Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 RV

viper51

OFFICER 151 -

THE ONLY GOD THAT MATTERS AND "IS", IS GOD, OUR FATHER. :bow::wave:

BUT I AM BELIEVING THAT THAT BABY IS GETTING READY TO POP! :twothumbs:

TAKE CARE AND CONTINUED BLESSINGS TO ALL INVOLVE, TO OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND OUR FAMILY!

DRAVMORRIS2 :bow:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Viper,

I don't post here very often, I'm still kinda new, but been reading alot, and have a little bit invested in this so I just want to say I really appreciate your efforts in getting real information. After reading some other threads today I was under the impression with all the lop talk, and this investment being worthless it was time to take my ball and go home. What you are saying is very encouraging.

Thanks,

Kevin

I have heard several times lately that Talabani almost let the cat out of the bag in last Thursdays Parliment. Any idea of what or how that was.

Also, a while back when referring to the WTO, I asked about the 30 days of tradeable currency before they could join and you thought that maybe they might have made some deals or found a way around it. Anything new with that?

Thanks for keeping things going Viper. B)

Hey Jug, I actually think when Iraq RVs and signs the WTO paper becoming a member the dinar will IMO BE a tradable currency.

Thanks Viper,

I don't post here very often, I'm still kinda new, but been reading alot, and have a little bit invested in this so I just want to say I really appreciate your efforts in getting real information. After reading some other threads today I was under the impression with all the lop talk, and this investment being worthless it was time to take my ball and go home. What you are saying is very encouraging.

Thanks,

Kevin

Canster I know what you saying but look at it like this, worse case scenario is we have to cash out for a little less than what we invested. This is not a total zero type investment and we can't totally loose. Keep the faith.

• Upvote 2

Ok I can see alot of questions out there about the RV. There IS a strong possibility the RV could be figured in the 2011 budget. There are big questions on why the 2011 budget has not already cleared as they could do that in a day or two. There has to be a reason for the delay other than the Gov. Although it has not been varified as a fact as of yet that the 2011 budget will carry the RV we still need to look at the big picture right now. Iraq is being pressured by many different scources to RV. One of the big ones is the WTO. Even other M Eastern countries are wanting them to RV. It is a popular opinion they will have to RV soon and can not wait much longer one way or the other. We ALL need to keep watching for the signs that will indicate the coming of the RV. Stay focused and watch because someone over there will slip-up sooner or later with some info. Hang in there and I will pass on any news as soon as I get it. Keep the faith and hope for the best.

well it is obvious like the last few days no one has any new news out of iraq anywhere on the net it is all just old news and repeet of same guessing of the possibilities.

NOW today is their Sunday and the statement has been made the announcements of PM and possibly the budget WOULD HAPPEN SUNDAY.ALL HAS BEEN HIGH HOPES FOR DAYS NOW AND NOW THEY ARE AGAIN PREPARING US FOR POSSIBLE DELAYS AGAIN.

It was also stated the announcements would come on the 21st so is today the day or tomorrow the day and is there anyone who has actual boot on the ground over there that can give some factual intel about wether they are in session??

Have they got a news media setup ready for announcements etc. You know with the impact of these announcements there should be world news coverage and some fan fair preperation should be showing by now if there is any truth to a major announcement being planned?? Should be some news crews arriving ETC. Do any of you agree and if so can we get some feed back from someone who truly has a contact a motel cleark or anyone who has seen a news crew even???? If I was on the ground in that country I could finds some facts and some signs and it's like all these contacts are living in Cleveland OHIO

DO YOU GUYS AGREE REV DAN

THANKS VIPER ,

GUESS I SHOWED MY FRUSTRATIN ON THAT LAST POST AFTER I POSTED IT I WENT BACK AND READ IT AND IT HIT ME IT MAY BE TAKEN AS DIRECTED AT YOU AND IT WASN'T IT WAS JUST MY VERY EARLY MORNING FRUSRATION WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION. I LIKE MANY INVESTORS I AM SURE HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO MENTION MY CHURCH THAT NEED THIS YESTERDAY AND THE WHEELS ARE TURNING SO SLOW THE PREDICTIONS AND JUST PLAIN LIES THAT COME OUT ARE REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATING. BLESSINGS MY FRIEND, Rev Dan

• Upvote 5

well it is obvious like the last few days no one has any new news out of iraq anywhere on the net it is all just old news and repeet of same guessing of the possibilities.

NOW today is their Sunday and the statement has been made the announcements of PM and possibly the budget WOULD HAPPEN SUNDAY.ALL HAS BEEN HIGH HOPES FOR DAYS NOW AND NOW THEY ARE AGAIN PREPARING US FOR POSSIBLE DELAYS AGAIN.

It was also stated the announcements would come on the 21st so is today the day or tomorrow the day and is there anyone who has actual boot on the ground over there that can give some factual intel about wether they are in session??

Have they got a news media setup ready for announcements etc. You know with the impact of these announcements there should be world news coverage and some fan fair preperation should be showing by now if there is any truth to a major announcement being planned?? Should be some news crews arriving ETC. Do any of you agree and if so can we get some feed back from someone who truly has a contact a motel cleark or anyone who has seen a news crew even???? If I was on the ground in that country I could finds some facts and some signs and it's like all these contacts are living in Cleveland OHIO

THANKS VIPER ,

GUESS I SHOWED MY FRUSTRATIN ON THAT LAST POST AFTER I POSTED IT I WENT BACK AND READ IT AND IT HIT ME IT MAY BE TAKEN AS DIRECTED AT YOU AND IT WASN'T IT WAS JUST MY VERY EARLY MORNING FRUSRATION WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION. I LIKE MANY INVESTORS I AM SURE HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO MENTION MY CHURCH THAT NEED THIS YESTERDAY AND THE WHEELS ARE TURNING SO SLOW THE PREDICTIONS AND JUST PLAIN LIES THAT COME OUT ARE REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATING. BLESSINGS MY FRIEND, Rev Dan

Iraq is only 9 hrs ahead of us ....so it's only SATURDAY AFTERNOON the 20th there right now..............let's give them till it's the SUNDAY 21st at 23:59 before we bash them...a little patience let's not try to speed the world up any quicker than it is moving...this year has flown by. :)

• Upvote 2

THANKS VIPER ,

You comments are spot on Pop. I think it all boils down to NO ONE knowing what is or isn't going to happen over there. Any comments claiming that the RV is going to happen when certain events take place are pure BS because we've all seen some variation of "it's going to happen this weekend" because of "action X" being completed. While I do believe there are a number of very well intentioned people on this site and others, I also believe regardless of how credible their "intel" is, and how much they really believe it to be true, no one really knows what's going to happen. The RV HAS to happen because of X,Y,Z. says one person /group. Then, someone claiming to be an economist comes along and says, NO WAY and this is why. The people that claim to be in the know come back and say that's BS, the economist doesn't know what he or she is talking about.

In the end, I think the majority of the people talking about an RV are hardworking, decent people that truly believe good things are about to happen. But for those of us who have been around in this long enough, we've all heard the tales of an impending RV (and it's going to be BIG!) for going on 5-6 years now in some way, shape or form. Different hurdles that had to be cleared for it to happen "this weekend for sure". Different people doing the talking over the years, with the same result.

I'm certainly not bashing anyone here because as I said, there are a number of folks that put a lot of time and effort into getting us info and deciphering news articles. Those efforts are and have been much appreciated.

I guess I'm just frustrated like most everyone else these days. This thing has become an obsession the past couple of weeks. Told myself I'd never let that happen again, but I've fallen into the trap yet again. I'm guessing that after tomorrow and Monday come and go, it'll be time to delete the Dinar bookmarks again, and put the Dinar back in the back of the closet. :(

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Iraq is only 9 hrs ahead of us ....so it's only SATURDAY AFTERNOON the 20th there right now..............let's give them till it's the SUNDAY 21st at 23:59 before we bash them...a little patience let's not try to speed the world up any quicker than it is moving...this year has flown by. :)

They are 6 hours ahead of us (EST)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1