Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE Have Been Given The Exchange Rate!

RichNick123

The clue lies in the article on "Changes To The Local Currency"".

He is Professor of Economics at the University of Karbala, Dr. Hashim al-Shammari, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, which plans to the Iraqi Finance Ministry and Central Bank of Iraq to take is not important; he will not affect the change and the reality of the Iraqi currency, compared with other global currencies ".

He said Shammari, "This move may have been successful if taken in the nineties of the last century, when the inflation rate amounted to 400 000 percent."

He said the "independent monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq, was able to improve the purchasing power of the unity of the Iraqi currency, which can be observed by measuring the stability of the exchange rate of currency in the past five years."

He added that "the volume of reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq, and reached to fifty billion dollars, and the entry of the central seller and buyer of the local currency, have added factors of stability of the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the Iraqi currency you need to economic stability and domestic political, for the stability of the global ".

.00086 multiplied by the 400000 percent inflation is equal to a RV of $3.44 per Dinar.

Hey, I know I am grasping at straws but what is your excuse? LOL. Would run naked through my neighborhood if this were true!

They're talking about lopping the zeroes back when it would have been feasible, when the inflation rate was @ 400K%-Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

He is Professor of Economics at the University of Karbala, Dr. Hashim al-Shammari, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, which plans to the Iraqi Finance Ministry and Central Bank of Iraq to take is not important; he will not affect the change and the reality of the Iraqi currency, compared with other global currencies ".

He said Shammari, "This move may have been successful if taken in the nineties of the last century, when the inflation rate amounted to 400 000 percent."

He said the "independent monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq, was able to improve the purchasing power of the unity of the Iraqi currency, which can be observed by measuring the stability of the exchange rate of currency in the past five years."

He added that "the volume of reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq, and reached to fifty billion dollars, and the entry of the central seller and buyer of the local currency, have added factors of stability of the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the Iraqi currency you need to economic stability and domestic political, for the stability of the global ".

.00086 multiplied by the 400000 percent inflation is equal to a RV of $3.44 per Dinar.

Hey, I know I am grasping at straws but what is your excuse? LOL. Would run naked through my neighborhood if this were true!

nothing wrong with this people don

't bash lol

• Upvote 2

They're talking about lopping the zeroes back when it would have been feasible, when the inflation rate was @ 400K%-Hope this helps.

Thegentle,

I totally understand. Problem is I don't have a friend in Iraq, a cousin that works for the IMF or CBI, I am in the cold when it comes to connections in the White House, I do not have Ali on speed dial, My banker won't tell me any gossip, Face it I have nothing to work with but my own imagination.

Granted it is much more illustrious to be able to post and say "my confidential source called me and said". I unfortunately have no source and have been feeling kind of left out and lonely. In order to boost my self esteem I decided to figure out a way to come up with a R/V amount close to or equal to those with all of their sources.

Kind of sad is it not? Truth hurts sometimes and I guess I just will have to deal with it. Oh well, in my limited intelligence it seems to me as good as any other rumor.

I hope you can understand a sarcastic sense of humor!!!! Have a blessed day and since I like ya so much why don't you enjoy an extra hour of sleep tonight on me? Just go ahead and set your clock back one hour and enjoy!

• Upvote 14

Well Rich at least your intel source had a name ive read intel from anyone going by "boots on the ground" to "panties in the air" so bring it all on :rolleyes:

My wife just looked at me like I am nuts as I burst out laughing at "Panties in the air". I am going to see if I can edit my screen name to that one!!!

• Upvote 3

I'll take grasping straws over shoveling bull.:). Good analysis though.

At this point,

I'd run naked for a Shannybelle27 cupcake...

Maybe we could get shannybelle......no, can't do it, gotta be a gentleman cause we will be meeting her soon. Gotta practice those 'post rv' manners.:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope you can understand a sarcastic sense of humor!!!! Have a blessed day and since I like ya so much why don't you enjoy an extra hour of sleep tonight on me? Just go ahead and set your clock back one hour and enjoy!

End Quote

here in Europe we set clocks back already a week ago.

• Upvote 1

End Quote

here in Europe we set clocks back already a week ago.

Well then on second thought enjoy a little "kiss my butt" with your scones tonight then!! Since we are behind y'all in everything then you should know the RV date and rate a week or so before us as well!!

Joking my foreign friend, just joking!

• Upvote 3

Well then on second thought enjoy a little "kiss my butt" with your scones tonight then!! Since we are behind y'all in everything then you should know the RV date and rate a week or so before us as well!!

Joking my foreign friend, just joking!

Hey Rich, I do hope so ( you joking) cos just for clarity I really didn't mean anything sarcastic or superior-sounding ( what for really) with me stating that.. I simply stated we set back last Saturday........Which sucks I might add as it gets dark freakin' early and it may get depressing...Just so you know. I spent much time way back in the US and I love the Place and the People.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey Rich, I do hope so ( you joking) cos just for clarity I really didn't mean anything sarcastic or superior-sounding ( what for really) with me stating that.. I simply stated we set back last Saturday........Which sucks I might add as it gets dark freakin' early and it may get depressing.

Joking, I swear. I thought it was funny that you "one upped" me twice!

Just feeling a little frisky tonight for a little verbal jousting. Totally want to take a break from watching the Dinar news and rooting for rumors. Ready to just have a Saturday night with fun.

• Upvote 2

Joking, I swear. I thought it was funny that you "one upped" me twice!

Just feeling a little frisky tonight for a little verbal jousting. Totally want to take a break from watching the Dinar news and rooting for rumors. Ready to just have a Saturday night with fun.

Man, I've been into this "thing" for almost 6 years......Tell me about an emotional rollercoaster kinda feeling............True that EVERY YEAR which goes by is 1 year closer to it ( not saying days or weeks or months anymore as I don't wanna delude myself)........I hope to be VERY pleasantly surprised ( and my bank account) one of these years ( I mean days).........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1