Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

Hey crack....I'd just like to thank you for starting this thread...many people can relate to it, and I'm sure most of us have encountered similar thoughts at one point or another. It has become a thread of encouragement and optimism. Things are never certain in life...nothing is ever guaranteed to us.

It's EASY to be discouraged...and it's HARD to be optimistic....but if you can weather that tough road, it will pay off in the end.....the people that are successful in life are the ones that don't give up. Even when it seems that you have nothing left to lose, you can find that you have everything to gain!

I'm a man of faith.....I'm Catholic.....and taking it a step further, I give it up to God and ask for His guidance. Through Him, ANYTHING is possible.

So hang in there, and stay positive. Patience is the great test here. Logic and common sense tells us that SOMETHING is going to happen with this Dinar....the only questions are WHEN and WHAT. Irregardless of when it happens, or what happens to the value, I'm confident that we won't be disappointed when it's all said and done. That's my belief.

• Upvote 3

Look, you got alot of hits for your post maybe even the most....... ALL I CAN SAY IS, I'M IN THE SAME PLACE....... TO THE TEE....... I'M EMBARASSED FOR GETTING PEOPLE I KNOW INVESTED INTO THIS....... I KINDA WISH I NEVER KNOW ABOUT........ I HATE TO BE NEGATIVE TOO........ BUT I QUESTION IF IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE....... THANKS FOR HAVING THE NERVE TO BE BLUNT & HONEST....... ONE OF THE BEST POST I HAVE READ.........

Edited by bluejay
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look, you got alot of hits for your post maybe even the most....... ALL I CAN SAY IS, I'M IN THE SAME PLACE....... TO THE TEE....... I'M EMBARASSED FOR GETTING PEOPLE I KNOW INVESTED INTO THIS....... I KINDA WISH I NEVER KNOW ABOUT........ I HATE TO BE NEGATIVE TOO........ BUT I QUESTION IF IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE....... THANKS FOR HAVING THE NERVE TO BE BLUNT & HONEST....... ONE OF THE BEST POST I HAVE READ.........

bluejay....what are you embarassed about? you made an investment. with any investment comes a level of risk. personally speaking, if i can't live with the level of risk that i'm taking, i won't take on that risk! it's as simple as that. just have patience, and wait until things have had a chance to play themselves out.....then you can decide whether to feel embarassed or not! there were never any guarantees with this type of an investment, so the best thing you can do is just sit back and wait.....you have nothing left to lose, and everything to gain. hang in there!

• Upvote 1

It's driving everyone crazzzzzzzzy! "treat me like a fool....treat me mean and cruel......but just RVVVVVVVVVV." Wasn't there a song like that somewhere? Really, don't feel so bad...if this doesn't come in like we need it to, my goose is cooked too....especially since I have a State Atty going after someone who really did scam me for quite a lot and it hurt my finances real bad (and will never recoup the money)! Can't turn back time though and at the very least, with this investment we should at least get our money back....anything else would be gravy!

I use to turn my head about the shrinking dollar and the problems of world, this investment has opened my eyes to prophecy and things to come.

Read Babylon old and new, be prepared, the windfall will be be great , ask the Lord / pray to the Lord for direction in the land of ($$) plenty.

Be aware of the deceivers for there will be many. If your not a believer of God I / we pray that you are saved and have a relation with God.

Money is good used in a positive matter, but the promise of HEAVEN is sooooooo much more.

I believe this RV is real , it will be our small miracle unlike when Jesus healed the cripple, gave sight to the blind, walked on water, and Rose from the dead.

I'm not a preacher, just a sinner who found Jesus and the truth!!

• Upvote 2

Funny how many people have "good intel." but not so funny when all of that "Intel" is so much bad info. I have been reading posts on this site for months but never say much but I tend to agree with Crack. my wife and I have actually talked our children into investing in the Dinar because we like so many others have gotten excited thinking that we were going to be RICH $$$$ off of the few dollars that were needed to buy so many dinar. i guess that it was naive of me to think that this get rich scheme was different than all the rest. However betting on the bad luck of the Iraqi people to make me wealthy is not really a very nice way to make money and I sometimes feel silly believing that this is real. I mean really the poor people in Iraq cant even take care of themselves. Their country has actually ran themselves out of welfare money. All of the dates come and go with nothing happening other than most of us getting all worked up and thinking that it's really time for this ride to end. I know that this will probably get me banned from this site but thats OK I don't post much anyway. But I think that most of the hype of an RV/RI being (SOON) or right around the corner is coming from those that are selling Dinar. posts coming from one telling us soon and another agreeing is more than likely coming from the same person under a different name or combination of people pumping up sells between each other. I have been fooled more than once and I have only myself to blame for listening to all the rhetoric and thinking this is it. I have alot of Dinar I started small but because of the chatter I went out and bought more and then more etc... i think I'm done now but would not have gone back for more if I would not have thought $$$$$ I got greedy. Shame on me. The Iraqi Gov. is still not fully set after world record delays and personally i believe that even if they do get set it is unlikely they will stay together there is to much corruption and not enough cooperation the rich get richer and the poor stay poor and try to survive in one of the most hostile countrys in the world. I know that this is a RUMOR site but it would be a breath of fresh air to hear a rumor that really panned out. I mean a RUMOR that leads to something positive happening that would make me think that this is really going to happen and not aimed at selling me more Dinar. Here's a RUMOR for you it's going to happen sooooooooooon any day now right around the corner almost done. Anybody want to buy some Dinar???????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 2

A lot of us are having mixed feelings right now, Waiting for any Gov to do the things we hope they will do at the right time.We sit and wait as that's all we Can do besides pray a lot, that this will go down as we hope .We want the RV for a number of reasons,1 day it looks like it's getting closer than it was only to Fall on it;s face Again.We all have asked ourselves WHEN will it RV,No one has the answer. Frustration sets in and then the Migrains.All the Gurus and private Intel has proved Nothing so far. No CC has done any better. It IS up to the Iraqi Govermant to do what we wait for -An RV . Will they ? No one has that Intel except THEM.

I guess we can only sit and Wait to see the Final Chapter unfold and Pray it HAS a HAPPY ENDING.GLTUA.

I was thinking of buying more dinar but glad I came upon this site, it opened my eyes more that this most likely isn't going to work out how many think it will maybe at best we can make

300% which will still be awesome.

I am so glad I got my dinar from the bank third federal....never would buy from a dealer.

We shall see what happens though I feel in the next seveal months I think

Well I haven't told my husband about my small invertment in the dinars because my kids told me not to. If he new he would do the same thing to me like he did when my aunt and parents died. He bleed me dry of my everything left to me. This investment was with my own money not his. I invested so I can pay bills off and we could live safely without worry when he retires soon. Wish I could talk to him about it but he also has a big mouth.

I don't know for sure, but I bet this is what it is like to play the stock market day in and day out. My hat goes off to those men and women that live in this kind of stress. Lot of ups and downs, and plenty of rewards with their shares of disappointments. The one thing about this investment, from my viewpoint is that you can't lose everything. You don't have to worry about stop losses because this nation is going to succeed. They are babies that can't quite put it together as a democracy. Many, many years of violence and deep deception. Sometimes I feel foolish about making this investment, but most of the time I am hopeful and excited to see the events unfold. It will soon be a year of investing. When I first invested, I was told "any day". That was a year ago. I watched this come a long way. It has taken way too much of my time and my emotions. I am learning to be able to move on quickly and not neglect things in my own life because of the disappointments that I feel. It is going to happen and there is a Nation that is crying out for it happen. It's just not about me. Millions of people are hurting in Iraq.

• Upvote 1

A friend told me about the dinars and I got very, very excited. I read a lot about the history of dinars and got some family members involved. All of us have had dreams dashed by false intel and rumors that have been posted. After another "date" has passed without an RV, "they" come up with another excuse. "They" must all be politicians. This is getting old now.

My added 2 cents.

After looking and hearing all the 'gurus' its is a fact that their predicted rates and/or rumors are 100% wrong. Im not sure the types like TerryK are serious pumpers or what, but taking responsibility for your/my own actions I would like to add the following:

1. It is logical that the GOI needs to be totally formed and settled for this to happen. Its not quite there yet, but it DOES seem to be working in that direction.

I have lived in third world countries, and no, they dont know how to work together because of prevalent corruption. You could say that about, guatemala, mexico, etc. Its the same in all those countries, and in my opinion probably worse in Iraq since they are fairly new to democratic process.

2. It looks like all outside influence doesnt affect their process. Forget timelines of IMF, etc. It will happen when it does and no sooner.

3. Check news about twice a week and forget it otherwise.

The fact that this thread is by far the most popular on this site, it just proves what I have been saying. We have been overwhelmed with lies and false prophets who have been 100% wrong! Now people need to vent their frustration as there hopes and dreams fade back into the twisted reality that is there lives. Just to give you and idea how outrageous this investment is think about this: I have invested over $100,000.00 into this investment. I did it by using OPM (other peoples money) through leveraging real estate that is paid for by tenants and the federal government. If even any of the rumors of a RV of 3-5 dollars comes true, I will be worth over a half a BILLION DOLLARS and I am just one guy with very little assets. Lets say George Soros decided to jump into the game and invest BILLIONS, which he could do in a blink of an eye. He could independently pay off the national debt or continue to use his massive wealth to continue the destruction of the US dollar. Do you believe I will be worth over a half a billion dollars or does something seem completely twisted about this picture.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To take it one step further, why wouldn't everyone on earth do whatever they had to to get into this investment. You could max out credit cards then claim bankruptcy and easily have 10's of thousands in buying power. This would turn into potentially 100's of MILLIONS of dollars. Who cares about your credit. Or take out a home equity lone and turn 50-100 thousand dollars into almost a half a billion dollars. According to the guru's this thing will RV before you receive your first payment statement. If you didn't pay your utility bill you could easily invest enough to be worth a few million! Why would you not sell almost everything you had to get in on this. It is almost too late, you could miss the chance of a lifetime. According to the GURU's we are just minutes away from seeing the entire planet earth transformed by the worldly event that most people have no idea what you are talking about. If you are here, you are one one the 1% of the worlds population that gets it. So why not sell everything a place it all on black and let it ride. You can't lose, it's a no brainer.

Well what are you waiting for????..........................................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I actually talked to a guy i work with who was an investor. He laughed at me and told me i got ripped off, and it made me sad. But like people said before nothing ventured nothing gained, and actually i just got on the roller coaster the 10th of Dec. I could only imagine how you guys have been feeling all these years..Oh also someone was saying they did not tell there friends, well i got lucky and a friend told me. Even if the Dinar does not turn out i will be glad he told me, cause i know in the end he's just trying to help.

• Upvote 1

The fact that this thread is by far the most popular on this site, it just proves what I have been saying. We have been overwhelmed with lies and false prophets who have been 100% wrong! Now people need to vent their frustration as there hopes and dreams fade back into the twisted reality that is there lives. Just to give you and idea how outrageous this investment is think about this: I have invested over $100,000.00 into this investment. I did it by using OPM (other peoples money) through leveraging real estate that is paid for by tenants and the federal government. If even any of the rumors of a RV of 3-5 dollars comes true, I will be worth over a half a BILLION DOLLARS and I am just one guy with very little assets. Lets say George Soros decided to jump into the game and invest BILLIONS, which he could do in a blink of an eye. He could independently pay off the national debt or continue to use his massive wealth to continue the destruction of the US dollar. Do you believe I will be worth over a half a billion dollars or does something seem completely twisted about this picture.

I do kinda feel like a fool however I do not think this will be a total bust , you sound very negative about this now which is something I did not start out to do . I was only trying to give some of the people out there a way to say what is really on thier minds not to get NEGATIVE about this investment . I understand the grief and impatience that comes with this , all I was inintially trying to say was this , the GURUs / guys that profess to have CONNECTIONS for info on Iraq and it`s Politics should lighten up on thier ways of saying this is done . Many GURUs / guys have said " it`s done , / Gov is formed / you`ll like the rate " just to wake up in the morning to more grief and anger . It seems when this happens all is forgiven and we are told not to get mad at the poster because after all they are only sharing info with us and they really don`t have to you know , seriously . How is it that we even know who these characters are , do we go to thier houses on the weekend , are we BBQing with these guys in the summer , to put so much trust and faith in someone we don`t know blows me away . It makes it even harder for a newbie because he sees who is getting all the fanfare so he figures the guy knows and starts to follow his words and then BAMMM realizes he knows NOTHING . Still positive about this just not sure when . Have a nice day :)

I actually talked to a guy i work with who was an investor. He laughed at me and told me i got ripped off, and it made me sad. But like people said before nothing ventured nothing gained, and actually i just got on the roller coaster the 10th of Dec. I could only imagine how you guys have been feeling all these years..Oh also someone was saying they did not tell there friends, well i got lucky and a friend told me. Even if the Dinar does not turn out i will be glad he told me, cause i know in the end he's just trying to help.

So what was his reasoning for you being ripped off ? Just curious because all the other info is no different . :)

• Upvote 1

No matter how embarrassed, angry or disappointed you may be please remember somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi. It could be alot worst!!!!!

NOW THAT IS FUNNY :-)

To take it one step further, why wouldn't everyone on earth do whatever they had to to get into this investment. You could max out credit cards then claim bankruptcy and easily have 10's of thousands in buying power. This would turn into potentially 100's of MILLIONS of dollars. Who cares about your credit. Or take out a home equity lone and turn 50-100 thousand dollars into almost a half a billion dollars. According to the guru's this thing will RV before you receive your first payment statement. If you didn't pay your utility bill you could easily invest enough to be worth a few million! Why would you not sell almost everything you had to get in on this. It is almost too late, you could miss the chance of a lifetime. According to the GURU's we are just minutes away from seeing the entire planet earth transformed by the worldly event that most people have no idea what you are talking about. If you are here, you are one one the 1% of the worlds population that gets it. So why not sell everything a place it all on black and let it ride. You can't lose, it's a no brainer.

Well what are you waiting for????..........................................

You are right. I'm going out to sell my truck right now!!!!