Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone sit on your hands!! Happening now!!!!

thaiguy

For what it's worth I heard the same thing about all of Maliki's parliament positions being filled except for him and wanting to make it televised so he could also announce 2011 budget as well as RV. So that I can vouch for (in my own way). As far as the rate, who knows right? Good post!

For what it's worth I heard the same thing about all of Maliki's parliament positions being filled except for him and wanting to make it televised so he could also announce 2011 budget as well as RV. So that I can vouch for (in my own way). As far as the rate, who knows right? Good post!

Well I like that. Any chance you can tell us where this came from?

Now down to business.

Pokerplayer- You're outta here. (not really) :D

Sol of Ind.-I will show you your pumping heart before the end. Muwahahahaha :lol:B)

Edited by JugDawg1

My whole point to this post was to simply show that if you continue to sell hope to folks and then don't deliver the goods, at some point people might get fed up with the BS!!

There has never been a question whether there will be a RV.

The only question is when!!!

Never b4 has there been all the TRUE signs of actual manifestation.... Why continue to fabricate or at the least embelish a source of INTEL? Does anyone here actually believe that the "Back streets of Baghdad" were trading 1-1 iqd/usd? That to me said "Balderdash" for those who are not familiar with this word please feel free to look it up. For the lazy here ya go:

stupid or illogical talk; senseless rubbish

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blacks Beach in San Diego........I thought I saw you running around with all the other naked people. Some of the best waves in California are at Blacks Beach, but it is also the only legally nudist beach in SoCal too :wacko::blink::eek:

Ah Black's Beach in SD! I used to live in SoCal - miss it terribly but have many fond memories B)

• Upvote 1

Everyone sit on your hands.

TK is going out on a limb here, between tonight and Sunday this week listen up.

Parliment met last night til after 1030pm (their time)

All MP positions filled

Budget agreed upon!

Everyone but Maliki signed in, he is waiting until the next Parliment meeting (Sunday) so the world will see on TV.

This is what I'm being told, so now bash away if you want!

This is from my Scype account "way up".

Higher than 5.72 this what I'm told, Shabibi had 3 rates with him 3.22, 5.72 and a higher one. If things go good he is using the higher one

This is from TK right now!!!

Right, you mean TK the "pumper." What dinar sales company do you "pump" for. Have your "sales" of dinar gone up lately? Probably, because it is people like you who do nothing but come out and "pump" to get people to buy more with at least a 30% profit or more. It is fine if people want to buy, but I no more believe that you know when an RV is going to happen than the world knows when Christ is coming back! All you are really concerned with is TK! And btw what do you mean by Scype? "Senior Citizens Yelling Pump Etc? P A L E A S E........

Please move to rumors

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know why so many people say one day TK will be right? Since he proves over and over that he has no valid intel let alone any connection to reality, when the RV does happen it is far more probable that it will happen at a date and rate not predicted and pulled straight from his *ss.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

Folks, not so sure about the reliability of this TK guy. This is a re-post of old intel and a rate much above $3 seems highly suspect if not completely near unrealistic. Keep in mind it probably will be no better than close to what the Kuwait Dinar is going for which is currently about 3.83. My GUESS is that it will come in below that, but how below is anyone's GUESS at this point.

From what I can gather on these posts the people to trust is zzzzzzzzz and Steve so let's wait and see what transpires!

I am glad that you stopped before reading about the "higher" rate, which TK says is above $8. How in the hell does he think it will come in at over 2 times the KWD rate :rolleyes:

Why not? Is there some sort of competition or unwritten rule that says they can't. Which one is supposedly the wealthier by far..........................

If we see a $5 plus rate then you can bet your A&$ it will be followed with a L-O-P...

So? According to IMF rules, no changes to rate more than 2% can be made for 90 days after, so we'd have plenty of time to exchange all the large notes.

• Upvote 1

"...a broken clock is right twice a day..."

"...the sunlight shines on a dog's butt once in a while..."

...TK...well, TK isn't a broken clock....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Hahahahaha! Okay! Soldier, my dear, that about sums it up. But to be honest, we all do get to start new threads as to WHY OH WHY do people even bother posting TK's stuff. Why? So we can post more posts like this and we can all have a good laugh. It's good for the heart, and as pleasantvalleysunday said, great for the endorphins! :D

Ah Black's Beach in SD! I used to live in SoCal - miss it terribly but have many fond memories B)

You wouldn't miss it now. Jerry Brown re-elected as the new governor after nearly bankrupting this state back in the early 80's, crime and illegal immigration running rampant. I'm moving everything to Nevada and Oregon. The "Golden State" is now the rust state.

Hahahahaha! Okay! Soldier, my dear, that about sums it up. But to be honest, we all do get to start new threads as to WHY OH WHY do people even bother posting TK's stuff. Why? So we can post more posts like this and we can all have a good laugh. It's good for the heart, and as pleasantvalleysunday said, great for the endorphins! biggrin.gif

...a merry heart doeth good like a medicine...

Hey Trip, nice to see you again!wink.gif