Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Excuse Me For Needing a Cranial Rectum Extraction!

RichNick123

Chill bra, no problemo. :D I do have to correct one thing though. The proper term is Rectal Cranial Inversion and the extraction process is called POP. So just listen for the POP and know that all is well. B)

Dawg!!!!!

POP! POP! POP!

Only a roughneck would know that terminology! Keep it real, how have you been doing?

How did you know to refrence the "Chill Bra" thing? Only my wife knows that after 20 years of not working out I need a "Man Bra"!

I'm fine with your prior post, it helps me think the "what if" part through and better plan my next step. I have followed your post and knew you had either had inside information or a bad day. Anyways I enjoy all of the opinions people bring to the table and hope after this we can collectively turn this form into something more. Ideas on investments and donations would be great...

Good bud, good. Enjoying the heck out of these last few days. Yourself? B)

The chill bra thing comes from my exsurfer cousins. B)

Had a very trying weekend to say the least. Not personal just business. Heading back to the hunting camp in the morning to relax and chill for a couple of day's. Got a nice buck coming into one of my stand areas and hoping to get a shot with the bow tomorrow. If I kill something I always feel better! LOL. I usually name a deer before I shoot, I have found it make me feel much better!!!

• Upvote 1

NOOGIES FOR RICH!!!! :lol: i still feel the way i do about things and will continue to use all me wits,but rich you hit alot o points for me and im a better dinar investor for it thanks to people like you,check,pourit,steveI,etc etc.i get a sense of honesty and integrity from you Rich and your tirade showed a righteous anger that i for one appreciated,for me it says that your serious about your investment and you put alot o work into your research.So be proud keep ya head up and.....uh can ya try and find a dollar rv somewhere in your research huh? :lol:

:tiphat: ........STAY TUNED!!!

It's been a heck of a roller coaster ride!!! You're still valuable to all of us, thanks for sharing. And most of thanks for having enough courage to admit you're only human!!

Hang in there, and keep posting. We're all in this together!

• Upvote 3

Out here we gotta hunt em up and chase em down. No sitting on our backsides chillin. Real man stuff. :PB)

Jug,

Over here we plant food plots and then have corn feeders to draw them in. Lot of work in the offseason and mostly sitting and waiting during the season. Have cameras at each plot and know pretty well what is coming in and at what time they are coming in.

Bow season is a little different as I hang my stands and trust my cameras as to what is in that area. I have 2000 acres I am hunting so plenty of options. only 4 of us hunting this lease so we have lots of fun!

Gonna try to give you a link to one of my cameras. be right back.

• Upvote 1

I think everyone on this site can agree with your position (past and present) because honestly, who hasn't (at one time or another) built their hopes up that the RV would hit "tomorrow" -- only to see read "intel" give reasons to drag it out another week to a month?!!!

You'll have to admit, (at least with this site) it is rather addicting to check the posts, and I for one am grateful for everyones contributions.

GO RV! ... (and I don't mean Winnebago!)

• Upvote 2

Well , you made it through those 2 posts and still you are not banned. :lol: Apology accepted :lol: I feel your posts were well thought out and articulate. So, now that you have that out of your system, we expect some really good RV happening soon news from you. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand half the off-the-wall posts in this thread, but I know you guys (and gals) do. I usually just click off threads like this to save time, but it is rather entertaining to try to figure out what you are talking about and good to know that you have comaraderie (sp?) that will last far past the RV. That's one of the benefits of Forums and making Internet friends. Happy Hunting !!

The last time I was a deer stand (many years ago) it was so cold and ice was melting and dripping on my nose and I was told NOT to move !!

(Excuse double post - don't know how it happened and I don't know how to get rid of it... mod help!)