Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Shepard Smith

savanna

Official in Sunni-backed coalition: Bloc agrees to deal that keeps al-Maliki as Iraqi PM

Published November 10, 2010

| Associated Press

Print Email Share Comments (0) Text Size BAGHDAD – Official in Sunni-backed coalition: Bloc agrees to deal that keeps al-Maliki as Iraqi PM

Thats all that is on the fox news web site here is the link

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/10/official-sunni-backed-coalition-bloc-agrees-deal-keeps-al-maliki-iraqi-pm/

• Upvote 1

WOW I don't believe it, I was told yesterday evening by 3 guys on a PSD team that it was done, but for some reason I just did not believe them, I just brushed it off as another rumor. Great how things happen when you least expect them. Good news for everyone out there. Sure hope there is more GREAT news to follow.

Thanks for the post!

Good evening Doc31. I want to thank you for all your posts about the CBI. I had the privilege to be included in news that supports your findings. You are 100% on target in your facts and findings. I will just say for now, thank you for all of your hard work and make sure you watch the news tomorrow. God Bless.

Good evening Doc31. I want to thank you for all your posts about the CBI. I had the privilege to be included in news that supports your findings. You are 100% on target in your facts and findings. I will just say for now, thank you for all of your hard work and make sure you watch the news tomorrow. God Bless.

Thanks ... that's nice to hear. I will be listening to the news tomorrow.

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

I leave you with Proverbs 19:17

Peace and good night

Doc31

It didnt make the front news because in reality MOST Americans could care less about it, it's a country far away with US servicemen that are in, not an investment. Would be the same to them as if it were nicaragua most people just want our people brought home not and things to resume

to normal

sorry I'm tired

• Upvote 1