Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All I Can Say Is... Wow

chanele22

So I'm sure plenty of you go to youtube and watch all kinds of stuff on dinar, I know I do, hence how I came across " The Collectors Coach Show".

Jack was always about investing in the Dinar, but of course he is, he was selling it like crazy, then literally out of nowhere he posts this:

What's your view on this vid?

The Hype About the Iraqi Dinar

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I dont even want to imagine what is going to happen to Iraq if this turned out to be a scam.....they cant even form their government, what makes anyone think they are going to create an elaborate plan to screw over the world??? I just dont know what to believe anymore. I think I am going to have to step away from Iraqi dinar news to save my sanity...lol

• Upvote 1

I agree with Jack. The dinar will come in at under .01 and I have been saying that for over a year now. Please don't beat me to death about this it is just my opinion. Yes I do have enough dinar that if it comes in at .01 I will still be rich.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Jack. The dinar will come in at under .01 and I have been saying that for over a year now. Please don't beat me to death about this it is just my opinion. Yes I do have enough dinar that if it comes in at .01 I will still be rich.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Good luck then.

I thought if this doesn't rv to what it was pre-Saddam around $3, it wouldn't be a currency traded on the world market. This would mean they/ we are screwed (as in cashing in)? I have been drinking so I am just looking for more info I guess.:)

Edited by nodak

I listened to jack a couple of times.

He is comparing the Dinar that was over 3.00 to a coin that was never real.

I get the pumping and tech crap. I get the people who are selling dinars are pumping as with any "retail item"

Maybe everyone is a pumper but with credible data?

What I don't get is how he can miss that this Iraq with its wealth will not have its dinar sit at 1170 forever while its neighbors are over $2..

What about the tradeable currency to get on the Stock exchange?

What about investment into Iraq?

What about the WTO?

What about Bush selling us out saying the war was going to pay for itself and Jack is saying no its a scam?

Come on Jack. Get a mit and get in the game son.

As far as I am concerned you are farting against thunder.

He is making racket but it sure as hell isn't the middle east that is in control of the USA that is for sure.

Jack ASS.

I sure liked all the ads he had going across his screen while he convinced everyone to not invest in Dinar.

Jack is tricky, dicky and is going to get a good licky if he is not careful advising one thing and then doing a complete 180 turn around.

Don't listen to idiots like him. He changes his mind to suit his own agenda.

Idiots like Jack have no code. They are the worst of slime.

The war will pay for itself.

Dinosaur out.

I dont even want to imagine what is going to happen to Iraq if this turned out to be a scam.....they cant even form their government, what makes anyone think they are going to create an elaborate plan to screw over the world??? I just dont know what to believe anymore. I think I am going to have to step away from Iraqi dinar news to save my sanity...lol

I have to agree with you 100%.

I liked all the ads he had going across his screen while he convinced everyone to not invest in Dinar.

Jack is tricky, dicky and is going to get a good licky if he is not careful advising one thing and then doing a complete 180 turn around.

Dinosaur out.

:lol:

He is comparing the Dinar that was over 3.00 to a coin that was never real.

I get the pumping and tech crap. I get the people who are selling dinars are pumping as with any "retail item"

Maybe everyone is a pumper but with credible data?

What I don't get is how he can miss that this Iraq with its wealth will not have its dinar sit at 1170 forever while its neighbors are over $2..

What about the tradeable currency to get on the Stock exchange?

What about investment into Iraq?

What about the WTO?

What about Bush selling us out saying the war was going to pay for itself and Jack is saying no its a scam?

Come on Jack. Get a mit and get in the game son.

As far as I am concerned you are farting against thunder.

He is making racket but it sure as hell isn't the middle east that is in control of the USA that is for sure.

Jack ASS.

I sure liked all the ads he had going across his screen while he convinced everyone to not invest in Dinar.

Dinosaur out.

I agree with this. I keep thinking when I hear stuff like that " If this is a scam and there's never going to be an RV, why are the auctions taking place, why are the major governments sitting on TRILLIONS of this currency? To see how many paper planes and origami animals they can make out of it? "

Thanks for your views everyone

Good if it doe's I'll just exchange old for new currency and watch it grow, this would be a good thing if it did happen.

Just Sayingwink.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 1