Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUE

tommy55

XXX most people as far as Ive seen are basing an RV on the economical and resource situations in Iraq. REMEMBER, it's an investment , How can a country with the 2nd largest oil reserves in an oil starved world have the value of their currency continue to stay at almost zero. 2nd according to what i have read the Iraq dinar was at a little over 3$ before the first gulf war, you can read about that at dinar trade .com it will give you the history also if you look up a graph of the dinar value over the last 50 or so years(yes I looked it up ,no I cant remember the link )you will see that the dinar was almost always above the dollar due to Iraqs resources, it went to zero, which many believe is an anomoly due to the war and the collateral destruction it brought to iraqs economic and resource infrastructure I. E. you can remember pictures of the oil fields on fire. Destroy those things in ANY country and their currency will drop in value. Iraq still has debt to pay, if their currency is strong and has high value, backed by the resources it makes it much easier economically to do that. And after saying all of that thank god for spell check! iI do meditate but I am not a guru, for them to leave this at what it is now goes against common sense, but it is an investment and any inveswtment has risks

AND this is IRAQ they do not think or have the same culture as we do

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi Dinar has a few steps involving the revaluation. These include electing a stable government, removing sanctions imposed by the United Nations in the early 90’s, WTO acceptance, and full accountability of all Iraqi Dinar in the world by the Central Bank of Iraq in order to stabilize inflation and interest rates

And TriplexXx, please do your research and make your own conclusions as to whether the RV is likely to happen. Besides, if it wasn't, why are you even here? I'm just asking. tongue.gif There are many who said the GOI didn't have to be formed to execute an RV, but since it is falling into place, let's just watch and pray and try and be supportive. Oh, and really, why is it a huge step? What if 8 months after our elections our President and Congress were not seated, and all the related Bills, Policies, etc. were on hold while bombs are going off? And then they're finally getting seated. Is that really ho-hum?

Peace Out

I'm just asking simple basic questions here. I have not disrespected anyone, nor have I been rude. I am new to the RV. I have only known about it for a short period of time. I have read and researched a much as I can but I still have questions and no real facts on the RV. AND no one can really give me any FACTS on the RV. Logically the RV makes good sense but again, who's to say that it's today, tomorrow or 1 year? Again, where are the FACTS...........when someone makes a statement like, "this is a huge step" and cannot state why, that's a problem. Did they say it because it sounded good and would go over well?

Yes, it is a huge step for Iraq. Why is it a huge step for the RV to occur now? No one has been able to say............

I came on this site to learn, to meet people and get information but if this is how you treat someone who asks questions, FORGET IT! I cannot believe that you people act this way..............facetious comments, negative posting rating, for legitimate questions.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Awesome!!!!

Saturday is the swearing in!!!

Sweet!!

President is TALABANI

PM is MALIKI

Speaker is (I forgot. HELP?)

Can someone list, AS MANY NAMES AND POSITIONS AS THEY KNOW??

Please. THANKS VERY MUCH!!

Where are you getting info that the swearing in is on Saturday?

Just curious....I have not yet seen a link on this, maybe I just have not noticed it yet.

Thanks

XXX most people as far as Ive seen are basing an RV on the economical and resource situations in Iraq. REMEMBER, it's an investment , How can a country with the 2nd largest oil reserves in an oil starved world have the value of their currency continue to stay at almost zero. 2nd according to what i have read the Iraq dinar was at a little over 3$ before the first gulf war, you can read about that at dinar trade .com it will give you the history also if you look up a graph of the dinar value over the last 50 or so years(yes I looked it up ,no I cant remember the link )you will see that the dinar was almost always above the dollar due to Iraqs resources, it went to zero, which many believe is an anomoly due to the war and the collateral destruction it brought to iraqs economic and resource infrastructure I. E. you can remember pictures of the oil fields on fire. Destroy those things in ANY country and their currency will drop in value. Iraq still has debt to pay, if their currency is strong and has high value, backed by the resources it makes it much easier economically to do that. And after saying all of that thank god for spell check! iI do meditate but I am not a guru, for them to leave this at what it is now goes against common sense, but it is an investment and any inveswtment has risks

AND this is IRAQ they do not think or have the same culture as we do

Thank you doc9574 for your kind response. Thank you. I do understand all that. I understand the situation with oil, natural reserves, I understand that the Dinar was once over $3. I do understand all that.

Someone stated that the RV has to happen soon, who is to say? It's an educated guess at best.....that is all I am saying......

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 3

In the beginning the dinar Gods said, .... let there be rumors ..and there was rumors.

For many a year rumors florished amongst the people of forum .... but, in time the people became restless and unsatisfied with the accuracy and integrity of the rumors.

This caused an uproar amongst the peaple.. inwhich they demanded a needed change.

The change came in the form a keyboard shepard named Franco.... Franco with devine

guidance knew exactly what the people needed.

The people needed to renew their faith in the unknown .... to believe unequivocally in

magnificence of the mystical "RV RUMOR" ...Unfortunately, the people no longer believed in the "Rumor"...

So Franco with his devine guidance knew what to do..... He bestowed a new indentity for the rumor ........He called it "INTELL" and it was good! He then changed RV to RI ................

and the people rejoiced of the new ordainment.

So there ya go ...... all INTEL is good. lol

All in good fun!

Something to keep in mind....If the RV does NOT happen by Febuary 2011 then the ENTIRE world economic system will collapse. Life as we know it will be over. Why do you think some politicians are pushing for this? Why were they over in Iraq this week? The RV could cure this thing.

And thus my point......Yes, this is a HUGE step for Iraq but I want facts on why it was a huge step for the RV and NO ONE can give them right now!

Just because they formed the government does not mean the currency will RV anytime soon. I am not saying that will or won't. I am saying that it's all speculative and no one really knows at this point. I'm not saying that it never will but again, just because they form a government does not necessarily mean that we are any closer to an RV

Correct me if I am wrong, please.........What are the FACTS????????????

XXX.... I can understand what you are trying to say. So let me help some. This country was under a hard dictatorship for years. This democracy if thats what they are calling it is new to them .They had a voting and still no govt. You are kinda right the govt has little but still alot to do with the RV. It would be total chaos if they pulled the trigger on the RV and no govt in place to at least give some form of direction of their country. The Iraqis want answers also. If they Rv'd with out govt who would they turn to for answers. Now they no matter who they like the best can put some direction in their life. They now have to make decisions on their own and they are not used to it its all very new and probably scary to some. Someone use to tell them what to do now nobody is. This is a start of a whole new country and I for one hope the best no matter what comes out of it for them. Be blessed we are free for those that have made it right for us on this day. JMO....God bless

XXX.... I can understand what you are trying to say. So let me help some. This country was under a hard dictatorship for years. This democracy if thats what they are calling it is new to them .They had a voting and still no govt. You are kinda right the govt has little but still alot to do with the RV. It would be total chaos if they pulled the trigger on the RV and no govt in place to at least give some form of direction of their country. The Iraqis want answers also. If they Rv'd with out govt who would they turn to for answers. Now they no matter who they like the best can put some direction in their life. They now have to make decisions on their own and they are not used to it its all very new and probably scary to some. Someone use to tell them what to do now nobody is. This is a start of a whole new country and I for one hope the best no matter what comes out of it for them. Be blessed we are free for those that have made it right for us on this day. JMO....God bless

That makes a lot of sense. It's easy to forget that they had a dictator! We take that for granted here. Is the US advising them? If so, who exaclty?

And that was my entire point. If they pull the trigger on the RV tomorrow, can the new government handle it at this point? I seriously doubt it. They are not ready. I read somewhere that the RV would also effect the Iraqi people. Their salaries would change, prices at the grocery store will change etc. etc.

So when someone tells me that the RV will happen soon, I'm a fact kinda guy! " Yes, there is an economic advisory panel. Yes, the CBI is ready, Yes, the people have been trained. etc. ect."

I think for myself. Just because someone tells me something, does not mean that I don't question it. You have to think for yourself. You cannot believe everything that you read or hear. THINK....

Einstein said himself, "Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 2

I'm just asking simple basic questions here. . . .

I came on this site to learn, to meet people and get information but if this is how you treat someone who asks questions, FORGET IT! I cannot believe that you people act this way..............facetious comments, negative posting rating, for legitimate questions.... rolleyes.gif

OK, xXx, I'll stand down, I see it was sincere, but please - don't post "REVALUE: When will it be Viper?" as your topic header. We will know when, and the rate, only when it is announced. Don't mean to slap you walking in the door.

Great post ktlamm you talking of the people not knowing what to do reminded me of the shawshank redemption where the let the old guy out and he was so used to prison life he didnt want to leave then he hung himself , I'm sure a big portion of these people are just wandering around going what the #$*@ is going on and Ive stated before you have a war torn country trying to not only rebuild but to change their entire political system. Not so different from America after the civil war , it took America years to rebuild after that and we ALREADY had democracy in place ,granted it was in a different era,Iraq has been through 2 not just 1 major conflict and they are still getting backlash from that in their own country and changing to democracy, if I was an Iraqi Id be a tongue chewin babbling idiot by now, but even sayin that I believe it will happen. Hang in there XXX

Something to keep in mind....If the RV does NOT happen by Febuary 2011 then the ENTIRE world economic system will collapse. Life as we know it will be over. Why do you think some politicians are pushing for this? Why were they over in Iraq this week? The RV could cure this thing.

I think this is the first time I am in agreement with Bane. I have never based you for being outspoken my dv partner...first round is on me!

OK, xXx, I'll stand down, I see it was sincere, but please - don't post "REVALUE: When will it be Viper?" as your topic header. We will know when, and the rate, only when it is announced. Don't mean to slap you walking in the door.

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry but I do not know what you meant by:.... "but please - don't post "REVALUE: When will it be Viper?"

• Upvote 2

Well apprently Maliki has 30 days to form the government...lets hope the RV has the same time line but I doubt it with these guys.

However, its a huge step in the right direction.

Maliki has 30 days to form the government yes...but this however isn't going to effect the time line of the RV. Its like our government, he has to figure out who is going to be judge, secretary, and ect. All they needed was the major components --President, Prime Minister, Speaker of Parliment, & ect. My guess is that we are days away. B)

• Upvote 1

And thus my point......Yes, this is a HUGE step for Iraq but I want facts on why it was a huge step for the RV and NO ONE can give them right now!

Just because they formed the government does not mean the currency will RV anytime soon. I am not saying that will or won't. I am saying that it's all speculative and no one really knows at this point. I'm not saying that it never will but again, just because they form a government does not necessarily mean that we are any closer to an RV

Correct me if I am wrong, please.........What are the FACTS????????????

YOU need to go and READ the forums. Your answers are there. They are THERE! Take a step back and ENJOY the moment. No one is mad at you and you don,t have to prove anything to any body but yourself. ENUFF SAID!

@maynard i totally agree with you every one is getting antzy cause the rv didnt happen today big whoop , it took time to get here(the goi) and hope fully it takes time for the rv (no like months but days) cause if you drive on the street with out brakes you better pray theres nothing in your way for a while or your screwed ....jmo

TriplexXx:

Here's what you need to do: go run around your house a couple of times. Drink 3 beers, then come back and stop defending yourself. Don't need to do that.

Just sit in and read, is the best idea. We're all going to StinkingRichville. Wanna come?

Maynard

Just promise me Stinkinrichville ain't on a tropic desert isle. Please little buddy promise me. B)