Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sounds to good to be true

fury350

Just got off the phone with dinartrade trying to find out how it would work when it's time to physically cash in with them. First thing you'd have to do is call to make an appointment. 3-5 days later you will go there with dinar in hand and they will wire transfer your money into your bank account, given that you gave them the right information. 15 minutes later roughly, you check your account to make sure that the money is there, and your on your merry way to enjoy what lifes got in store for you. But what I don't understand is, why would they not have a spread for themselves? They want just a solid $150 per million, anything less than a million it's just $150. Why no spread though? I mean I know that they're in the currency business and such but USUALLY people are always about making money anyway possible no matter how much they help you out or rip you off. Has anyone ever cashed in with them for any odd reason? If so, how exactly did it go? Is it really the way I described it about from what the guy told me over the phone? Any info would be grateful. And sorry if it doesn't really make much sense there's just so much going on in my head right now I don't know what's what.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just got off the phone with dinartrade trying to find out how it would work when it's time to physically cash in with them. First thing you'd have to do is call to make an appointment. 3-5 days later you will go there with dinar in hand and they will wire transfer your money into your bank account, given that you gave them the right information. 15 minutes later roughly, you check your account to make sure that the money is there, and your on your merry way to enjoy what lifes got in store for you. But what I don't understand is, why would they not have a spread for themselves? They want just a solid $150 per million, anything less than a million it's just $150. Why no spread though? I mean I know that they're in the currency business and such but USUALLY people are always about making money anyway possible no matter how much they help you out or rip you off. Has anyone ever cashed in with them for any odd reason? If so, how exactly did it go? Is it really the way I described it about from what the guy told me over the phone? Any info would be grateful. And sorry if it doesn't really make much sense there's just so much going on in my head right now I don't know what's what.

Why didn't you ask him since you were on the phone with him?

• Upvote 1

Well, for starters, if you only knew how many customers Ali has...it's astounding my friend.....

• Upvote 3

Thats the info from dinar trade as long as i've been in this.....Ali has made money selling, and will make some buying....he wants your business, and doesnt sound greedy about it.....so many folks will be dealing with their local banks, probably with a spread......Ali wants to get you to one of his locations

• Upvote 3

They send you that info when you request it via e-mail, and is exactly as listed, $150 per million, NO SPREAD!

Then how come on another thread people were saying they couldn't go to the actually dinartrade locations to cash in, but would rather pay that spread with a regular bank? With the amount of money that we could possibly be talking about you would think every dinar investor would hop on the wagon to go cash in through them.

I don't know. To be honest I really didn't even think about it until I got off of the phone, so I thought I'd post on here and see what people would say from experience.

Lets use an example. Say Ali has 300,000 people cashing in with him. They each hold 1 million dinar. $150 X 300,000(people) = $45,000,000.00 profit for him. What about people who hold more than 1 million. Now not all 300,000 may go to Ali but lets say half do and they hold 5 million or 40 million dinar. He makes alot of money.

Edited by SAG
  • Upvote 2

First off he is already wealthy. Secondly, I would guess that he will have many "offers" for you at his office. He has already stated some of them, gold, other currencies, etc..., which he would make money off of. Also, just maybe, he is honest and not planning to rip people off. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

The information I just received from Dinar Trade is this.....yes the fee per million/or fraction of is $150.00 There will be a spread but no greater than the spread indicated by the CBI and their buy/sell figures on any given day. Ali will infact make a ton of money off his customers and by not issuing a greater spread he draws not just his, but others customers as well!

• Upvote 3

If Ali charged a spread not many people would go cash in with him if we could just walk into our local bank and do it for the same spread....plus, he said that each meeting would be 30 minutes with an "average" of 2 million dinar per holder (which seems to have grown) that's at least $300 per meeting and I'm assuming he has more than 1 going on at a time at each of the 7 locations for even just business hours would add up to some major $$$$$$.........you do the math. ;)

I believe there has to be a spread or the CBI gets nothing from his returns. Adam has said he can get a better rate than Ali and if Ali has no spread then that would be the best possible rate. At best I feel he can reduce the spread not eliminate it. None the less we all stand to be very happy with the outcome. Go RV!!!

Has anyone found out what Dinarbanker's charge will be? He has not posted it outright and he states he will have the lowest charges. He also has stated he will be using the CBI buy rate for exchanging dinar. I believe he will try and undercut Ali's rate of $150 per million.

THIS IS OLD NEWS, THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED NUMEROUS TIMES OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS

If Ali charged a spread not many people would go cash in with him if we could just walk into our local bank and do it for the same spread....plus, he said that each meeting would be 30 minutes with an "average" of 2 million dinar per holder (which seems to have grown) that's at least $300 per meeting and I'm assuming he has more than 1 going on at a time at each of the 7 locations for even just business hours would add up to some major $$$$$$.........you do the math. ;)

Ali doesnt even need our piddly $150 per million as its been said he has billions of dinar.

DinarBanker will be cheaper than DinarTrade, but I don't know what that might be. :blink:

Also, yes, they will give you the same rate as CBI, but I believe DinarTrade does the same thing. :lol:

It is time, and we are ready. But more so, each and everyone of us are BLESSED. :wave::twothumbs:

Thank you, Jesus! :woot:

• Upvote 1

If they can get away with Not charging a spread, so can my bank. If the bank wants My money I won't pay the spread.

Nice thought Aunt Bee... however, there will be a spread from CBI that no-one, not Ali or any bank, will be able to bypass. What Ali has said is that he will not charge an ADDITIONAL spread on top of CBI's. He will have a "fee" of $150/million not additional spread, which is where the banks differ. The banks will have additional spread (which from what I understand will be a lot more than $150/million) on top of what the CBI spread is.

Hope this info helps.

THIS IS OLD NEWS, THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED NUMEROUS TIMES OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS

Yea thanks buddy it wasn't supposed to be for news, it was a QUESTION asking about a spread with dinartrade. Hence why we are in the rv and dinar QUESTIONS section

Nice thought Aunt Bee... however, there will be a spread from CBI that no-one, not Ali or any bank, will be able to bypass. What Ali has said is that he will not charge an ADDITIONAL spread on top of CBI's. He will have a "fee" of $150/million not additional spread, which is where the banks differ. The banks will have additional spread (which from what I understand will be a lot more than $150/million) on top of what the CBI spread is.

Hope this info helps.

It does help but I'm not up to times with CBI, what is their spread?

• Upvote 1

So if a person is cashing in 2 million IQD's...you won't get away from Ali's DinarTrade for a clean $300. It will cost you that $300, and a small spread from the Central Bank of Iraq. I see a two-dinar difference on the CBI website...don't know what that will translate to after an RV :blink: