Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama to hold news conference Wednesday

sunshinelvr

Obama to hold news conference Wednesday

By: CNN White House Correspondent Dan Lothian

(CNN) - President Barack Obama will hold a news conference at 1:00 p.m. ET Wednesday, November 3rd in the East Room of the White House.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/02/obama-to-hold-news-conference-wednesday/?iref=allsearch

Thanks Sunshinelvr, I'm so looking forward to the real change that is now on the table.

V

To ask for forgivness..

Change is coming....

Ohh Boy!! I can't wait. laugh.gif I am sure he will spit out some more crap of some sort. I really don't think he can see how America feels dupped by him(those Americans with a conscience that voted him in).

It wouldn't surprise me to hear him declare the elections null and void and then declare martial law.

I would be very surprised to hear Obama say anything other than the typical political BS. He'll probably say "the people have spoken and I hear what they're saying and I offer my hand to the new Republican majority in the house in an effort to work together in the spirit of bipartisanship .... blah blah blah ..." He'll probably also make a few statements about the terrorist attacks and tell us what a good job he's doing keeping us safe ... etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would be very surprised to hear Obama say anything other than the typical political BS. He'll probably say "the people have spoken and I hear what they're saying and I offer my hand to the new Republican majority in the house in an effort to work together in the spirit of bipartisanship .... blah blah blah ..." He'll probably also make a few statements about the terrorist attacks and tell us what a good job he's doing keeping us safe ... etc.

Yup...I think that just about sums it up.