Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV will be here; right after we stop watching the Clock!

CheckMate

...sad.gif ...wow...bummer...wink.gif

It's a strange thing when you look back. This ride has been crazy. But I look at this way. We've made our way to the doorway. This is not the end, but the end of the first chapter of an incredible book. We've only been introduced to the beginnings of what this book is really about, the plot, the characters (and we have a lot of characters here, bro wink.gif ). When we turn the page, bro, there's no telling where this story's gonna go.

I personally intend to take the friendships I've made in this chapter well into the next chapter...biggrin.gifwink.gif

Very well said SoldierOfIndependence!! :)

Thanks for the post zzzzzzzzz and Happy Anniversary!!!! :twothumbs:

Bump

• Upvote 4

zzzzzzzzz, I really like the hard work you put into your posts. I sent it to a friend and here is his response:

Tell zzzzzzzzz that If you are going to call people uneducated idiots, it helps not to mis-spell the word they're as: there uneducated idiots. Duh!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gonna need an RV/DV rehab. :o

Step1 Admitted I'm powerles over......... B)

The 12 Steps of the RV

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our dream - that our lives had become unmanageable
  • Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than the Dinar could restore us to sanity
  • Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand him.
  • Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, finding piece in the amount of the Dinar we were presently holding.
  • Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact amount of our Dinar, both cash and reserve orders at DinarTrade.
  • Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
  • Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our day dreams about post Dinar Rv's.
  • Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had bought Dinar with, and became willing to buy more if needed.
  • Step 9 - Made direct deposits with such people wherever possible, except when a wire was the only way to transfer the dollars.
  • Step 10 - Continued to take daily inventory of our Dinar and when needed let others count with us.
  • Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understand him, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
  • Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of this wind fall, we have tried to carry on as do-gooders for the rest of our lives or as long as God permits.

Have Have a Great night everyone!

zzzzzzzzz!

• Upvote 6

The 12 Steps of the RV

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our dream - that our lives had become unmanageable
  • Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than the Dinar could restore us to sanity
  • Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand him.
  • Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, finding piece in the amount of the Dinar we were presently holding.
  • Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact amount of our Dinar, both cash and reserve orders at DinarTrade.
  • Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
  • Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had bought Dinar with, and became willing to buy more if needed.
  • Step 9 - Made direct deposits with such people wherever possible, except when a wire was the only way to transfer the dollars.
  • Step 10 - Continued to take daily inventory of our Dinar and when needed let others count with us.
  • Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understand him, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
  • Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of this wind fall, we have tried to carry on as do-gooders for the rest of our lives or as long as God permits.

zzzzzzzzz!

:lol: Check, you are a nut. I love it. I do think Bill W. and Dr Bob are either rolling in their graves or laughing their heavenly butts off. I think they're laughing myself. Thanks for the post and laugh.

Jug. :DB)

Edited by JugDawg1

Seems like everyone is doing quotes so I will too...

"Don't dream it, be it" - Dr. Frankenfurter Rocky Horror picture show

Thanks Bane.

Here is one to go along with yours-

"The dream is only the beginning..." - Tyson Flaharty (the son of a friend of mine - champion cross country ski racer)

"If I look with my eyes, I see what is there. If I look with my heart, I see what is possible. (quote by me).

Peace.

Happy Anniversary zzzzzzzzz :D

• Upvote 3

The 12 Steps of the RV

zzzzzzzzz!

This is the BEST! I LOVE IT! haha!

Hello everyone,

I have heard nothing but good news.

PPPPSSSSTTTT!

The RV will be here; right after we stop watching the Clock!wink.gif

Many of you have been asking where is everyone?

Well, there is no bad news to speak of, everything is moving towards completion.

So what is left for us to tell you?

What would you want to here right now?

What would be better than, the GOI is very close, and the next steps will be the RV/RI !! (This is what we have said already)

Everyone that needs to be engaged is involved at some level, we all know thats a first time.

If all goes well it looks like the GOI, RV/RI will happen during there holiday or in the immediate days that follow.

People are quit because there is not much left to say, we are just that close! ohmy.gif

It is very evident that we are at the end of this long journey, people are tiered of the wait and now that all signs point to the end, everyone is holding there breath, will it be tonight, tomorrow night,

or the first of the next week?

I'm not sure when this will happen as in, the exact time.

There should be very little doubt left as to where we are headed, can you now see we are moving into the last phase of this event.

I'll bet there are still a few uneducated, boneheads, that believe we are still months or even years away. laugh.gif

If it is ok for them to give us there opinion, then we have the right to point out that there IDIOTS, UNEDUCATED, NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!

That said I will not come back here ever and address these people, there no longer worth our comments.

Remember this;

There are no facts that point to this taking another 6 months to a year, but on the flip side,

there are many facts that point out this should have been accomplished many months ago.

Had a great call with Adam and as many figured he is all for a call, we will start putting one together, we will send the finished call over to Adam for him to post.

As to my time; this is my anniversary with my wife of 27 years, you will see very little of me for the next few days.

Thanks everyone,....chin up we are almost done.

Here is a few good things to think about;

1. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable

of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

2.“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”

- Dale Carnegie

4.“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.”

- Winston Churchill

If you have nothing to say; please go find a positive post or quote, add it here for all to read. Leave something positive!

Have a great day everyone. I'll get working on a call, give me till friday.

zzzzzzzzz,.......

Hello everyone,

PPPPSSSSTTTT!

Well, there is no bad news to speak of, everything is moving towards completion.

What would be better than, the GOI is very close, and the next steps will be the RV/RI !! (This is what we have said already)

Everyone that needs to be engaged is involved at some level, we all know thats a first time.

If all goes well it looks like the GOI, RV/RI will happen during there holiday or in the immediate days that follow.

People are quit because there is not much left to say, we are just that close! ohmy.gif

It is very evident that we are at the end of this long journey, people are tiered of the wait and now that all signs point to the end, everyone is holding there breath, will it be tonight, tomorrow night,

There should be very little doubt left as to where we are headed, can you now see we are moving into the last phase of this event.

I'll bet there are still a few uneducated, boneheads, that believe we are still months or even years away. laugh.gif

If it is ok for them to give us there opinion, then we have the right to point out that there IDIOTS, UNEDUCATED, NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!

That said I will not come back here ever and address these people, there no longer worth our comments.

Remember this;

There are no facts that point to this taking another 6 months to a year, but on the flip side,

there are many facts that point out this should have been accomplished many months ago.

Had a great call with Adam and as many figured he is all for a call, we will start putting one together, we will send the finished call over to Adam for him to post.

As to my time; this is my anniversary with my wife of 27 years, you will see very little of me for the next few days.

1. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable

of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

2.“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”

- Dale Carnegie

- Winston Churchill

If you have nothing to say; please go find a positive post or quote, add it here for all to read. Leave something positive!

zzzzzzzzz,.......

Hello everyone,

PPPPSSSSTTTT!

Remember this;

- Mahatma Gandhi

- Dale Carnegie

- Winston Churchill

zzzzzzzzz,.......

Mr & Mrs zzzzzzzzz Life is wonderful enjoy it where ever you are. God bless and thank you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"I'll bet there are still a few uneducated, boneheads, that believe we are still months or even years away."

"If it is ok for them to give us there opinion, then we have the right to point out that there IDIOTS, UNEDUCATED, NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!

That said I will not come back here ever and address these people, there no longer worth our comments."

You seem very sure of yourself given that you choose to insult those that dont agree with your views, cant say I am surprised though given that i have seen popularity change people on this site over and over again. To say we that dont agree with you and your time line and that we are "uneducated idiots" speaks to your character. Since you are so absolutely sure that a RV/RI will happen in the near future I would be very interested in a wager, not a game but a true wager of USD, you name the amount. Sounds like your SURE it will happen within a month? Given your plethora of "intel" it sounds like a easy money maker for you. What do you have to lose?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"I'll bet there are still a few uneducated, boneheads, that believe we are still months or even years away."

"If it is ok for them to give us there opinion, then we have the right to point out that there IDIOTS, UNEDUCATED, NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!

That said I will not come back here ever and address these people, there no longer worth our comments."

You seem very sure of yourself given that you choose to insult those that dont agree with your views, cant say I am surprised though given that i have seen popularity change people on this site over and over again. To say we that dont agree with you and your time line and that we are "uneducated idiots" speaks to your character. Since you are so absolutely sure that a RV/RI will happen in the near future I would be very interested in a wager, not a game but a true wager of USD, you name the amount. Sounds like your SURE it will happen within a month? Given your plethora of "intel" it sounds like a easy money maker for you. What do you have to lose?

I think we need to back off of the name calling for EVERYONE'S sake. People that contribute and try and give us the best Intel they know of some time indirectly get beat up with a comment here or there... some of them consume a thread and it gets out of hand... Keep in mind when people keep trying to contribute GOOD intel and the unknown's are "Government" I think it's really hard to put ANY date on it...

All we are trying to do is speculate on the best known information the "likelihood" of an RV being in the near future. I think people like zzzzzzzzz sometimes throw out "bad" comments because they probably feel their contributions are not being consistently recognized my a group of the forum that take their work and try and make it personal..... I know if I was spending a lot of time contributing and had the same people disagree with me and not give SOLID reasoning why... just the usual "You are wrong..." or "Told you you were wrong" when the "Date" passes... I'm just saying over time that will work on ANYONE's self esteem...

I personally think the 21st of this month is as SOLID of a date you could expect - but really, there could be THOUSANDS of things that could change that between now and when the RV actually happens.

All I'm saying is some people don't give proper "respect" to people that contribute and don't get the proper "Thanks!" from all of us here... Yes, we have to be realistic with what we post, but let's be mindful of people's contributions and the time they spend for our benefit - whether right or wrong....

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Edited by GO RV!!
  • Upvote 1

The 12 Steps of the RV

zzzzzzzzz!

I have so been thinking this! Well Done zzzzzzzzz!! I loved this!

We need the 12 steps for being a DV addict too!