Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

[Embedded] Conference Call 11/12/10

TonyR

Thanks Tony,

The call was put on by myself and many others in an effort to help the over all understanding of the group here at DV!

I'm a firm believer that this opportunity is about to explode in a very good way.

I'm also a big promoter of freedom of speech (as long as It does not hurt others) I hope this does not change here at DV.

I prefer audio as much as I can because you can share much in a short period of time.

I hope we helped put a positive spin to this opportunity here at DV.

zzzzzzzzz,......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz157k0V68I[/size][/font]

Thanks zzzzzzzzz! That was a great call! I learned more there on that call then anywhere! It tied everything together and made it all clear to me! It was like putting all the peaces of the puzzel together! Heard it all before I guess...but now I get it! Ann smile.gifcool.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you for posting the call and thank you all for the intelligent post's. I've gained quite an education after joining this site. Sure hope Adam isn't upset. That call just made the site and member's even more dynamic. My son was wounded and left our DNA in the Iraqi sand along with many of his buddies. He always talked about how much the Iraqi people love our soldiers and appreciated the opportunity to grab their own destiny. We have invested not just for personal gain but the belief that our soldier's and the Iraqi people's sacrifice is for a worthy cause. Your investment is much more far reaching than you might consider.

THANX2ALL

GIDAD...Amazing and sincere story or you and your family's sacrifice to the people of Iraq. I have seen photos of our troops in Iraq, taken with Iraqi children...you can see this that you have described in their eyes. Such respect....such hope and gratitude...(I can't get the right words to say right here!). God Bless You, your Son and his courage.

PresidentBush.jpg

• Upvote 1

They keep deleting it? Thats a shame. I was on the call and there were nothing but compliments about this site.

-------------

AS WAS I.....(on the call, compliments, compliments, compliments....)CORRECT!!!!

COMPLETELY RESPECTFUL TO ADAM, AND DINAR VETS...CURRENT EVENTS AND UPDATES...INFORMATIONAL ONLY...BY ESTEAMED MEMBERS...

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT CARRIED OUT THE CC... wink.gif

ret

• Upvote 3

maybe do a youtube search for it? dunno

This was a great call especially for any newbies or for those who's faith is a little shaken. I highly recommend listening to it.

Yea quad,you are absolutely correct there. I made the mistake today of searching to see if maybe Cramer had given another view of IQD since his last one that I saw was a little more positive from his first one that I saw. But instead, I got that "collectors coach" video. And even though what he said has been dismissed here time and again, it is still swaying to listen to his negative thoughts about it. But right after I saw that(again), I came on here and that was when SteveI and zzzzzzzzz were having their CC. What a total mindset change I had....and more so than I usually get from just coming on here to read and post when I feel my doubts coming to surface. It helps so much more to "hear" these guys say how positive this thing is, and you can tell more when you hear the tone in a voice, instead of putting your own tone into words on a computer. :D;)

• Upvote 1

One thing I don't understand is, if Adam believes this thing will rv....then I'm sure he has tens of millions of dinar. Why would he be so head strong about this site to keep the $$ coming in when he will obviously make millions off of the dinar? Something doesn't quite add up there.

• Upvote 1

Why the heck would there even be any talks of banning them......or getting mad......or getting jealous.......or getting your feeling hurt.......or??? Nice job guys.

One thing I don't understand is, if Adam believes this thing will rv....then I'm sure he has tens of millions of dinar. Why would he be so head strong about this site to keep the $$ coming in when he will obviously make millions off of the dinar? Something doesn't quite add up there.

Excellent point. I thought the very same thing. I don't understand the mentality of being a multi multi millionaire and caring about this website or post rv potential investors. What else could it be? Somethings awry.

• Upvote 1

Why the heck would there even be any talks of banning them......or getting mad......or getting jealous.......or getting your feeling hurt.......or??? Nice job guys.

Excellent point. I thought the very same thing. I don't understand the mentality of being a multi multi millionaire and caring about this website or post rv potential investors. What else could it be? Somethings awry.

Itts like Donald Trump what does he need the apprentice for. He is a smart business man. My thoughts only. Adam is being smart about this site. Only my thoughts

the call was fine. but calling it great is a bit of a reach. there wasn't any real info to take home and disseminate(sorry if spelling is haywire). just a bunch of good guys who are doing what we all are and .................................................what exactly was the message beyond the fact that they all are in this because it is the real deal or at least they are with us and believe it's the real deal? I appreciate the effort but the substance of the call.................................................................................................................

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Settle down. No one has been banned over this CC.

Adam's main concern is protecting the members of this site. How can he protect you if he is not kept informed? He knew nothing of this CC, luckily the intentions of those who put the CC on, were not of ill-will.

In this day and age, people are killed for $5.00. Just try to understand, this could have been disastrous.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ok, let me take a shot at stopping all of this "banned" talk.

The last time I checked these members profiles none of them have been banned so lets drop that part!!

If Adam was going to take actions with these guys IMO he would have already done it!

Now, we all know that Adam is very protective over what info gets passed on to the members here on DV and seeing that this was setup and PROMOTED on this site (Adams Site) without checking with ADAM first was wrong.

IMO, if this would have been brought to Adam with a brief outline of what was going to be talked about before hand, we would not be having these issues at this time!

In my mind I keep going back to "This is Adams house and we as guest need to show him respect the same way that we would want it shown to us in our house.

With that being said IMO, I think that no harm was meant by any of these guys as from what I heard from the taped CC and in there hearts they were just trying to help out! I was glad to hear them spending a little time promoting DV and VIP and at that point showing Adam some respect.

Let me just add this, I think ALL OF THESE GUYS ON THIS CC are good members on this site!! JMO

I will leave this thread open for a while and hope that this thread doesn't go down hill from this point and if it does I will close it or I get different directions from Adam.

Lets hope for a RV soon and this will all be forgotten within seconds!! :lol:

Thanks

Bump

:lol: :lol: Dogmatic1, looks like we both had the same ideas on this issue!! Good Job!! :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

thank you moderators. I am so glad to hear from you guys. I guess this got way outa hand because we had not heard anything from your end. I can understand Adam's point of view with this being his site and wanting to know about this conference call but I really feel these guys meant no harm and they were really trying to help out a crowd who was getting a little insane. By the way have you seen all the bickering since all this went down. i dont think there has ever been so much bickering on this site. the one thing most are rallying behind is what happened to our beloved "guru's" of information. Cant wait to hear from them tomorrow and what happened at todays parliament session. Thanks again and God Bless you all and your families

• Upvote 4

Please hear what I have to say and try not to take it as criticism.

This site promotes the investment of the Dinar and the RV that is on the way. This week was a monumental week with the sitting of the government of Iraq. The men and women here are all interested and excited about what is going on. With this knowledge it should have been evident that someone, Adam or a known moderator, would at least take a few minutes and bring a calming word, and/or, direction as to where we are and what may happen now.

We are all here because of Adam and what this site brings. Because of this many have an expectation of receiving something in return, whether that should be expected is indifferent, because it is expected. All of the other sites seem to have some interaction, whether good or bad, from either the site owners or moderators.

Like it or not the socioliogical effects of being a part of a website you can contribute to, becomes somewhat like a family. There is a pecking order of the "older and more knowledgable" siblings, and we all realize this. However in the case of chaos there is only one voice that cuts through the fog and that is the voice of the one who is looked to as the supreme leader or "father". That one voice can bring order out of chaos. Today was a prime example. If the "father" or one in leadership does not speak at the correct time then the followers will cry out for a voice to give them direction.

Again, please take no offense to my input but..... Adam is a very successful businessman and website owner. His one statement can carry more weight than any number of knowledgeable posters on this site. As I deal in business and know this personality type very well, because I am the same way, A type A personality is goal oriented and somewhat fixated on the next challenge or opportunity, they sometimes forget to see the need to invest time in something they feel is already completed.

Adam has made it quite clear he is working hard on Post RV items, something I for one am very thankful for. This however can cause frustration in those still waiting for the RV. Adam's gifting is to move to the future, a visionary and builder. This type personality often leaves others behind who are still waiting and watching for the final step to be completed before catching up. Type A personalities can frustrate followers because it seems they don't care or are disconnected when in reality they are just planning for where we go next.

Adam is doing what he does best, see one step ahead of the pack. Those in the pack however sometimes need a voice to give direction so they feel support and comfort in not knowing what the next step holds. My advice, which I realize may not be wanted or needed, is that some form of communication be given from either Adam or a Moderator, in lieu of Adam, so that members of this site feel connected and do not run looking for some direction as the RV draws near and facts are shifiting every day.

Thank you Adam for this site and what you are doing for us all. It is appreciated and respected. Just remember that one word from you can bring calm in the midst of the storm.

Humbly yours,

RichNick123

• Upvote 3