Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV - - and soon, but,...........

CheckMate

zzzzzzzzz - SteveI, and the whole gang - I for one appreciate all the time and effort you have put into keeping those of us here on DV informed. I think that I speak for the majority of members here when I say that we truly want to hear what information you have to share and await the next call anxiously. I hope that you are correct in predicting that we may not have too much time to get these calls in because the RI/RV is so close at hand. Please accept out sincere gratitude for all that you do.

May God Bless you and your family, and May God Bless America! Go Ri/RV!! :D

zzzzzzzzz - SteveI, and the whole gang - I for one appreciate all the time and effort you have put into keeping those of us here on DV informed. I think that I speak for the majority of members here when I say that we truly want to hear what information you have to share and await the next call anxiously. I hope that you are correct in predicting that we may not have too much time to get these calls in because the RI/RV is so close at hand. Please accept out sincere gratitude for all that you do.

May God Bless you and your family, and May God Bless America! Go Ri/RV!! :D

I chose your reply for my comment because I love the way you think my friend.

Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect!

God Bless all of you.

• Upvote 4

I would just like to say that I think the positive people on this site far outnumber the negative people - so let's focus on those members that bring us hope and optimism! Thanks Check, Viper, Steve, Ed, Knights,Scooter, and Adam, of course! Forgive me if I left anyone out....

• Upvote 1

It is such an encouragement to have a group of people that are of such high character and integrity to willingly sacrifice their time and energy to help those of us with limited resources of intel. My hats off to them and am deeply humbled by their examples. Go RV!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 4HisGlory

What do you all think?

zzzzzzzzz,.........

I'm in it for the long haul myself! I havn't made any comments myself due to not realy having any info to share! Except for ,... Wish it'd RV so I can buy my RV! *knudge, wink, grin* Thank You all for the great insight's that have been shared with us so far!

I'll say it again,.... Even if it takes a few more years,............I'm still in it for the long haul! But I too say that it is right around the corner! I can just feel it!

Have a good day folks!

TimberWolf! *wink*

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure which of the following is correct:

Dream Stealer - a person who constantly says something is not going to happen

or

Dream Stealer - a person who continually says something is going to happen and it never does

OUCH!!!!! I bet that hurt someone. Amen sister, amen.

remember negative thoughts bring negative outcome - that's why those that remain positive will be truly blessed.

End Quote

Excuse me but I thought that whenever it RV's it will for both groups... Positive and negative...Ain't that so?

Besides, what you might perceive as "negative" might not be really so in the mind of the one who is posting it.. We all are so different from each other. That's the Beauty of us humans.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully we won't be saying Mele'kalikimaka a hauoli maka hiki hou, because that means that we are all still waiting then........... :lol:

Then I 'll say to the Iraqi Folks behind the actual making of the RV ( whenever it occurs , I mean).... SHUKRAN.....Thank you in Arabic.

Edited by umbertino

I'm with you zzzzzzzzz I believe its going to happen soon. I think everyone anticipated today and potentially on the morrow. What I want to point out about today is that it has been extremely quiet and no news about anything....come on they met today. Smart cards are in place...People are dressed in white getting ready for Eid al-Adha. Take a look and see what the signs are around you and the events that are taking place ....were close if not on top of it. We may even hear something in the morning. Come on George Bush is on TV now with all the interviews he wants to make certain the credit goes in the right place..wouldn't you say.

Keep your spirits up were almost there.

• Upvote 4