…..

WITH THAT THE BUDGET AND HCL WITH CHAPT 7 MAYBE DISCUSSED……

AND IN THE SAME TIME THE RV….

OR HE MAY HAND IT OFF TO S…..

AND LET HIM DO IT WITH OUT ANY MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

[terryk] JUST LIKE IT WENT DOWN IN KUWAIT YEARS ....

JUST SHOWS UP ON THE SCREENS…. SO REMEMBER WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT …..

WE MAY HEAR IT TONIGHT……

BUT WE WOULD NOT SEE IT UNTIL SUNDAY…..

AND CASH IN ON MONDAY ….

SO I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE DETAIL I CAN GIVE…..

THATS WHAT THIS HIGH HIGH SOURCE GAVE US….

NOT THE RATE….. WHAT I WAS TOLD…..

WAS GOING TO BE FRICKIN OUT OF THIS WORLD HIGH….

FOREX BACKSCREEN IS SHOWING RIGHT NOW STATIC 8.27….

I HAVE SAID FOR MONTHS IM HEARING 6.18….

NO I DON’T……..

I KNOW TY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR AN EMERGENCY CALL IF NEEDED……..

AS WE TALKED YESTERDAY…..

TY IS READY TO MOVE AT ANY TIME….

AS WELL AS ALI

[terryk] SO THATS IT….

NOW ALL OF YOU GO ENJOY THE DAY….

GET OFF THE COMPUTER…..

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR support …..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Just remember a "HIGH HIGH SOURCE" gave them that info on the rate, now how can you not believe that....lol.....I try not to say anything when he posts, but could not control myself on this one.....Happy Turkey Day everyone. Do like me, i am gonna leave the puter off today and tom., and enjoy being away from all the Gurus and another whatever to look for....enjoy, take a break.... B)

• Upvote 1

I wonder what kind of commision he gets from the dinar dealers for pumping??? I just hope all the newbies don't spend all there rent money and funds for their kids gifts on dinar because of him, that would be sad unless this hits soon... Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on DV Have a great day with your familys and give thanks

I'm new at this but this post so hit a nerve--this is exactly what I''ve done a number of times this year. I read these posts, get excited, buy more dinar, then wait, and wait, and wait. At least I've finally gotten to a point that I'm not buying every time I see a post that's "Sure it will happen this weekend" anymore. I don't regret the money I've spent but at least know when enough is enough! Now I just read then go about my life and realize it will happen when it happens....

• Upvote 1

I have said this on another post..

You must try it..

If you say: Gullible 2 times slowly, it sounds like your saying "mountain"

Try it..

G U L L I B L E once more a little faster.. "G U L L I B L E...

"Thank you and may God bless us all...

I tried that but came up with Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy your day! :D

no offense but you actually believe that also

I personally don't think its going to happen until New Years Day and the rate will be no higher than 3.60. I was saying he would be an idiot if he put money on a hotel and the RV didn't come on his timeframe

Edited by Lilalbertus
  • Upvote 1

what chat site is this terryk from would love to read what his fellow members are saying to his posts...should be fun!

Im pretty sure we arent supposed to name other sites on here.......let me give it a try....TK is on d i n a r d a d d y s

ok, it worked, so maybe its ok.....i've seen other sites mentioned in captions....so there ya go

Edited by cris

Im pretty sure we arent supposed to name other sites on here.......let me give it a try....TK is on d i n a r d a d d y s

ok, it worked, so maybe its ok.....i've seen other sites mentioned in captions....so there ya go

Actually, TK has his own site, but I've been told that it's been shut down since about 8am - he must have been overwhelmed by all the fans thanking him for his on-the-money intel!

.... because he put half million down on that hotel and GET party of his

...or so he says....

....like the 200 bank branches he bought.....

... or the tons of gold coins he ordered specially made for his forum members on the occasion of one of his 'RV IS DONE' dates....

....or the oilfield (s?) he bought....

.... or...... or.....

All kidding aside, I too believed his 'spiel' once upon a time, together with his Team Koolaid troup of 'intel' sourced 'RV IS DONE' members.... At first, I believed, then I got angry, then I got disgusted, then I accepted his nonsense for what it is. Now I read, smile or even chuckle, enjoy the 'comics section' entertainment factor, and move on to the news section.

Newbies, please take the time to really read many older threads here in this forum and make time to register and read in other forums. Spend a bit of time in several chat rooms, and learn who to believe in. TK is definitely NOT the one, but with the frequency of his 'RV IS DONE' posts, he's bound to get it right one of these days. There is NO ONE else in the 'dinar forum world' at this time who is as extreme in his so-called 'intel' as TK. With his 'RV IS DONE' posts twice or more times per week, he definitely deserves a medal for persistency. It is sad to see the many many posts from people who have bought dinars and/or spent money, based on his posts.

I for one am glad to see his posts here (with the guaranteed responses). The more of these 'far out' posts are shared here, from TK and others, the more informed everyone is and hopefully some will be saved from overspending.

Please take the time to read and then make your own decisions.

RV There Yet? ;)

Actually, TK has his own site, but I've been told that it's been shut down since about 8am - he must have been overwhelmed by all the fans thanking him for his on-the-money intel!

Ok....my bad.....thought i had seen it posted that way.....i have no idea....lol...never been there, cuz, really, whats the point....