Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

zzzzzzzzz and I spoke.

We came to a mutual agreement that any future calls would be either:

1) discussed with me first or

2) pre-recorded and sent to me to post.

The recent CC didn't follow either of these two guidelines!

The rule is simple: NO CC OR SITE ADVERTISING POSTING SHARING ETC WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL.

"I didn't think Adam would mind" does NOT count as my approval.

I incur liability when people lure members to other places, like other sites, conference calls, etc. I don't like incurring liability, and I dislike people doing the opposite of what they tell me even more. Even the slowest member should be able to understand this.

Thank you Adam for your response, it is greatly appreciated...I respect your judgement on this matter....God Bless...

I agree with the over-reaction on the part of everyone. If they don't come back here they will no doubt post somewhere. What then will happen if someone re-posts on DV like people bring over typed chats and conf calls from other sites? What is the difference? Unless it has to do with a liability issue for Adam if it is FIRST posted on DV. Read 4th paragraph of Post #15 in this thread

I agree 100 % that is a very valid point and I for one am very thankfull that I slept through all of this. I will miss Check mate and Steve, they bring way to much to our table, for everyone and charge nothing for their intel! Thank you to Bumper for playing the warden, which is not needed but nontheless, he tries to keep the waters calm so to speak. Thank you to Solutions and Utopia for bieng the go betweens. You are all apprecited to me.

Edited by seascape61
  • Upvote 1