Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Scooter, Keep and the Gang?

TBnhispower

Scooter popped into the chat room for a few mins this evening, and he is SICK - I think we should all be sending him some healing love and light about right now since we're more than likely part of the cause of him letting himself get rundown in the first place!

May Love, Light and healing grace surround you and your family Scooter!

Blessings,

pvS

It's funny that they would quit JUST as the government got formed! They were all talking crazy stuff when NOTHING was happening but finally now when some people, not myself, need them they up and disappear...

I don't believe anyone has gone anywhere ... sonny1 has been in chat more in the last week than for several months altogether ... we now know from more people right here on dv that seem to have our best interest at heart. It seems pretty easy to just sit back, listen and formulate your own opinion - remember though, that is much easier to do with verifiable truth.

Put your faith and trust in no man. If this is bugging you too much, step back or worst case get out - but please, and this goes for everyone, refrain from the negativity here.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix has always posted sporadically in the 6 months I have been here. Nothing new there. And keepm has been appearing under another ID. He's back to his old style of questioning intel and rumors and proceeding with guarded optimism.

whats his new I.D?

Seven years of up's and down's,

Some are intel, some are clowns.

Some get mad and show attitude,

Some like Scooter are never rude.

Some get to stay, and some must go,

T's & R's and a dosey doe!

Swing your rumors round & round,

Some make us laugh,

Some make us frown!

My friend got a call & an email too,

and a friend of a friend and a guru too,

told me something I thought I'd share,

don't bash or wine or even swear!

You ask where'd all our intel go?

They're making Angels in the snow.

Just kidding! We all know they're lurking,

that's what I do when I'm busy working.

They have a life? A family too!

They've answered questions and hard dates Whoo Whoo!

What more do you want? Now we sit and wait.

That's what they are doing, keeping the faith!

Will it happen? Of course it will!

Now or later? Just take a chill pill!

Get on with your life, your family means most!

But here's to RV! Let's raise a toast!

This is really cute! Good job moviemaker, it pretty much sums it up!

• Downvote 1

whats his new I.D?

Im right here buddy..... lol Like Scooby Doo was saying, Ive just taken a step back to re-analyze the situation.....most all the homework has been done....Im still confident this will happen dont get me wrong I just feel we WILL be waiting for the govt to completely form and for them to pass the policies and reforms for this to go through.....got caught up in all the hype because of things I was hearing and I did really think this was done by beginning of Nov but like we all know NOTHING is guaranteed or works out like we think it should or will.....so after it not coming through Ive taken the same approach that Scooter also mentioned...."back to the basics" lol and FYI I didnt switch names because I was mistaken about when this was happening....that really doesnt bother me at all....it was for other reasons, because I was being censored and didnt appreciate that.....but we can only "guesstimate" about when this will happen....no one knows for sure and Ive gone back to my old self so to speak...staying grounded and level headed about things......once the govt is complete and we see CH7 being lifted or the "hybrid" lift, then we should FINALLY see some movement on our investment...... STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 5

It's funny that they would quit JUST as the government got formed! They were all talking crazy stuff when NOTHING was happening but finally now when some people, not myself, need them they up and disappear...

None of us quit....stop assuming......we do also have regular lives outside of DV ya know? Hahaha I myself have been extremely busy setting the rest of my life up and I know Scooter has been really busy with his work as well not to mention he has been feeling sick lately.....we werent talking crazy stuff, just somewhat sharing things we were hearing because of so many people getting down about this investment and at least I thought it would be positive for us all to share the positive thoughts and feelings that were flying around about last month.....We are both still around thank you very much......you can go back to your corner now......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't post that I was asking for their predictions. I just miss hearing from them. Nothing negative here, just wondering if anyone had heard from them, that's all.

Im right here buddy..... lol Like Scooby Doo was saying, Ive just taken a step back to re-analyze the situation.....most all the homework has been done....Im still confident this will happen dont get me wrong I just feel we WILL be waiting for the govt to completely form and for them to pass the policies and reforms for this to go through.....got caught up in all the hype because of things I was hearing and I did really think this was done by beginning of Nov but like we all know NOTHING is guaranteed or works out like we think it should or will.....so after it not coming through Ive taken the same approach that Scooter also mentioned...."back to the basics" lol and FYI I didnt switch names because I was mistaken about when this was happening....that really doesnt bother me at all....it was for other reasons, because I was being censored and didnt appreciate that.....but we can only "guesstimate" about when this will happen....no one knows for sure and Ive gone back to my old self so to speak...staying grounded and level headed about things......once the govt is complete and we see CH7 being lifted or the "hybrid" lift, then we should FINALLY see some movement on our investment...... STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Hey Keep, I mean Dinarisready, have missed hearing your intelligent brain speaking lately. Hope you're doing great!