Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV will be here; right after we stop watching the Clock!

CheckMate

I know this will probably sound extremely strange maybe even stoopid but as I read your post, I kinda felt a little bummed. When this happens, we ALL should be at least comfortable for most if not all of or lives but, as I was reading, it came to me that the RIDE was over. Unlike some, I truly enjoyed the livin daylights out of it and it already feels like it's over. :(

Thanks for bummin me out Check. <_< No really. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks bud for all of it. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2

Checking your rearview mirror once in a while helps you get a clearer sense of where you are at, but when you look in your rearview mirror too long, you're bound to miss what's coming up in front of you - Unknown

Your past does not equal your future. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning - but anyone can start today and make a new ending! - Me

Happy Anniversary zzzzzzzzz!!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

I know this will probably sound extremely strange maybe even stoopid but as I read your post, I kinda felt a little bummed. When this happens, we ALL should be at least comfortable for most if not all of or lives but, as I was reading, it came to me that the RIDE was over. Unlike some, I truly enjoyed the livin daylights out of it and it already feels like it's over. :(

Thanks for bummin me out Check. <_< No really. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks bud for all of it. B)

Yeah it is going to be like going through withdrawals.I hope I don't get strungout on haveing fun.I don't say much but I watch everything and this has been something that I can say I've had a good time with.

God Bless.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah it is going to be like going through withdrawals.I hope I don't get strungout on haveing fun.I don't say much but I watch everything and this has been something that I can say I've had a good time with.

God Bless.

Semper Fi !!!

Gonna need an RV/DV rehab. :o

Step1 Admitted I'm powerles over......... B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 3

Happy Anniversary zzzzzzzzz!!! I hope you and your wife are blessed with many more years of happiness. Thank you so much for all you do for the DV Family. I know it's appreciated 10 fold from all your supporters and lurkers alike. Thanks again to all the people who keep us informed and up to date. I hope you have a wonderful evening. :)

• Upvote 2

zzzzzzzzz:

There are few people, in this world, who have the courage or the understanding of being leaders. Those who encourage and keep giving hope to the hopeless. It's not about being prideful, but unconditional.

On behalf of my family and I we want to personally tell you Thank you. May God Bless the fruits of your labor. For all those who hear let them hear. Hard times are coming for all Americans and this Blessing has a purpose.

• Upvote 4

zzzzzzzzz,

Thank you for making some time to come in and share with us... Congrats on your anniversary and have a wonderful time together!

Marriage Quote: "When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction." --Ginger Rogers

RV Quote: "Our patience will achieve more than our force." --Edmund Burke

• Upvote 2

To Bane, just an FYI - hope you find it interesting:

When you attributed the quote, "Ask not what your country can do for you...." to Fletch, I wondered if you were too young to know that John F. Kennedy famously used it in his 1961 inaugural address. Looked it up to see if he was the first to use it & found he wasn't (sort of):

The earliest incarnation of "Ask not what your country can do for you..." came from the ancient Roman orator Cicero, in the first century B.C. That quote was not in English, of course, so translations vary. Oliver Wendell Holmes stated, "Recall what our country has done for each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return", in an 1884 Memorial Day speech. Kennedy paraphrased it in his speech.

"Don't dream it, be it" is a great line from Rocky Horror.

Appropriate to the RV is the phrase by Frank Furter, "Antici..................pation."

• Upvote 1

I know this will probably sound extremely strange maybe even stoopid but as I read your post, I kinda felt a little bummed. When this happens, we ALL should be at least comfortable for most if not all of or lives but, as I was reading, it came to me that the RIDE was over. Unlike some, I truly enjoyed the livin daylights out of it and it already feels like it's over. sad.gif

Thanks for bummin me out Check. dry.gif No really. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks bud for all of it. cool.gif

...sad.gif ...wow...bummer...wink.gif

It's a strange thing when you look back. This ride has been crazy. But I look at this way. We've made our way to the doorway. This is not the end, but the end of the first chapter of an incredible book. We've only been introduced to the beginnings of what this book is really about, the plot, the characters (and we have a lot of characters here, bro wink.gif ). When we turn the page, bro, there's no telling where this story's gonna go.

I personally intend to take the friendships I've made in this chapter well into the next chapter...biggrin.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 3

Here are a few that I like and seem to fit here.

“The Secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be”

Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882

“You create your own universe as you go along”

Winston Churchill 1874-1965

“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought”

Buddha

“What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.”

Alexander Graham Bell 1847-1922

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”

Albert Einstein 1879-1955

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve.”

W. Clement Stone 1902-2002

“What you resist, persists.”

Carl Jung 1875-1961

“Energy flows where attention goes.”

Unknown

“All power is from within and is therefore under our own control.”

Robert Collier 1885-1950

“Whether you think you can or you can’t either way you are right.”

Henry Ford 1863-1947

“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.”

Joseph Campbell 1904-1987

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post and CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife. I love seeing marriages that have thrived for so long in this day and age. I'm still not married yet but hope to have a marriage as successful as yours! 27 years is nothing short of spectacular and I hope that you have many more blessed years.

Thanks again for the post.

I second that :) Quite an accomplishment, particularly in today's world, for 27 years.. I too wish you and your wife many more happy years together.

Again, thanks for all that you have contributed to this Forum. Look forward to your next conference call.

• Upvote 1