Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

forex moving in euro please explain

paramedic_usa

Anyone understand this, just curious is it a sign or normal??? And yes I dont know anything about this its freaking me out tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda like clowns and midgets but in a good way!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RV :blink:

That was GREAT! Don't forget about the freaky dolls where their eyes follow you wherever you go! Try sleeping in a room full of dolls at an in-laws house. I believe they call that a double negative. The result was NOT a positive!! The result is NO sleep and a room full of doll carnage after a mysterious force wiped the floor with each and EVERY one of them!! :blink:

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Upvote 1

I'm no Forex expert, but I will share what I have learned through my Dinar obsession:

Forex trading begins in Sydney at 5pm EST, followed by Tokyo at 7pm EST

London fires up at 3 am EST followed by New York at 8am EST.

Typically the MAJOR currency pairs will begin updating immediately when the Forex market reopens in Sydney on Sundays at 5pm EST.

The most active time for the Forex market is when both the New York and London forex sessions overlap. This is when almost all actively traded pairs will be in play.

But the "minor" pairs (such as our beloved IQD) is not actively traded (yet) and will not update until sometime in the early morning. (Typically shortly after 7am EST.)

Until it is actively traded, Forex is simply updating the current exchange value based on the pair you are looking for (ie USD/IQD, EUR/IQD, etc) I have seen them do this usually only once a day in the am. (Though sometimes more).

But it isnt ACTIVE yet, so when it does update, its merely a cursory update, Its still NOT TRADING. Its basically a courtesy to the Forex traders to have it listed.

As far as I can see (from several trusted Forex sites), the IQD is not updating. (and I would bet wont for another 5 or 6 hours)

Checking Netdania...........and its NOT updating the USD/IQD nor the USD/KWD, nor the EUR/IQD pairs.

They are still showing the update from last Friday.

I have checked links to others showing abnormalities, but those sites look a little sketchy. Still with the trusted sites, they are showing nada.

I might check in tomorrow morning, but I wouldnt lose any sleep yet guys............

If there are any Forex pros out there, feel free to add to or correct any above info ;)

• Upvote 5

I'm no Forex expert, but I will share what I have learned through my Dinar obsession:

Typically the MAJOR currency pairs will begin updating immediately when the Forex market reopens in Sydney on Sundays at 5pm EST.

The most active time for the Forex market is when both the New York and London forex sessions overlap. This is when almost all actively traded pairs will be in play.

But the "minor" pairs (such as our beloved IQD) is not actively traded (yet) and will not update until sometime in the early morning. (Typically shortly after 7am EST.)

Until it is actively traded, Forex is simply updating the current exchange value based on the pair you are looking for (ie USD/IQD, EUR/IQD, etc) I have seen them do this usually only once a day in the am. (Though sometimes more).

But it isnt ACTIVE yet, so when it does update, its merely a cursory update, Its still NOT TRADING. Its basically a courtesy to the Forex traders to have it listed.

As far as I can see (from several trusted Forex sites), the IQD is not updating. (and I would bet wont for another 5 or 6 hours)

Checking Netdania...........and its NOT updating the USD/IQD nor the USD/KWD, nor the EUR/IQD pairs.

I have checked links to others showing abnormalities, but those sites look a little sketchy. Still with the trusted sites, they are showing nada.

I might check in tomorrow morning, but I wouldnt lose any sleep yet guys............

If there are any Forex pros out there, feel free to add to or correct any above info ;)

Thanks for the knowledge I guess its off to bed... Thank goodness my wife is there to keep all the midget clowns and creepy dolls and creepy gnomes away... GOODNIGHT Elvis has left the building!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by paramedic_usa
  • Upvote 1

Actually nothing more needs to added. That was a perfect answer to his question.

Thank you, poolman! And yes, we do miss GW.biggrin.gif It was great to see him on Fox this week.

God Bless America!

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. George Washington

• Upvote 1

Wow, thanks so much for that explanation!