Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or Not??

RichNick123

Rumors seirling about a rate change on Monday. There is a slight possibility there is something to this. I have been calling for the RV on Monday Nov. 1st for some time now as the UN Operational Rate released a few weeks ago that the Nov. 1st rate change would be the final change of the year even though they originally had rate changes scheduled for November and December.

Here is where it gets even more interesting. The rate change has to be submitted today., the 28th, but it is not effective until Monday the 1st.

Add to this that Scooter has unveiled for us that we are sending 20,000 troops, a combat brigade, to Iraq for a special mission. Seeker, another poster in the know, has said the troops are in the US but shipping out. It is speculated that they have been tasked for extra security at the banks for the rate exchange to stop violence or attacks.

It makes sense that the rate will not be released, even if it has been submitted, due to security concerns. Guess we will all know by Monday one way or another.

The post on this board that calls for 3.86 on Monday in my opinion is too high. I would love 3.86 but for months I have predicted .86 and will stick by that amount.

With the UN cancelling the rest of change dates for the year it has to happen now or we will be pushed into early 2011 at best.

If the contracts we have heard about are weighing in the balance then it may just happen!

Edited by Munsch
fixed mistype on Monday date
  • Upvote 12

I hope it is going to happen this year, and to support all the contracts that have been signed for development in Iraq, it has to revalue soon. However, I wholeheartedly disagree with your rate. The upswing of oil reserves alone will easily support a rate of around the rate at the time of the invasion. I personally would be shocked at a rate that low. I've studied the data forward, backwards and sideways. I don't speak just as an investor, but also as one who holds 2 economics degrees and runs 4 companies. I don't have any data to support, just my personal opinion. God bless and go RV!

• Upvote 9

I'm with the timing of hopefully Monday as the contracts are just too huge and what I haven't seen anyone mention in some time is the $195 billion that the international coalition holds that, last I heard, was NOT to be returned to Iraq if they didn't fulfill their budget by end of October as well. Just too much money to lose to NOT get the job done by month end. If someone knows of something regarding the $195 billion (or thereabouts) being held please correct me as I have always thought this to be a big enough reason to get their crud together. :D

• Upvote 2

I hope it is going to happen this year, and to support all the contracts that have been signed for development in Iraq, it has to revalue soon. However, I wholeheartedly disagree with your rate. The upswing of oil reserves alone will easily support a rate of around the rate at the time of the invasion. I personally would be shocked at a rate that low. I've studied the data forward, backwards and sideways. I don't speak just as an investor, but also as one who holds 2 economics degrees and runs 4 companies. I don't have any data to support, just my personal opinion. God bless and go RV!

JC,

very good response. My deduction on the .86 is due to my choosing the lowest amount I feel can be justified. I wholeheartedly agree it can be more, but will it? I would rather call it low and be proven wrong than go high and miss my expectations. God bless you as well and go RV!!

• Upvote 3

Rumors seirling about a rate change on Monday. There is a slight possibility there is something to this. I have been calling for the RV on Monday Nov. 1st for some time now as the UN Operational Rate released a few weeks ago that the Nov. 1st rate change would be the final change of the year even though they originally had rate changes scheduled for November and December.

Here is where it gets even more interesting. The rate change has to be submitted today., the 28th, but it is not effective until Monday the 21st.

Add to this that Scooter has unveiled for us that we are sending 20,000 troops, a combat brigade, to Iraq for a special mission. Seeker, another poster in the know, has said the troops are in the US but shipping out. It is speculated that they have been tasked for extra security at the banks for the rate exchange to stop violence or attacks.

It makes sense that the rate will not be released, even if it has been submitted, due to security concerns. Guess we will all know by Monday one way or another.

The post on this board that calls for 3.86 on Monday in my opinion is too high. I would love 3.86 but for months I have predicted .86 and will stick by that amount.

With the UN cancelling the rest of change dates for the year it has to happen now or we will be pushed into early 2011 at best.

If the contracts we have heard about are weighing in the balance then it may just happen!

Great Post!

I can add one thing to this.

Obama only has 2 years left

so if he does not push for the RV now he will not be able

to collect the capital Gains tax for 2010, he can't wait

another year for the money, he needs it now to implement

the rest of his Obama care.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

JC,

very good response. My deduction on the .86 is due to my choosing the lowest amount I feel can be justified. I wholeheartedly agree it can be more, but will it? I would rather call it low and be proven wrong than go high and miss my expectations. God bless you as well and go RV!!

I like your way of thinking Rich. Aim low and be very happy when it comes in at $3+, as opposed to the people predicting $8+ who will be crying and moaning when it's "ONLY" $3 per. Either way, we all need to be good stewards of our soon to be new found wealth.

• Upvote 1

well i like everyones theory....either way it all makes sense....and regardless if its .86 or 3 plus....color me gone and ill be doing cart wheels and back flips all the way to the bank....we are all in this together lets all hope and pray for the best.....and im sure no matter what happens we will all be happy and blessed for many years to come.....

• Upvote 1

Truth be told I really don't know Jack about the details & analysis, but if the Dinar isn't even a recognized currency, I can't imagine the UN or anyone else having to consider the Dinar for anything, globally or not. I mean it just doesn't even count right now, true?

Truth be told.....

If you don't know jack you should shut it.....

...or spend some time doing some of your own analysis

How can you question the information gathered here....

.....if you are not willing to do a little detail gathering yourself

We are all real tired of all the negative bashing when......

.....lots of these members spend days gathering and putting

this info together. If you don't like it....

just say thank you..... and be on your way......

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

JC,

I agree with the .86 it seems everything they are doing is pointing somewhere in the .72 to .85 range, I could live with that as I have never expected anything much higher than .32. As far as the pre invasion 3.00 range I have no idea where people get that from, That was a Saddam number good only inside Iraq and as their money was not global at that time either, Saddam could pretty much set any rate he wanted. Like I said i got in this a long time ago and expected to wait at least 15 to 20 years, If it happens early and comes in alot higher than I expected, that would make me and thousands of other people very very happy.

Here is where it gets even more interesting. The rate change has to be submitted today., the 28th, but it is not effective until Monday the 21st.

GREAT POST!

GREAT INTEL!!

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK FINDING AND SHARING THIS

• Upvote 1

Question: So if the rate is not effective until Monday Nov 21, what does that mean for the RV date? Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question.

• Upvote 1

Truth be told.....

So True. Just another reason why I dont discuss this investment with many people. Most just want a fast easy $$, they dont want to research or learn anything. Guess thats why the lottery is so popular !! Hmmm....

• Upvote 1

I have a question regarding the 20,000 troops that maybe an experienced serviceman could answer. I read in a post earlier today that these troops are training stateside. How long would it take to move this many troops to Iraq? It has been suggested that these troops are to perform a security mission for an upcoming event. It has also been suggested that an RV could take place as early as Monday, Nov 1. Is there any possible way all these troops could be in place in this timeframe?

• Upvote 4

Question: So if the rate is not effective until Monday Nov 21, what does that mean for the RV date? Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question.

solutions,

Mistyped that one. Rate goes effective Monday Nov. 1st, not the 21st. With the way everything in Iraq operates it may be possible to get the rate but hold it until US security forces are in place for protection. I just think with all the research I have found that the RV has to come down before the end of the year.

solutions,

Mistyped that one. Rate goes effective Monday Nov. 1st, not the 21st. With the way everything in Iraq operates it may be possible to get the rate but hold it until US security forces are in place for protection. I just think with all the research I have found that the RV has to come down before the end of the year.

Thanks RichNick123... That's what I thought might have happened the first time I read it, but then I got to questioning it. Appreciate your setting it straight. I have some dinar on Reserve is why I'm so interested in the date. But I'm with you that surely it will happen before EOY.

What was the rate at the time of invasion? Best figure I can come up with is $.00027.

• Upvote 2

Truth be told.....

Maybe all of you so-called gurus should do the same! Who put you in charge of who should be here!!! :angry:

Edited by moethai
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Truth be told I really don't know Jack about the details & analysis, but if the Dinar isn't even a recognized currency, I can't imagine the UN or anyone else having to consider the Dinar for anything, globally or not. I mean it just doesn't even count right now, true?

I've read your question about five times... I'm have a hard time believing you are asking this seriously. If you really don't know any of the answer to this, I have a serious question for you... What prompted you to come to this site and post? You have 16 other posts, that I'm not going to read, but seriously? Do you not know any of these answers?

• Upvote 1

What was the rate at the time of invasion? Best figure I can come up with is $.00027.

Mr Rich that is the only number I can come up with also. I can't find anywhere at all where is was traded GLOBAL at anything higher than that. maybe someone aout there could help us out on this one.

• Upvote 1