Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ - JOYS AND CHEERS IN MOST PROVINCES OF THE COUNTRY ...

Phoenix

Phoenix,

You may have read where I am hosting a Roast for Scooter post RV for all of his hard work and due diligence. I would like to personally invite you as well. I speak for many others when I say "we would love for you to be there". Post to my profile if you would like to have the information sent to you.

Thanks for all your insight and most of all sharing it with the rest of us. That my friend is selfless!

HD

• Upvote 5

Phoenix,

You may have read where I am hosting a Roast for Scooter post RV for all of his hard work and due diligence. I would like to personally invite you as well. I speak for many others when I say "we would love for you to be there". Post to my profile if you would like to have the information sent to you.

Thanks for all your insight and most of all sharing it with the rest of us. That my friend is selfless!

HD

Heavy,

For all the people in the past who agreed to going to the Roast, will you be sending out updates when you figure time/place/etc?

Phoenix,

Was watching the proceedings online(without interpretation :blink: ), and all seemed good. But there are also a few posts in the lobby that say that they will reconvene on Saturday to work out some issues. What is that all about? Hopefully you'll say they are meeting to decide a rate ;);):DB)

how many times have we heard they were dancing in the streets in iraq over the past several months? well it looks to me like they are doing more than dancing! let's hope they are just rehearsing for the final big dance of th RV!!!!!!!

Phoenix thanks for everything you have done!! This picture will go in my journal, along with todays date as the liberation of these deserving people, plus passed down for generations(in my family) for them understand the significance of this journey! Continued blessings! ;)

IRAQ - JOYS AND CHEERS IN MOST PROVINCES OF THE COUNTRY ...

iraqis%2Bcelebrate%2Bnew%2Bgovernment.jpg

11/11/2010

Joys and Cheers in most provinces of the country

المشـرف العامواع/بغداد/و.ا Conscious / Baghdad / and. A

Saw the Iraqi street, generally grand celebrations and marches Farah walked around most cities in the country, and the transfer of reporters (news agency, media / INA) in various parts of the country, Baghdad, Najaf, Babil, Karbala and Kirkuk, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk that Afraha massive popular prevailed in the streets of cities to celebrate naming the three presidencies after a tug of war between the political blocs, for a period of almost eight months.

Thus, Iraq has left its crisis, which entered the Guinness Book on the government to delay the formation of a victory for freedom and democracy as described by President Jalal Talabani.

http://articlesofint...-provinces.html

Beautiful! smile.gif