Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unclear but looks good

GreginTexas

November 5th, 2010 12:50 am • In anticipation of armed robberies .. Shatrah concrete barriers surrounding the banks

2010-11-02

nasiriyah-6e374770e2.jpg

A precautionary measure, security has been briefing some banks in the city of Shatrah concrete barriers, and to control the entrances and exits of these banks.

Yousef Jaber and Deputy Director, Bank of Iraq in Shatrah said in an interview with the News Network Nasiriyah, as per the directives of the Ministry of Finance and to control the entrances and exits of the bank were briefed Rafidain Bank 72 and retired in the city of Shatrah concrete barriers.

He pointed out that this step is currently executing on the general Iraqi banks to reduce armed robberies suffered by banks.

What they are doing is several things, they are raising the par value to what I think is now $5.27 [calculated]. This raised in terms of value for the small denoms if the par value is $5.27 ; One Trillion 54 Billion dollars for the RIV. This why the RIV will be higher rather than lower. Fiat money does not have to exist to buy back the 3 zero bills. They just establish a value by selling replacement currency for more money value. What most people do not understand this is also raising or establishing more value by removing trillions of 3 zero bills from the M 2 which raises the value even more. Less money in circulation, less money means lower inflation and more value for each Dinar. The higher numbers are not a liability but an asset to the CBI. Bob

There has been alot of math and information showing the large value that Iraq can support for an RV. However I feel there will be equal or greater account for the regional currentcy. Just my intuition is that the RV value will be from $1.00 TO $3.50. WOW it is hard for me to even to believe there could be such a gift. GOD BLESS ALL

GreginTexas

• Upvote 14

November 5th, 2010 12:50 am • In anticipation of armed robberies .. Shatrah concrete barriers surrounding the banks

2010-11-02

nasiriyah-6e374770e2.jpg

A precautionary measure, security has been briefing some banks in the city of Shatrah concrete barriers, and to control the entrances and exits of these banks.

Yousef Jaber and Deputy Director, Bank of Iraq in Shatrah said in an interview with the News Network Nasiriyah, as per the directives of the Ministry of Finance and to control the entrances and exits of the bank were briefed Rafidain Bank 72 and retired in the city of Shatrah concrete barriers.

He pointed out that this step is currently executing on the general Iraqi banks to reduce armed robberies suffered by banks.

What they are doing is several things, they are raising the par value to what I think is now $5.27 [calculated]. This raised in terms of value for the small denoms if the par value is $5.27 ; One Trillion 54 Billion dollars for the RIV. This why the RIV will be higher rather than lower. Fiat money does not have to exist to buy back the 3 zero bills. They just establish a value by selling replacement currency for more money value. What most people do not understand this is also raising or establishing more value by removing trillions of 3 zero bills from the M 2 which raises the value even more. Less money in circulation, less money means lower inflation and more value for each Dinar. The higher numbers are not a liability but an asset to the CBI. Bob

There has been alot of math and information showing the large value that Iraq can support for an RV. However I feel there will be equal or greater account for the regional currentcy. Just my intuition is that the RV value will be from $1.00 TO $3.50. WOW it is hard for me to even to believe there could be such a gift. GOD BLESS ALL

GreginTexas

Do you know when these barriers were installed?

" He pointed out that this step is currently executing on the general Iraqi banks to reduce armed robberies suffered by banks." - "Suffered" - Key word here...past tense because they have already been robbed. These barriers are being put in place to try and prevent any further violent crimes against banks. Not preparing for an RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for posting this GreginTexas....very interesting indeed!!

It would appear to curb both robbery attempts on the institution AND allow people that are 'lined up' outside the bank (for an exchange or increased banking "activities") safeguard without street based drive by violence...hummm...interesting??!!!

Have a blessed evening my friend..

ret

• Upvote 1

Grafitti? They don't have mexican gangs over there do they?

Those are called T walls and they are to protect the building from mortar and rocket attacks and other such blasts, even small arms fire.

Saw many "tagged" T-walls while I was there. Sometimes English, sometimes Arabic.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for posting this GreginTexas....very interesting indeed!!

It would appear to curb both robbery attempts on the institution AND allow people that are 'lined up' outside the bank (for an exchange or increased banking "activities") safeguard without street based drive by violence...hummm...interesting??!!!

Have a blessed evening my friend..

ret

Logical reasoning retminded. Makes sense. Thanks for the post GreginTexas.

• Upvote 1

Looks like the are about 6 T-walls short, It will not pass force protection requirements. Thye could be new or old, I have some 5 years old that look that good and some 6 months old that look worse. I will say this that in the past week there have been a few local national trucks loading up T-walls over by the Stryker tunnel.