Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They are working hard for the RV

carol060906

Sister, it can be tough here, on a day with little info. If you have a link, that would be great. If it is my dad said this because the barber told him that, then stop. You might get some grief over it. Thank you for the post. I will probably get my butt kicked just for giving you the wave off.

Draco

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 24

The info comes from the bank my dad has used for years and years and they all know him very well, plus he has had other "currency" investments withe them...As for the barber, my

dad's in his 70's and has no hair left!!!! The info is from a really reliable source he says

:D:D:D:D

Thanks guys, i don't post often as i don't get any news normally, but thought i would share this as i'm as excited as you all....

• Upvote 14

From what i am hearing the government are working all this week to finalise the remaining issues needed to get their government up and runnng to speed. They are going to get

later this week and then take a short "holiday" The iraq people start their holiday tomorrow as usual. I have also heard that one of the larger banks has notified their staff that they

should all be on standby in the next couple of days for large "changes" to happen and very quickly. This is all the information my dads friend could tell him......

YOU GOT A LINK TO ANY OF THIS INFO THAT YOU HEARD

• Downvote 27

The info comes from the bank my dad has used for years and years and they all know him very well, plus he has had other "currency" investments withe them...As for the barber, my

dad's in his 70's and has no hair left!!!! The info is from a really reliable source he says

Could you drop us the name of the bank. Thanks. And I was not saying your source was bad, just that if you post even rumers, people still would like something to prove it. Thanks again!!!

Draco

YOU GOT A LINK TO ANY OF THIS INFO THAT YOU HEARD

You beat me to the link thing, I just did not yell. Lower case boss.

Draco

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Sister, it can be tough here, on a day with little info. If you have a link, that would be great. If it is my dad said this because the barber told him that, then stop. You might get some grief over it. Thank you for the post. I will probably get my butt kicked just for giving you the wave off.

Draco

How can you get a link to her dad ?

• Upvote 5

How can you get a link to her dad ?

LINK= Bank name. Links may not always be cyber. Some of us still believe the phone book works too. Good question though. GO GO GO RV.

Draco

I try to think outside of this box. I have been in it for awhile.

Edited by Draco
  • Upvote 1

1 big change to keep people on "standby "could be the fact there will be no more free checking very soon and customers could be coming into the banks going postal....I received a letter from my bank stating this as of Jan 1 2011....just saying it could be unrelated to the RV