Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lack of "Proof" of Existence of Lower Denoms

Legolas

Your right legolas......there is no proof of them other then the fact that they printed 14 denominations back in 2006......Im pretty sure all of us can come to the conclusion that those 7 denoms that were not released are the smaller ones we are waiting for......but NO ONE will have access to them or have the chance to see them until they are released.....there will be the upmost security and tight lipped individuals dealing with them so the chances of someone knowing about them being moved around or anything is slim to none......some gurus just bring up the lower denoms every couple months to keep the excitement going and of course as usual NONE OF THEM can EVER show proof even though some claim to see with their own eyes.......so do the lower denoms exist? Yes.....of course they do....we have proof of "other" denominations.....will anyone see them before they are released? NO......so I think we should all stay realistic here about it and not worry about them or get all worked up about them when someone says they saw them because we can all use some logic and realize that no one would have access to them.......ok.....CASE CLOSED!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

In my mind, the existence of lower denoms at the banks would constitute reasonable "proof" that our RV will become reality. They would serve no purpose without one. PROOF is defined as reliable evidence of fact. To date, we have seen none, aside from an article stating that 14 different notes were printed, and only 7 are in circulation.. This topic has been the subject of thousands of posts over the past 18 months, but we've yet to see the proof, despite numerous claimed "confirmations" of their presence at the banks. OKIE claims to have pictures of them, but insists that he doesn't know how to post them. With literally thousands of members on his home site, one would think that at least one of them would know how to post a photo. If this evidence isn't reasonably close to "proof" beyond a reasonable doubt that his photo doesn't exist, one would be hard pressed to demonstrate what is. The picture claimed to be of lower denoms discussed today in another thread proved to be of Saudi Riyals rather than Dinars, after many people became needlessly excited about this new claim of "proof."

The claim of lower denoms being stored at the banks awaiting imminent distribution has been around for at least 18 months now that I can remember. This rumor always causes great excitement, and justifiably so.....IF it were true. Until these rumors are replaced by valid "proof," they result in more problems than benefit, and shouldn't be posted. People are desperate to believe, and are therefore easy to take advantage of. :(

You seem to be one of the few people on

this site that can't put the pieces of this

puzzle together without having to see proof of everything.

Why can't you get it,

they're can not be an RV

without lower denominations and reputible people

on this site have already seen them, isn't that enough.

You think Iraq and the CBI wants to let this information out,

those lower denoms should be CBI's most guarded secret

because it tells the whole story, and you want to see proof!

I'm suprised you got involved in this investment in the first place

people like you need to not involve yourselves in speculation if you need proof.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Why can't you get it,

they're can not be an RV

people like you need to not invole yourselves in speculation if you need proof.

Thats just a little harsh bro......He isent saying that he doesnt think they exist period.....I think anyone can take the fact of 14 denoms being printed as proof of the other denominations being printed.....Its just the fact that NO ONE will have access to them or will be able to see them PERIOD until they are officially released....it doesnt matter who says that they saw them.....thats hearsay....and a bit unbelievable as well seeing as how tightly lipped and what lengths they are going to, to keep this all under wraps.....its like the old saying, believe only half of what you see and believe nothing that you hear......Im not saying that all these people saying they have seen them have other agendas or are flat out liars, but I can surely believe that no one here will have seen them and I question anyone just coming out and saying that their "inside man" saw them or "I have pictures of them, but I dont know how to post it"......with all the other rumors flying around, and false statements taken as fact, we should be a little more pessimistic about what flys around these sites to stay grounded, it will make this "roller coaster ride" a whole lot easier to handle!!! STAY THIRSTY!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just find it interesting how proof is given as the final authority. What is proof? If proof is a picture who will not claim it to be CG? If proof is seeing then it has to rely on someone's word. We are demanding proof on everything and there is no proof. The bottom line is that people will believe what the choose and will not believe what they choose. Some will never meet a level of proof that is acceptable. Some will probably doubt even after the RV happens and not believe they could go to the bank. In demanding proof are we not calling people liars if all they can offer is their word? We can accept what they say but still hold things in reserve. Proof does not exist. There is nothing that cannot be denied in one form or another.

• Upvote 1

Where there is smoke there is fire, we see all the news articles coming out this year talking about removing the 000's we know that can NOT be done without bringing out the smaller notes so why do you need proof when its only common sense!!! Just be patient, we'll see them at the time of the RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 4

Why can't you get it,

they're can not be an RV

people like you need to not involve yourselves in speculation if you need proof.

You totally missed the point of the post! There's no way in hell that these lower denoms are going to be seen prior to the RV, and that was exactly my point. People keep insisting that: they've seen them; have pictures of them; they have been distributed to all of the banks, etc., etc. This is total nonsense, and like most of the rumors, it's info that's being disemminated to pump the sale of dinars. My point is that "the rumors should NEVER be believed" and that THIS particular one is the most critical. When the lower denoms are finally seen, the RV will HAVE to have occurred. IF they've been seen, there would be proof of that fact by now. If someone claims to have a picture of them, that picture would be out there.....plain and simple. The very fact that so many things which common sense would dictate would be "secret" and totally classified are claimed to be available from "top secret sources" is what should make the rumors so obviously fictitious, but some people never seem to realize that. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

In my mind, the existence of lower denoms at the banks would constitute reasonable "proof" that our RV will become reality. They would serve no purpose without one. PROOF is defined as reliable evidence of fact. To date, we have seen none, aside from an article stating that 14 different notes were printed, and only 7 are in circulation.. This topic has been the subject of thousands of posts over the past 18 months, but we've yet to see the proof, despite numerous claimed "confirmations" of their presence at the banks. OKIE claims to have pictures of them, but insists that he doesn't know how to post them. With literally thousands of members on his home site, one would think that at least one of them would know how to post a photo. If this evidence isn't reasonably close to "proof" beyond a reasonable doubt that his photo doesn't exist, one would be hard pressed to demonstrate what is. The picture claimed to be of lower denoms discussed today in another thread proved to be of Saudi Riyals rather than Dinars, after many people became needlessly excited about this new claim of "proof."

The claim of lower denoms being stored at the banks awaiting imminent distribution has been around for at least 18 months now that I can remember. This rumor always causes great excitement, and justifiably so.....IF it were true. Until these rumors are replaced by valid "proof," they result in more problems than benefit, and shouldn't be posted. People are desperate to believe, and are therefore easy to take advantage of. :(

That's why the lower denomination posts are always in the rumor section. Because that's what the rumor section is for...RUMORS! I for one enjoy the rumor section, because that's what they post, in again...RUMORS! B)

• Downvote 2

That's why the lower denomination posts are always in the rumor section. Because that's what the rumor section is for...RUMORS! I for one enjoy the rumor section, because that's what they post, in again...RUMORS! B)

Exactly, Nathan, and fortunately, "most"people understand that. That being said, many of these rumors are disemminated by people whom thousands of people have decided to place their trust in, and therefore they don't view them with the same skepticism that they would if they came from other sources. However naive that may be, the truth is that many people have been hurt by these rumors, difficult as that might be for some to imagine. Countless people are in truly desperate situations, losing homes, jobs, personal property, and even lives as a result. Just today, articles described two individuals in Florida who commited suicide over home foreclosures. Those of us who have been involved in this investment for a while have seen this over and over. THAT is why I repeat the warnings when I see things which are so obviously unbelievable. Many fail to think about the fact that NEW desperate people arrive on these sites every day - people who are unaware of the reputations of many of the frequent posters. If repeating the posts (many of which should be permanently pinned) helps even a few, then it's worth the effort. :)

• Upvote 2

You totally missed the point of the post! There's no way in hell that these lower denoms are going to be seen prior to the RV, and that was exactly my point. People keep insisting that: they've seen them; have pictures of them; they have been distributed to all of the banks, etc., etc. This is total nonsense, and like most of the rumors, it's info that's being disemminated to pump the sale of dinars. My point is that "the rumors should NEVER be believed" and that THIS particular one is the most critical. When the lower denoms are finally seen, the RV will HAVE to have occurred. IF they've been seen, there would be proof of that fact by now. If someone claims to have a picture of them, that picture would be out there.....plain and simple. The very fact that so many things which common sense would dictate would be "secret" and totally classified are claimed to be available from "top secret sources" is what should make the rumors so obviously fictitious, but some people never seem to realize that. :rolleyes:

I agree 100%......we know that other denominations exist.....there is proof of that....but NO ONE will have access to them until they are released......PERIOD......we should stay more level headed about things we see run across these dinar forums cause half is not true and half is being passed around as fact when there is no factual basis about it.......whats that old saying? ......Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last night we thought we had some spotted and sad to say I am guilty of getting overexcited and posting that we had found them. The numerical markings were all good and correct but it turned out they were Saudi bills and not dinar. My apologies to anyone that my posts may have stirred up. I got too enthused before all the evidence was in. The folks that were checking them out had not yet verified. My bad. I think I'll just stick to the wisecracks. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 1

When it comes to these denom rumors, or ANY rumors, I choose to believe what makes sense.

It makes sense that Iraq has to revalue their currency.

It makes sense that it has to be done soon (REAL soon!!).

It makes sense that the lower denoms must exist for this to happen.

It makes sense that they would be top secret, along with the rate and the date.

I choose to believe rumors that support common sense.

Now when it comes to the things that cannot be known (ie, rate and date), I rely on faith.

I have faith that the date will be soon.

I have faith that the rate will be high.

Just my 23 IQD (.02 USD)

• Upvote 8

Spot on. Thanks.

[/

Amen

I just started reading his posts about 6 months ago so relax. I did not know of his previous posts before that time and if you read my reply I said "take it for what it's worth."

I'm not riding you personally. I just think it's laughable that people still take whatever medic, tk, frank and the dozen or so so called gurus on here seriously.

In every topic there is at lest one post that says frank this, or medic said that. Trust me , in a few months you won't care what medic, or frank says either, god forbid this goes on longer.

• Upvote 1

"How does anyone know if those purporting to be in the know aren't 16 year old kids having a blast by making all this stuff up? It would have been something I'd have had a great time doing as a 16 year old, had there been such a thing as the internet back then..."

Who says you have to be 16 to have fun??tongue.gif

• Upvote 1