Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ina) to extend the period of the issuance of the smart card للمشمولين grant cultural

k98nights

Conscious/baghdad/A.

2010/11/11 4:17pm

Ministry of Culture declared the extension of the period of the issuance of the smart card للمشمولين cultural contribution to the fifth of this month.

He said an official source in the Ministry correspondent (The Iraqi News Agency (INA) That the extension came after holding several meetings between representatives of the Ministry of Culture and the Rafidain bank in the presence of those involved in the international company smart card direct to the smart card of authors, artists and Iraqi journalists covered with his Excellency the Prime Minister with effect from 26/10/2010 to 9/11/2010.

He added that the decision was made in view of the inadequacy of the specified period agreed to ولكثرة the requests received by the ministry on the extension of the period agreed to extend this to 15/11/2010 and to instruct all parties concerned to promote the extension.

Pc/, tp2/1

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/cultural-news/34803.html

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post Woody! Interesting that they only extended the smart card until 11/15/10. GO RV in 2010!!!

I too find it interesting that all they are looking to is to extend through 11/15/10.

Steve, what is your thinking on this? Why this date & why such a short span extension?

What have the smart cards been used for thus far?

Thanks

I too find it interesting that all they are looking to is to extend through 11/15/10.

Steve, what is your thinking on this? Why this date & why such a short span extension?

What have the smart cards been used for thus far?

Thanks

I may be wrong but I've always got the impression they're like the cards people get now instead of food stamps. Like a debit or credit card. B)