Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PRIDE OF IRAQ IN KEEPING THE DINAR STABLE FOR 2 YEARS IS A CROCK!!!

RichNick123

I have read several articles praising the head of the MOF for instituting policies and practices that have kept the Dinar stable for two years. This is a crock of bull and nothing but a lie.

Iraq has only 20 billion USD as their (M1). For those not familiar with the term (M1) this is the amount of currency that is exchangeable for trade, investment, banking and other daily uses. Iraq has been at this 20 billion dollar level for the last 7 years. The rise of the Dinar from 3500 to 1170 was nothing but an orchestration by the IMF, MOF, UN and whomever else is making the decisions. Here is why:

20,000,000,000.00 DIVIDED BY 25,000,000,000,000.00 EQUALS .0008! THE EXACT AMOUNT OF THE RATE FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS! If you are not aware 25 trillion is the supposed amount of Dinar in the market for the last several years.

Again I argue that Iraq can and should have a much larger float backing it's currency than a measly 20 bilion dollars! This blows away the theory that the currency has remained stable!! How can it be unstable when obviously the market makers are keeping it pegged to the 20 billion backing it up!!! This defies economics 101!! A game has been played with the rate and the currency itself. Soon and very soon they are going to have to let the cat out of the bag and let it rise!!!

The Dinar has not been affected by demand, economic trends, inflation, deflation, recession, increased oil prices, new contracts for development of oil and gas reserves, gold prices rising or anything else!!! While every other nation in the world rides the roller coaster of geo economics Iraq has remained in it's own shielded coccoon!

I dare say that the new Government of Iraq as well as other global interests are ready for the introduction of the Dinar at a true current value.

If they have played us like this for the last 7 years do not be surprised when the finally allow the Dinar to be matched to a true valuation!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

Wait a minute. I just got a negative 66 because I told everyone that all my buddies in the Army who are very close to the people who do know this sh*t that it wasn't going to happen this year and for a while. Why isn't this guy loaded w/ negatives. Is it because some people cant' handle the truth but only like the lies that are dealt out every day. WAKE UP.

Don't buy more dinar people. I'm only telling this to the people who don't know any better.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 41

Wait a minute. I just got a negative 66 because I told everyone that all my buddies in the Army who are very close to the people who do know this sh*t that it wasn't going to happen this year and for a while. Why isn't this guy loaded w/ negatives. Is it because some people cant' handle the truth but only like the lies that are dealt out every day. WAKE UP.

Don't buy more dinar people. I'm only telling this to the people who don't know any better.

I think it's probably your presentation.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Guest Ratatap

Ricknick - two things here:

First, since when did governments ever disclose their true colors when it comes to currencies? Ours certainly has not. We cannot run the presses fast enough right now to even keep up with spending and bailouts and trips by the first lady and now Obama to India with a hoard of cohorts. You must admit with this current administration, Treasury and the Federal Reserve, there is absolutely no accountability for our finances of this country. They are not going to tell us like it really is. 19% unemployment is a "real" number.

Two, what is your take then on the "Fair" evaluation that you are expecting when we do have a RV? If I remember correctly it was fairly low - I am just curious. I will reread your last couple posts. I honestly do not know or speculate the RV rate but I know we all made a good investment in the Dinar.

The dinar is all "They - the IMF - Federal Reserve - The UN" have to save the current financial meltdown of the world. This is it and Iraq knows it....

Yes it is totally orchestrated my friend. By the way, I enjoy your posts - they are thoughtful and I admire people that actually think about what they are saying......

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

lighten up Soldier....its an investment that we all are waiting for and know there is risk however minor for some...just be nice with what you say and it will be a lot easier for everyone to accept...have a wonderful day...God Bless...

• Upvote 4

Guest Ratatap

Soldier, you have an oxymoron happening in your post - ignorance is sometimes all that is not accepted. You say not to buy anymore Dinar yet in your second sentence you say your buddies that are connected say it is not happening this year and not for a while. Even if that were the case (Which it might be - who knows for sure) it still is a good investment and I would keep buying up till it Rv's....

Hang in there buddy and I would agree with Fatbob that it is just your presentation of opinion that is egging on your red marks......Most people on here are optimistic and your just pessimistic as far as timing goes and maybe your right but your just in the wrong crowd for sarcasm...

Chill bubba Chill

GO RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Ricknick - two things here:

First, since when did governments ever disclose their true colors when it comes to currencies? Ours certainly has not. We cannot run the presses fast enough right now to even keep up with spending and bailouts and trips by the first lady and now Obama to India with a hoard of cohorts. You must admit with this current administration, Treasury and the Federal Reserve, there is absolutely no accountability for our finances of this country. They are not going to tell us like it really is. 19% unemployment is a "real" number.

Two, what is your take then on the "Fair" evaluation that you are expecting when we do have a RV? If I remember correctly it was fairly low - I am just curious. I will reread your last couple posts. I honestly do not know or speculate the RV rate but I know we all made a good investment in the Dinar.

The dinar is all "They - the IMF - Federal Reserve - The UN" have to save the current financial meltdown of the world. This is it and Iraq knows it....

Yes it is totally orchestrated my friend. By the way, I enjoy your posts - they are thoughtful and I admire people that actually think about what they are saying......

GO RV !!!!!!!!

Ratatap,

I humbly thank you for your kind words. Now let's discuss:

1. I agree our government does not disclose anything close to the truth on many occasions. However, you cannot lie to the world economy because they know the truth! Hence the USD is teetering at near an all time low.

2. We do know for a fact, I am going to regret making that statement, that there are 1.3 trillion dollars in circulation (M1) for the USA. We have not printed lower denominations that have not been released as Iraq has.

3. I think the RV is already paid for:

A. The current valuation of oil, gas and developmental contracts is not added to the currency valuation.

B. The demand for the Dinar is untraceable. No seller will divulge the amount they have sold. No Governments that hold Dinar have disclosed said transactions. Gold reserves, which Iraq has pantheons of have not been added to the valuation. Come on gold alone has risen almost $1000.00 an ounce since 2003 and Iraq has untold amounts in reserve unlike the gool ole USA!

C. The policy making and decision process of Iraq is a total enigma compared to the US. At least we KNOW they are lying! LOL

Now to point TWO of your question:

I believe the Dinar can hold a $3.00+ RV. I personally don't believe there are 25 trillion Dinar in circulation as I believe they are including the printed and uncirculated denominations in this query.

I also believe they will RV at or below 1 USD. Personally I have chosen the .86 rate. My reasoning behind this is that Iraq wants to pay off the RV, out of country, with funds that would have been used to pay the debts they incurred that have been forgiven, ie Paris Group, USA, China etc. To them this is money in the bank. They will also use the funds garnered from the actual purchase of Dinar the last 7 years. Again this is an unknown amount as it is not disclosed. As money out of country is gathered and destroyed I TRULY BELIEVE we will find Iraq has reduced their float of dinar to around 25-30 billion also adding weight to the valuation. The sneaky thing is this........

In my own little insignificant personal opinion this is what will happen. The RV will hit at around .86. There will be a time period for the exchange or cash out. Once the exchange/cash out is finalized Iraq will announce they have reduced their float to 25-30 billion and simultaneously announce another rate close to the Kuwaiti rate. This is justifiable on all accounts. Iraq honors the current holders, who they know are out to make a buck, and uses said holders to vault their currency to one of the most expensive in the world.

Thank you again for your kind word's of encouragement!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest Ratatap

Ratatap,

1. I agree our government does not disclose anything close to the truth on many occasions. However, you cannot lie to the world economy because they know the truth! Hence the USD is teetering at near an all time low.

2. We do know for a fact, I am going to regret making that statement, that there are 1.3 trillion dollars in circulation (M1) for the USA. We have not printed lower denominations that have not been released as Iraq has.

A. The current valuation of oil, gas and developmental contracts is not added to the currency valuation.

B. The demand for the Dinar is untraceable. No seller will divulge the amount they have sold. No Governments that hold Dinar have disclosed said transactions. Gold reserves, which Iraq has pantheons of have not been added to the valuation. Come on gold alone has risen almost $1000.00 an ounce since 2003 and Iraq has untold amounts in reserve unlike the gool ole USA!

C. The policy making and decision process of Iraq is a total enigma compared to the US. At least we KNOW they are lying! LOL

I believe the Dinar can hold a $3.00+ RV. I personally don't believe there are 25 trillion Dinar in circulation as I believe they are including the printed and uncirculated denominations in this query.

I also believe they will RV at or below 1 USD. Personally I have chosen the .86 rate. My reasoning behind this is that Iraq wants to pay off the RV, out of country, with funds that would have been used to pay the debts they incurred that have been forgiven, ie Paris Group, USA, China etc. To them this is money in the bank. They will also use the funds garnered from the actual purchase of Dinar the last 7 years. Again this is an unknown amount as it is not disclosed. As money out of country is gathered and destroyed I TRULY BELIEVE we will find Iraq has reduced their float of dinar to around 25-30 billion also adding weight to the valuation. The sneaky thing is this........

In my own little insignificant personal opinion this is what will happen. The RV will hit at around .86. There will be a time period for the exchange or cash out. Once the exchange/cash out is finalized Iraq will announce they have reduced their float to 25-30 billion and simultaneously announce another rate close to the Kuwaiti rate. This is justifiable on all accounts. Iraq honors the current holders, who they know are out to make a buck, and uses said holders to vault their currency to one of the most expensive in the world.

Thanks Ricknick - again good explanation but again I do not believe they disclose everything to us peons when it comes to finances - like two sets of books ya know...

Have a good one and lets RV already!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Your right.....Let me make my opinion more political...For those of you who are out there that think there going to wake up zillionaries...I'm here to tell you that they won't. I'm no guru. Only a person who has been there. I know many of people who are still there, and we all know people who are in line w/ this.

First.....There's a reason every person who's rich and know's better tell's you over, over, over, over and over again that its a scam. Its not because its a scam, its because its a waste of money....You will make a profit...Nobody on this site denies that. But the problem is, nobody know's how much if your not educated enough. The reason that Iraq's currency was so over rated was because of oil. Even though oil is important, have you not seen the world start moving to alternative fuels. Do you people really think that over the past 70 years our country really don't know how to make a vehicle get over 17 miles to the gallon.

People I keep telling you to WAKE UP for a reason. The reason is that our government and military who really know better know's that we are about to move in another direction. Do you people really think that we took Iraq for OIL. If your uneducated, I'm sure you think that. But if you look at the real picture you will see that our country has positioned itself in a defensive position to our enemies.

I'm sorry that you can't grasp the real picture. Sorry if I come across as a bad guy. But, when I came across this website, I have done a ton of research. I know people that only the pumpers on this site really wish they knew. They (all) have said to stay clear. IF I was lying, why do you think that every military person in our army doesn't know about this site. Our military has been there for over 10 years. Yes, I said 10 years and yet only a few. A minute few people are on this site.

Have you every asked yourself why only poor, lower middle class and no really rich people are on this site. Think about it would you.

Im only telling you this before you spend all your money on something that will not pan out.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 20

Ratatap,

Very nice, I agree with you 100 %. I was told a very similar plan to this back in June, you have done your reserch my friend, Thanks for the post.

Soldier I understand and hear what you are saying but remember you are giving people financial advice by telling them not to buy so if someone changes there mind due to what you are telling them and it does rv at say 3.00$ are you willing to make up the difference to that person for following your advice? I think it would be more appropriate to say "im not buying any more dinar" versus telling everyone else they shouldnt unless of course they are using your money to buy it with. i would tell you to consider getting out of the investment as it may not be a good fit for you because every post that i can recall of yours is how bad this investment is for one reason or another, but that would be giving you advice. It certainly seems to cause you some angst and if it were me i would consider how much is it actually worth if it caused me that. Something to consider

• Upvote 8

Guys!, LIGHTEN UP! You must separate the governments from the bank (s). The CBI / IMF and the Iraqi government are separate entities. The IMF tells the CBI and the "government" what to do. Just like they do with the FRS (Federal Reserve System) and the government here in the US. Has No One figured all this out yet? The World Bank (ers) control every "market / currency" in the world. It's all just numbers they "play" with. Really has nothing to do with the countries economies (well somewhat) but what they want to do with it to make money for themselves. Anyone that can figure it out and get in the game, may make a few dollars. Just let it play out.

WM13

• Upvote 2

Soldier It's nice to hear someone who has a little guts behide their words....I get alittle tired of all those nanzy panzy bible thumpers who believe God is a currency speculator just because they are.....It's God"s money........????????????????????WTF

Let people believe what they want, if they want to believe that God is helping them then so be it!!

Everyone needs to mind there own business on here when it comes to why people believe this is or isn't going to happen and what force could be pushing it!!

I am so tired of dealing with adults that act like children on here!!

If this investment is not for you then sell if you even have Dinar and move on!!

BTW: doc9574 WELL SAID!!

• Upvote 16

No, it's because of your attitude that you present!!

Stop calling people idiots and being so negative with every post that you make and you might not get so many ( - )

Good post Bumper (+)....Thanks...! Attitude is everything when communicating with others....RON B)

Soldier I understand and hear what you are saying but remember you are giving people financial advice by telling them not to buy so if someone changes there mind due to what you are telling them and it does rv at say 3.00$ are you willing to make up the difference to that person for following your advice? I think it would be more appropriate to say "im not buying any more dinar" versus telling everyone else they shouldnt unless of course they are using your money to buy it with. i would tell you to consider getting out of the investment as it may not be a good fit for you because every post that i can recall of yours is how bad this investment is for one reason or another, but that would be giving you advice. It certainly seems to cause you some angst and if it were me i would consider how much is it actually worth if it caused me that. Something to consider

Right-On DOC...Thanks for your comment (+)...! Blessings...........RON B)

• Upvote 4

Let people believe what they want, if they want to believe that God is helping them then so be it!!

Everyone needs to mind there own business on here when it comes to why people believe this is or isn't going to happen and what force could be pushing it!!

If this investment is not for you then sell if you even have Dinar and move on!!

Another good comment BUMPER (+)...Thanks..!.........RON B)

• Upvote 3

In 82 I was in the Marines Soldier, and you "DO NOT SOUND OR ACT LIKE MILITARY TO ME".

If you are, you are not a Marine! (maybe young Army,...lol sorry could not resist that one)

I do not believe someone with the lack of respect you show for others made it thru boot.

There is a lot I would say in person but, long and short is this, your claiming to be a defender of the people, but your attitude sucks.

You seam to care more about negative and positive points as if this is a game, another sign of who you really are.

I think your a young teen with nothing better to do than see if you can get a rise out of the group.

If you are in Iraq then your Dad is serving and your a camp brat. Sorry you want it straight that is the way I call it.

Your telling me you would die for others on the field, but belittle them, even betray there beliefs in life?

Another bad sign, Soldier you need to pick a new avatar come back as someone that cares about others.

If your really an adult, pull it together, you need to learn to be there for the team even if sometimes you don't agree with them!

Thats what Soldier's do bud, have a brothers back.

Enough of my thoughts, have a good weekend.

(hope I just read you wrong, that is possible $hit I'm wrong all the time, if so show us.ohmy.gif)

Check,....

Hey Bumper, I like you more and more,...thanks for the post!

FYI who you calling Adult?

I'm starting to think some of the adults that bought Dinar have kids that are on this blog!ohmy.gif

zzzzzzzzz,...

• Upvote 8

Your right.....Let me make my opinion more political...For those of you who are out there that think there going to wake up zillionaries...I'm here to tell you that they won't. I'm no guru. Only a person who has been there. I know many of people who are still there, and we all know people who are in line w/ this.

First.....There's a reason every person who's rich and know's better tell's you over, over, over, over and over again that its a scam. Its not because its a scam, its because its a waste of money....You will make a profit...Nobody on this site denies that. But the problem is, nobody know's how much if your not educated enough. The reason that Iraq's currency was so over rated was because of oil. Even though oil is important, have you not seen the world start moving to alternative fuels. Do you people really think that over the past 70 years our country really don't know how to make a vehicle get over 17 miles to the gallon.

People I keep telling you to WAKE UP for a reason. The reason is that our government and military who really know better know's that we are about to move in another direction. Do you people really think that we took Iraq for OIL. If your uneducated, I'm sure you think that. But if you look at the real picture you will see that our country has positioned itself in a defensive position to our enemies.

I'm sorry that you can't grasp the real picture. Sorry if I come across as a bad guy. But, when I came across this website, I have done a ton of research. I know people that only the pumpers on this site really wish they knew. They (all) have said to stay clear. IF I was lying, why do you think that every military person in our army doesn't know about this site. Our military has been there for over 10 years. Yes, I said 10 years and yet only a few. A minute few people are on this site.

Have you every asked yourself why only poor, lower middle class and no really rich people are on this site. Think about it would you.

Im only telling you this before you spend all your money on something that will not pan out.

I see past your frustrations and I appreciate your concern Soldier which is why I had said in another thread that I feel like you are a good person but try a different approach. At the end of the day it comes down to the individual and what they will do. Give people some credit, we are not all dinar craving zombies craving being controlled by some pumpin' puppet master. People's behaviors is something that can not be controlled and at the same time it's not like they are spending your money on dinar. The responsibility of how you invest falls on the individual just the same as doing your due diligence in verifying the information you find on this site.

I have always appreciated your posts because they you are very conservative and cautious at best and over the course of the year, reading takes like that helped me maintain some kind of balance.

Just hang in there bro. Whenever they make a change to the currency then hopefully it will be over for us.

I hope it does take off especially for those who have served such as yourself.

Edited by quadraph0nic

Soldier you are so ill informed. If you think for one minute we can convert to alternate fuels from oil you are mistaken. If we implemented all the bio and wind and solar it would only represent about 3% of our needs. We'd all be sitting in the dark cold as heck. Oil will be used here for many decades to come. The oil in Iraq will continue to be worth trillions for a very long time.

• Upvote 4

Exactly......don't forget everything else that is made from Oil.....plastics, rubber, paints and on and on and on......

Some countries, actually many countries will have to survive on fossil fuels for quite some time as they don't have the technology nor the money to afford the luxuries of alternative sources of power :mellow: