Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiaC Chat: The Get Team

Drez

Too late Drez....Although you wrote NOT to kill the messenger, someone already gave you a thumbs down. It's like the people CANNOT distinguish betweeen a person making up lies, and a person like you that just posted what someone ELSE said. Welcome to the rudeness.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

If you want to know why the IQD moved against the dollar today... google dollar crashing... you will get your answer from multiple sources. It hardly crashed, but the media loves to play up everything just like Tiac. I have come to believe she has been the chosen one the GET team. They knew she didnt know, and are using her to pump to the masses. She is happy to have all the attention. Im sure she is smoking her 100th cigarette for the day, awaiting her next source call.

ALL,

I have been watching forex today IQD started the day at around 1147, it has dropped to nearly 1100

Hope TIAC is on to something!

netdania is showing 1101, while xe.com is constant at 1169. Not sure why we are seeing such divergence of rates on forex. Does anyone know how this happens and what it may mean? Thanks.

Too late Drez....Although you wrote NOT to kill the messenger, someone already gave you a thumbs down. It's like the people CANNOT distinguish betweeen a person making up lies, and a person like you that just posted what someone ELSE said. Welcome to the rudeness.

I hit the negative by mistake... my apologies Drez :)

• Upvote 2

Well....... the ONLY good thing about " THE GET TEAM " news is WE know right away that they are full of (as we say in many different languages) "CACA"........ I and surely many of you are NO longer NEWBIES here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you keep SCREWING with people's emotions with this "CACA" news!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Do you live in LaaLaa LAND or just have NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!?????? This just isn't right folks....... :shakehead:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Some on here do not know who TiaC is.......NEWS FLASH:...If you see TiaC before a post or chat...............................IT IS PROBABLY NOT TRUE. GET: stands for: GOTCHAYA EVERY TIME :lol::lol::lol: I actually heard this woman speak after reading her posts. Her posts sounded like BS and her voice and tone make her sound even more DUMB. I can say that I laugh at their posts :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

If you want to know why the IQD moved against the dollar today... google dollar crashing... you will get your answer from multiple sources. It hardly crashed, but the media loves to play up everything just like Tiac. I have come to believe she has been the chosen one the GET team. They knew she didnt know, and are using her to pump to the masses. She is happy to have all the attention. Im sure she is smoking her 100th cigarette for the day, awaiting her next source call.

I would buy this line of the argument but the only currency the USD made any changes on was the IQD. The USD to YEN etc. remainded unchanged. It could be because of the drastic difference between the value of the USD to the IQD compared to the USD to the YEN.

I would buy this line of the argument but the only currency the USD made any changes on was the IQD. The USD to YEN etc. remainded unchanged. It could be because of the drastic difference between the value of the USD to the IQD compared to the USD to the YEN.

Seriously her freaking posts need to be banned. Anyone screaming RV! RV! every other day has got to have self esteem issues or is a pumper for a dinar dealer. How convenient that no one can reveal their source lol

• Upvote 3

You know this is the first time I have seen the forex close out at a different rate than 1170. Usually by the end of trading it's almost always at 1170 0r 1168. I always watch forexpros.com and it's closed at 1123.10. Gotta keep my eye on it more often to see if it will drop some more. Thanks for the post Drez. ++++ God Bless Semper Fi :)

• Upvote 1

Who exactly is the GET team?

Since you are new on this site(don't know how long you've been invested), you need to know that they have said more blatent BS that has never been confirmed as true and they have a lot of followers. Just keep reading everything you can and look for confirmation. Even then, Iraqi news articles can be misleading. Stay grounded. Read all you can and try to make sense of it. GET stands for GOTCHYA EVERY TIME. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting Drez.

I am not really new (in my estimation at least), but know very little, if anything about TerryK or the GET team....Nothing about this TiaC woman.

I do not like anything that is presented as a fact but in reality is just a ball-face lie....Now do you really think this fine folk would just deliberatly

come right out and lie...NAH....!!!! I read what they have to say.....but I really don't take what they have to say to heart.

Bash me if it will make you feel better. Any Rate or Date from anyone prior to TODAY....were also wrong...!!!