Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER 51 TOMARRO THURS 11th 2010

viper51

10:30 PM Baghdad the Iraqi News Agency released that Thursday 11-11-10 at 3:00 PM SHARP (Baghdad Time) There will be Announcements of GREAT NEWS FROM PARLIMENT to end of burden for Iraq and its People. I hope this means what I HOPE IT MEANS. MAN ALL POSTs FOR REPORTING THURSDAY. I want to hear GOOD NEWS from all PORTS> I will continue to pass on what ever I get. Are we excited yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T WANT TO SOUND NEGATIVE HERE BUT REMEMBER WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ ;);):lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I tell ya cbs71, I just want a day off. Three jobs is killin' me! That and the six kids I am (thankful) working for. You try feeding three teenage boys. I need a good RV just to feed them! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I hear ya good buddy! God bless you for taking care of your family with all the hard work you are doing. God recognizes that! Soon, and very soon, you are going to kiss those extra jobs good-bye! Speaking of teenage boys...i know they can eat you out of house and home too! LOL!!

BREAKING NEWS Leaks confirm that high ranking posts to be assigned to Mutlaq, Essawi, Nijaifi

09/11/2010 23:34:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaks from inside the blocs’ leaders meeting say that Iraqiya’s officials Saleh al-Mutlaq, Usama al-Nijaifi and Rafi al-Essawi are to be given high-ranking posts in the next government.

Informed source told NINA, “According to rumors, Saleh al-Mutlaq will be given the post of Vice President, Usama al-Nijaifi to become Foreign Minister and Rafi al-Essawi a Deputy Prime Minister.”

The source added that Iyad al-Samara’e might remain Speaker of Parliament. / End

BREAKING NEWS Informed source: Political blocs will hold a press conference, PM post for Maliki

09/11/2010 22:51:00

Baghdad (NINA) – An informed source said that the leaders of political blocs are to hold an important press conference later to talk about the agreement they have reached.

A source from the meeting told NINA, “This evening’s meeting discussed the distribution of the main three posts and that the post of Prime Minister has been decided to the National Alliance’s nominee, Nuri al-Maliki.” / End.

• Upvote 2

The great news will be, in my humble opinion, of a political significance. The message will be the official forming of the GOI, they will announce this as a spin that now Iraq can move forward with all peoples officially represented & now they can look ahead to days of diplomatic reconciliation, and an ending to bloodshed. This will have nothing to do with money. Period.

I have to agree with you on this one, Johnfagan, political success is probably more of what is on Maliki's mind then anything right now, and the fact that he will be keeping his office, protection and his old job! Thanks for the update Viper and I hope it turns out for the good of the Iraqi people.

wink.gif

Edited by Blue-Duck

Baghdad (news) .. announced the headquarters of the meeting of leaders of political blocs Rose Nuri Shaways agreement the leaders of the blocks on the Parliament to hold a hearing on Thursday, noting that today's meeting was the agreement on the National Council for the strategic policy and deciding the issues of accountability, justice and national reconciliation. صباحا". Shaways said at a news conference attended by the correspondent Agency (news) content there: "The leaders of political blocs agreed to convene a session of Parliament, on Thursday, at 11 am." The political blocs have started Wednesday afternoon, meetings attended, Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani and Nouri al-Maliki, Ayad Allawi, and Tariq al-Hashemi and Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and Iyad al-Samarrai, and Hamoudi, a representative of Ammar al-Hakim, and Osama Najafi, and Nechirvan Barzani, and Hadi al-Amiri, and Ali al-Dabbagh, Ibrahim Jaafari, Rafie al-Issawi. / Finished / (n. r) .. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2F

• Upvote 1

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..another sleepless night here in Virginia!!!

Glad I am off tomorrow..

Thanks Viper!!!!!

Even though this is exciting news I believe they said it would not be an instant RV once the GOI is done. I heard it could take a few weeks , but hope I am wrong since I want this ride over with..

10:30 PM Baghdad the Iraqi News Agency released that Thursday 11-11-10 at 3:00 PM SHARP (Baghdad Time) There will be Announcements of GREAT NEWS FROM PARLIMENT to end of burden for Iraq and its People. I hope this means what I HOPE IT MEANS. MAN ALL POSTs FOR REPORTING THURSDAY. I want to hear GOOD NEWS from all PORTS> I will continue to pass on what ever I get. Are we excited yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict this will happen tommrow or the next day - here's my info supporting this, my dog's birthday is tommrow :) and i celerbrate it 2 days out of the year starting tommrow ending the day after so as you can see of my lifetime of experience i'm obviously correct ;).

have a merry jolly life time of a with the comming of a brand new year... make sure you pay your debts and don't let the power of money consume :) stay happy cheerful and always full of life. God bless :)

Edited by mckay*pro
  • Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS Leaks confirm that high ranking posts to be assigned to Mutlaq, Essawi, Nijaifi

09/11/2010 23:34:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaks from inside the blocs’ leaders meeting say that Iraqiya’s officials Saleh al-Mutlaq, Usama al-Nijaifi and Rafi al-Essawi are to be given high-ranking posts in the next government.

Informed source told NINA, “According to rumors, Saleh al-Mutlaq will be given the post of Vice President, Usama al-Nijaifi to become Foreign Minister and Rafi al-Essawi a Deputy Prime Minister.”

The source added that Iyad al-Samara’e might remain Speaker of Parliament. / End

BREAKING NEWS Informed source: Political blocs will hold a press conference, PM post for Maliki

09/11/2010 22:51:00

Baghdad (NINA) – An informed source said that the leaders of political blocs are to hold an important press conference later to talk about the agreement they have reached. This could be it Ladies and Gentlemen..

A source from the meeting told NINA, “This evening’s meeting discussed the distribution of the main three posts and that the post of Prime Minister has been decided to the National Alliance’s nominee, Nuri al-Maliki.” / End.

This could be it Ladies and Gentlemen... Edited by DTH

As always, there are many articles to confirm 100% your post. I love it when a plan comes together. God Bless and stay safe.

Thanks Steve I appreciate it. Either I;m the best wing man you ever had or you are the best wing man I ever had I have not quite figured it out yet LOL. At any rate I'm glad we are on the same team. Thanks again.

• Upvote 3

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..another sleepless night here in Virginia!!!

Glad I am off tomorrow..

Thanks Viper!!!!!

Take a number CBS71...................... ha

with the way iraq does things and with all the anticipation from the dinar holders in this and other forums being excited, i wouldn't put it past the iraqis news to be not what we are wanting to hear. they will come out and say that no agreement can be reached on any formation of a govt and they need to hold new elections. :(

Unfortunately that could happen but the chances are slim as the players involved would possibly NOT be allowed in the next elections and facing charges from their own Gov. Think positive and lets get it done. NOTE plez guys no more Negative marks as any assumption is possible. there are a multitude of angles to this arena. Hang in there.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 3