Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reverse theory on an old Idea.

kingfish

Was the Mid Term Elections the reason for the holdup"  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Could the RV holdup be because of the Republicans??? Read my post then pic your answer.

• Oh Yea
    • Maybe
    • I doubt it.

I was up late watching the all the tears last night that were blue.

I think the government finally got the message that "We the People" do have a voice, and its loud.

I was wondering why if the RV would be helping America as well as the rest of the world, did it not go thru?

There was a theory about Obama trying to get it thru in July,,, then another theory about how it was better to do it close to the elections so that everyone knew who did it. But it never happened.

HOWEVER

I was thinking last night that maybe it was not the Dems that couldn't get it thru.... Maybe it was the Authors that were slowing it down.

This is when 2 things hit me.

1 If the RV went thru before the elections.... the Dems would be able to show the world they did it and have all that money to get their programs going.... the government would have cash that they would spend on the DEMOCRATIC elections, and people would have money and be happy.

WAIT

#2 is better.

What if the Authors of the plan (the Bush boys) still had more controll over there then O does.

What if they were able to stall the RV until after the elections.

This is a whole new picture.

1 It would make it appear that the current administration couldn't get controll over Iraq,

2 All the additional funds would not be in the coffers to make the Dems look good or let them have money for defending the democrats positions and re-elections war chest.

3 When it does go thru, AFTER THE ELECTIONS, the problems of the debt 'POOF' gone, money (lets get back to work, and new found steam would move the country forward. And this would all happen AFTER THE REPUBLICANS TOOK BACK CONTROL. Maybe this is why the Bush's were in the middle east a few weeks ago. Maybe that is why now GWB's new book is finally being released.

Could the wait be finally over.

What is your opinion???

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It's a good theory, but that is all it is. In trying to make sense of this, there have been all kinds of theories, and most of the theories have made sense. If they do not RV in September then they can't trade on the ISX in October, if they do not RV by Nov. 2nd then they lose 195 billion in contracts, etc. Your theory makes sense, and I do hope it proves to be true. In any case, I do believe that the RV is about to happen! Gooooooooo RV/RI.

• Upvote 2

It's a good theory, but that is all it is. In trying to make sense of this, there have been all kinds of theories, and most of the theories have made sense. If they do not RV in September then they can't trade on the ISX in October, if they do not RV by Nov. 2nd then they lose 195 billion in contracts, etc. Your theory makes sense, and I do hope it proves to be true. In any case, I do believe that the RV is about to happen! Gooooooooo RV/RI.

BUT.....is there anything at all that would prevent us, your average person, from benefiting from this RV....meaning, being able to cash in for whatever the RV rate is? Do they have to let us know it RV's?

Excellent Points! Very nice post! God Bless America! God Bless the new Dinar Investor who are blessed to be the new wealth sector of the United States of America, which are those will initiate and lead economic recovery and Constitutional self governing power to every American!!

To America with love -

Concentrate on this sentence:

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did". When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting for. "

Please pray. Just 27 Words.

"God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries

and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family,

in the, name of Jesus, the Christ, Amen. "

This prayer is so powerful. Pass this on to those that you love and know. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, marriage or the biggest financial windfall of your life. Do not break the pray circle or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you're doing and send this to everyone that you love and know right now. Watch what He does!

God Bless America!smile.gif The wait can be over if you are certain that it is so, yes! Can you have the faith of our Forefathers?

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity. -John Quincy Adams

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Kingfish-You just descibed what I've been thinking. The powers that be do not want the democraps getting ANY of the credit for this happening. As far as any loses that may be incurred by Iraq for following this plan, maybe the net gain FAR surpasses these losses and who knows, maybe there's some fudging goin on with these "losses" too. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Excellent Points! Very nice post! God Bless America! God Bless the new Dinar Investor who are blessed to be the new wealth sector of the United States of America, which are those will initiate and lead economic recovery and Constitutional self governing power to every American!!

To America with love -

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did". When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting for. "

Please pray. Just 27 Words.

"God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries

and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family,

in the, name of Jesus, the Christ, Amen. "

This prayer is so powerful. Pass this on to those that you love and know. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, marriage or the biggest financial windfall of your life. Do not break the pray circle or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you're doing and send this to everyone that you love and know right now. Watch what He does!

God Bless America!smile.gif The wait can be over if you are certain that it is so, yes! Can you have the faith of our Forefathers?

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity. -John Quincy Adams

Thats a BIG AMEN!!!! B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMHO...I seriously doubt that it was either party holding up the RV! I think both parties would actually win. Repubs would gain money and so would the Democrats! We are talking about politicians here!! Highly unlikely both parties wouldn't benefit, either through bonus checks of some kind or them investing in it with personal funds. IT wasn't a government big secret! So is it a Credit battle or Money Battle?

• Upvote 1

Pretty much tired of the whole dualism btw dems & repubs. The truth of the matter you take a look at a republican rally & the popullation seems pretty cookie cutter. No diversity but they claim to be for the "people". The people all don't look alike, have the same ideals & values. Until real conversations occur with citizens who live on different sides of the track then nothing will ever change. I'm all for the RV but the sad part is it won't change relations btw the people of America. Most of you who become wealthy will feel fine living behind your gates & say you gave to charity. No real change but enough action where you continue living in that bubble.

Edited by ECSxFenrir
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Pretty much tired of the whole dualism btw dems & repubs. The truth of the matter you take a look at a republican rally & the popullation seems pretty cookie cutter. No diversity but they claim to be for the "people". The people all don't look alike, have the same ideals & values. Until real conversations occur with citizens who live on different sides of the track then nothing will ever change. I'm all for the RV but the sad part is it won't change relations btw the people of America. Most of you who become wealthy will feel fine living behind your gates & say you gave to charity. No real change but enough action where you continue living in that bubble.

Well now amigo. I don't know about you but it's been a looong time since I've lived in any bubble, if ever I did. To a certain extent, you're right about the cookie cutter comment so I guess it all boils down to who serves us best or at least who steps on us less. I realize that both sides have done us major wrongs and both sides have served us all to a degree. Which side actually upholds and defends the Constitution in truth AS IT IS and who wants to change it for their own good not ours, under the pretense of "It doesn't apply to today, 200 years later" Overall there might not seem like there's too much difference unless you can look back over a life lived and see just exactly how our rights have either been altered or flat out changed in just 55 short years. There's a difference when you look at it like that. A BIG difference. As far as what we will or will not do after the RV, you don't have the slightest clue as to what these folks have in mind. It's who we are to begin with that counts and I feel that most of the folks around are in truth good folks and now that they have some bucks to throw around, whether singlely or collectively, some very good works are gonna get done. You know, the inherent goodnes in all mankind. It's a real thing but sometimes needs a major catalyst like maybe......an RV. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well now amigo. I don't know about you but it's been a looong time since I've lived in any bubble, if ever I did. To a certain extent, you're right about the cookie cutter comment so I guess it all boils down to who serves us best or at least who steps on us less. I realize that both sides have done us major wrongs and both sides have served us all to a degree. Which side actually upholds and defends the Constitution in truth AS IT IS and who wants to change it for their own good not ours, under the pretense of "It doesn't apply to today, 200 years later" Overall there might not seem like there's too much difference unless you can look back over a life lived and see just exactly how our rights have either been altered or flat out changed in just 55 short years. There's a difference when you look at it like that. A BIG difference. As far as what we will or will not do after the RV, you don't have the slightest clue as to what these folks have in mind. It's who we are to begin with that counts and I feel that most of the folks around are in truth good folks and now that they have some bucks to throw around, whether singlely or collectively, some very good works are gonna get done. You know, the inherent goodnes in all mankind. It's a real thing but sometimes needs a major catalyst like maybe......an RV. B)

Sorry to let you know but inherent anything just doesn't exist. There is no basis that all humans start off as. I won't go too far into my background because I'm not here to throw around credentials but as a therapist on the basic level people rarely can handle change and simply being empathetic to the direct environment around them. The prospect of a fortune from the RV won't change the core of a person, you're right about that. At the core right now many of us have the belief they know best for the masses. Just my opinion but people clamour for "small government" but they are willing to accept it when it hands down rulings that affect entire groups of people. So the same individuals who still vote conservative as rights are stripped away will only continue to back the same ideals with their new found money. Status qou remains the same, lines drawn in the sand remain as if etched in stone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to let you know but inherent anything just doesn't exist. There is no basis that all humans start off as. I won't go too far into my background because I'm not here to throw around credentials but as a therapist on the basic level people rarely can handle change and simply being empathetic to the direct environment around them. The prospect of a fortune from the RV won't change the core of a person, you're right about that. At the core right now many of us have the belief they know best for the masses. Just my opinion but people clamour for "small government" but they are willing to accept it when it hands down rulings that affect entire groups of people. So the same individuals who still vote conservative as rights are stripped away will only continue to back the same ideals with their new found money. Status qou remains the same, lines drawn in the sand remain as if etched in stone.

That's a pretty sad way of thinking. Where is the hope and the faith in that? I'm asking this honestly and sincerely. Is your thinking as dark as it appears or am I missing something? You're interesting.

• Upvote 1

BUT.....is there anything at all that would prevent us, your average person, from benefiting from this RV....meaning, being able to cash in for whatever the RV rate is? Do they have to let us know it RV's?

hspotman, IMO the foresight of GWB is the hand writing on the paper literally. He was the one that got the bill passed so that we "the average person" could ivest in Iraq. I personaly cannot think of a reason for him GWB to buy dinar for the country, then allow us (average person) to invest without some sort of plan in mind. plus he would know that adding a few millionaires to the economy would be a good thing.

But with this .... it is all smoke mirrors and dust in the wind until something comes through solid. while I firmly believe we are close, I choose to remain grounded...

BTW Great Post kingfish ! ! ! it is thinkers like you that make this a great forum... Thank you

To ECSxFenrir:

Your words Sound a bit jaded, to say the least. If you've never had the pleasure of working with small children or special needs students in a school, then you can't appreciate the simple innocence that IS inherent in them. Not all are people are perfect in mind and spirit by a long shot, but so many simply wish to please those they are around or those who take the time to care for them. Many, many, many people are out there, in this world ... and also on this site ... who ARE willing to help their fellow man ... whether they know this person or not. And the recipient, for the most part (but not always, I'll admit), is truly grateful. There are plenty of scammers out there, but have you never spent time with the elderly in a nursing home who are so appreciative of a smile & a small bit of conversation because they have no family to visit them? Have you never run across the person in the MacDonald's parking lot who IS REALLY hungry, & you pass them a bag with a hamburger & a fry? The relief & appreciation on their face can not be denied. Have you never taken time from your own schedule to participate in a benefit program to spread a bit of joy to abused moms & their kids at Christmas? They have NOTHING and many have no one to turn to except the schools and public programs that many of us support with our time and money and efforts. The smiles and joy on all the faces of those we touch with just a smidge of kindness is never forgotten - by them or ourselves. The effort extended to reach these people helps the young ones to know love and kindness. They in turn will, hopefully, remember to extend the same as they get older. The people in their middle years are reminded that even if you're dealt a bad hand, there's love and compassion out there, if you're willing to accept it, and the situation will improve given time ... sometimes by accepting a helping hand ... even if it goes against your inner pride to do so. The elderly have lived their lives with many of them having given all along to their loved ones; we can't let them be forgotten. Spend 30 minutes and give them a smile with a bit of conversation, or read to them from a book, or get a group together to sing Christmas carols to them over the holidays. Again, the simple joy you will see shine from their eyes is not easily forgotten. I have done each of the things I've listed, along with many others over the years, and I am nobody ... just a simple person. I've certainly not touched the edge of many of the wonderful things that I'm sure a number of our "family" members from the site have done that are TRULY important. I am not a therapist, but it sounds as if you might need to take a break from your chosen field (even if only for a small period of time). Volunteer, work with animals (they don't talk back & only want to give you LOVE), work with a church or a school. The holidays are coming up. That's the loneliest time of all for many. Extend love and kindness. You WILL get it back. If you invested the time & $$$ to train as a therapist, then your heart is there. Your wish was to make a positive difference, otherwise you wouldn't have chosen that particular field to work in. You are correct, change for many is a hard concept to accept ... particularly if it pulls one from a comfort zone. BUT, as in the Bill Murray/Richard Dreyfuss movie "What About Bob?", if we each take just a baby step, a whole world of wonders may open up for us to explore! Best wishes and positive thoughts to you! K.

• Upvote 3

You give the politicians too much credit for having a plan. The Iraqi election was last March!!! And you want to tell us that the debacle that has since ensued was orchestrated with Nov 2nd in mind. Naw ... the Arabs love to argue too much, so they have been in seventh heaven over this. And the American govt can't find their behinds with both hands, so they never could have PLANNED it this way!

hspotman, IMO the foresight of GWB is the hand writing on the paper literally. He was the one that got the bill passed so that we "the average person" could ivest in Iraq. I personaly cannot think of a reason for him GWB to buy dinar for the country, then allow us (average person) to invest without some sort of plan in mind. plus he would know that adding a few millionaires to the economy would be a good thing.

But with this .... it is all smoke mirrors and dust in the wind until something comes through solid. while I firmly believe we are close, I choose to remain grounded...

BTW Great Post kingfish ! ! ! it is thinkers like you that make this a great forum... Thank you

Thanks,,, I really appreciate that! :):):)

• Upvote 1

kingfish...I really like your theories...Thanks for posting!

I believe the TIMETABLE of the PLAN is on schedule. Even GWB's book coming out on Nov. 9th....part of the PLAN. Their trip to Middle East recently...part of the PLAN...that' JMHO.

Also like what Travelinsoldier had to say..."IMO the foresight of GWB is the hand writing on the paper literally. He was the one that got the bill passed so that we "the average person" could ivest in Iraq. I personaly cannot think of a reason for him GWB to buy dinar for the country, then allow us (average person) to invest without some sort of plan in mind. plus he would know that adding a few millionaires to the economy would be a good thing."

Decision Points goes on sale Nov. 9.

amd_bush_book.jpg