Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculating on a Possible RV

GO RV!!

this is my first post so don't be too hard on me but as i understand it iraq and kuwait share tons of oil fields on the border of the two countries. i was on a call last night and they stated that iraq must rv close to the kuwaiti dinar (within 30 cents or so)in order for the price of oil to be the same. they said its like goin to 2 different stores and buying the same thing but one price is higher than the other cuz your paying with a differend currency. Wouldn't you always go with the cheaper price!!!! and they also stated that kuwait did NOT sign off on the iraq dinar being valued lower than theirs. There is still time in which they can but has not been done as of yet.

• Upvote 1

I do know what you are talking about ... saw at least 2 of them maybe 3 ... wouldn't know where to start in the archives. They were back everytime Iraq was "supposed" to RI/RV ... when they didn't all hell broke loose from Kuwait ... when another date would approach Kuwait would play nice again ... the jist of it was that if they came in "near but just a little UNDER" Kuwait that Kuwait would assure their membership into the GCC. That's what I'd look for GCC Kuwait Iraq ... maybe May, June, July.

Peace

Doc31

Yeah I remember those as well Doc... the latest was ,I believe, that Iraq was to be within 11 cents of Kuwait but not over them. If I remember correctly , that's what the last article had stated to insure Kuwaits vote for Iraq's membership into the GCC. Has anyone found the article?

Uncle Barkie .... Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

Edited by Uncle Barkie

My buddy - Mick_13 posted this under his first post - I had called him to compare notes on Kuwait because someone had posted a higher "rate" for them a week or so ago...

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=KWD&To=USD&image.x=67&image.y=10

It's about $3.55USD/ $1 Dinar

- Fresh :)

I'll take that smiling everyday of the week !!!!! :lol:

My prediction all along has been that though they could support a higher rate, that for political and other reasons the rate should be close to, but not more that the Kuwait Dinar which is currently at $3.57 USD = 1 KWD.

95% before Dec 31, 2010

80% before Nov 30. 2010

Edited by DesertPete
  • Upvote 1

I wanted to THANK those that work day and night to provide us with all the valuable information we are fortunate to have at our disposal SHOULD we choose to read a thread or even further comment on someone else's thread they started with information, intel, speculation, or their own personal opinions.

It's a shame how some people's "Time" they contribute can be easily dismissed by some people here.... WE really need to appreciate everyone who contributes. Check made a good point on his call Yesterday about the need for people to be "educated" on their investment - something he was very sincere about. He said he'd hate to hear anyone "ditch" some dinar last minute and regret it for the rest of their life because they may listen to or fear the "negative" aspects some raise on this investment periodically to shed doubt.

Again, when forming your opinion, remember a few things - there is NO magic date!!! It's a Government forming here - not a bunch of people calling banks to get "approval" and stalling the World... a lot of complicated pieces all have to come together in a window of time - we could be looking to far into the future - if even a week early. Why would we expect an announcement with SOLID information about an RV "BEFORE" it happens - it just doesn't make sense... they know they have to get the RV done - so why draw any more attention to it than needed. Also, as a young developing government - it would make sense that you would put out confusing media to surround your progress - the classic "drop or lower three zero's" articles we see on a DAILY basis.

Some of us see those and read them and just move on. It's only a matter of minutes that someone comes along and drops the "LOP" word and then the thread gets EXCITED by those that know better and those that want to doubt their investment that day. A lot of the doubters will end up circling back around later that day or the next morning and kind of laugh it off that they "read" too much into the mood of some words from a scripted article... Maybe they had a debate with their spouse earlier about the future of this investment and dropped their guard...

I'm just saying - enjoy the Holiday - if something happens in the next month - never mind day - or week. BE THANKFUL and make sure you SPREAD around some of your $$$ for those less fortunate this Holiday. Whenever that time comes - don't let the money get to your head and make sure you help those around you constantly.

I'm sure five years "after" and pay day.... I wouldn't be surprised to see the more charitable people will have retained a higher % of their wealth. Those that forget about that side could be more prone to letting the money get to their "head" and be the unfortunate "Broke Lottery Winner" statistic. Use every day you have on this Earth to do something with a purpose that you will be proud of passing on as a true legacy to your name or family.

- Fresh th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Oh yeah for FUN you can post a DATE and RATE and any little brief or long statement you want to add as your own personal opinion or "rumor"... I'll start with pure speculation and throw out Thursday - rate of $3.50 - similar to Kuwait. Lot of speculation about a "Big" day for Iraq on Thursday... and the added bonus of "sharing" a Holiday with the US laugh.gif

Oh yeah I'm also in the camp of "I'll take .86USD/ 1 Dinar and an RV in 2010 if that happens too! biggrin.gif

Thank you for your post.smile.gif

I will go for $.50 - $1.13 by Dec. 1st. 2010. :blink: But, who really knows. I'm just along for the fun ride. And, Check, please come back and post. I really enjoy reading all that you have to say. It is so refreshing to hear from those that have bodies in Iraq that can actually tell us what is going on. Thanks for all of your info that you pass on to us all. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless, Nancy

Hmmmmm, my guess is that we are not near the RV. Only because if a country was about to RV, why would the bank still be selling dinar at the auctions at 1170 per dollar? Just a thought, dont kill me.

Because they haven't a solid date when it will happen. It could be in an hour, day, week, month, months......

They will still make money selling no matter what the rate. People will still be buying Dinar after the RV or RI.

Also people in country need Dinar to operate their bussiness. Many still have US dollars. No Bash just info.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI

I wont speculate but I will pass on what 3 other sites posted recently... First one says it cant and wont RV over .30 (Yep 30 cents) & was kind of nasty saying it. Next one says has inside intel that it is guaranteed to RV over $3..... next goof says it will RV over $5

What hurts is that anyone that knows about this situation is that NO ONE REALLY knows till it happens. They are misleading everyone to seem like they know.

Adios

John H

The people from the middle east are proud people. The middle east is a natural resource powerhouse. There is no way it will rv/ri below 2.50. After all the countries of the world have done and the monies owed forgiven. There is no way this country would dare spit in the face of everyone when we have done so much for them.... Remember the us/un controls the sanction on iraq. Iraq is also modeling kuwaits rv. Which went from .10 to 9.00 and eventually settled to 3.4, it recently rv'ed to 4.05. So why can 't this happen for iraq. Also all this talk about iraq rv must be lower than kuwait, they say iraqs rv will rv up to 12 other currencies.... So what if iraq rvs at 3.50 - 8.00 (little dramatic but what if) what is stopping kuwait from another rv??? Just my thoughts dont bash too hard haha

• Upvote 2

J.C. How will you avoid double taxing? I want to give $100,000 to each of my children for school loans, down payment on a house, or whatever else they want to do with the money, however, if I pay an initial tax on the money, how can I spare them paying taxes? I will be getting financial help when the dinar RV's, but I am curious. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...we all have so much to be thankful for.

J.C. How will you avoid double taxing? I want to give $100,000 to each of my children for school loans, down payment on a house, or whatever else they want to do with the money, however, if I pay an initial tax on the money, how can I spare them paying taxes? I will be getting financial help when the dinar RV's, but I am curious. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...we all have so much to be thankful for.

You could just gift it to them, no tax to them or you , up to 10k per year or 20k if your wife does it also. Or gift it to them before the RV and no tax to you.

You could just gift it to them, no tax to them or you , up to 10k per year or 20k if your wife does it also. Or gift it to them before the RV and no tax to you.

I understand it is 13K per year tax free for child not you, and 26K per year tax free from your wife does it also! Then you can also give to their spouse the same mount for a total of 52K tax free. You will pay tax when you RV. You can give 52K on Dec 31 if RV and then 52K on Jan1 total of 104K tax free to them not you! You can give your mother or father but not both 60K 1 time gift. I gifted the dinars to my children with a notrized hand written letter of the amount of Dinars and the Date. Hope this helps. Was not saying that you were not right just saying that the the amount is higher. Thanks biggrin.gif