Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long now?

Qman

OK after all of the news we have gotten in the last few hours how long do you all think it will be for the RV/RI?

A few days or a few weeks or longer?

Hours, minutes, days, months??!!!?? Regardless of how long, it is now, OFFICIALLY -

RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

God only know QMan....most of what I have heard is it should be fairly quickly....but remember...this is Iraq!

Shabibi will push the button, not the government and he was ready alooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time ago!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Yeah I don't see why they would wait especially after all the misdirection just to throw off investors. Then anyone who has ever heard of the investment opportunity would be trying to get in. I'm interested to see what the dinar dealers will do after the annoucement. Will they still be selling dinar at the same rate up until the RV? If they are still selling will the price go up because surely there will be a large demand.

• Upvote 1

GUY'S ,GUY'S Think about this Shabibi has know for months and has stated several time the BOI is ready and it needs to be done to start recovery. Why would they wait when he has been waiting for weeks and months just like us. I think it will be one full sweep with no delays because Maliki and the crew are going to want to shake the world tion as a great nation but to announce and show the world they have been working and doing things we thought they where not doing and what better way to build world recognition and respect. GLORY!!!!! I WANT TO PREACH, Rev Dan

• Upvote 3

God only know QMan....most of what I have heard is it should be fairly quickly....but remember...this is Iraq!

I am with Linda on this one. It is really anyones guess and this is Iraq. They could do it today or sit back and celebrate the forming of the GOI, heck they could all be pating themselves on the back thinking they have done enough for now. Nothing they could do would shock me at this point. I am just hoping.........Quick and HIGH

Edited by jdrtkm